BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 September 2016 - 16:13

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 17:00 (Server Time) on the 28th of September 2016.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional 2 Global Ruby Frag Stash II chests.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 16:17

Thank you for the event. :)

Have fun everyone. :)

#3 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 17:05

Thank you for the event.

I missed the one 2 weeks ago

#4 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 17:06

Thanks for the event, BigGrim. :) Stam is building for it.

#5 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 18:23

Thanks for event been needing this one to restock frags

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 21:06

I just had a feeling lol

#7 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 22:34

Quick Off topic question cause i really dont want to start a new thread for a simple answer... Whats cost of BP spaces during a flash sale event.?

#8 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 00:14

Back on track.

Edited by Pythia, 24 September 2016 - 01:30.

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:01

Quick Off topic question

Good thing for the Global Chat, not here. 

No offense, but hope your post gets deleted and mine up to here.

Back to the topic:

Thanks for the event HCS. I know myself and my common frag buyers are quite happy.

Prosperous smacking FS! (oO

#10 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:15

Building stam to get a good leveling session in and then ......

53e8060bd47d3e4a841d61c2ec7f9d4a.jpg

Thanks for the event ..I think! =) 

#11 hogged

hogged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:56

Can you confirm on top 100 reward bonus, homepage says:

"Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional 2 Ruby chests."

forum post says, as stated:

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional Ruby chest reward.

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:44

My favorite event.... Little frag stashes...

Another six pack of Laughing Lab for you :)

Edited by BadPenny, 25 September 2016 - 05:39.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#13 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:48

Quick Off topic question cause i really dont want to start a new thread for a simple answer... Whats cost of BP spaces during a flash sale event.?

currently 1 Inventory (Backpack) Slot costs 15 FSPs

during Flash Sale: 1 Inventory (Backpack) Slot costs 10 FSPs

------

thanks, have been overflowing with stam for a long time so just wasted about 2 weeks worth of stam to at least help the community instead of overflowing again (already have the 2 global medals + do not care about the frags, have more than enough)

good luck to the community & see you in 2 weeks or so .......

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 22:31

Thanks for helping the community mary.

And double thanks to HCS for this event. I did use a couple Epic pots to complete and, on purpose, didn't try for the top 100. 

9k hits on my 1-2 keys and 18k on my "r" key. 6 hours of my time and me likie. But I'm a freak anyway. 

I hope some people put in some effort, like mary, to help the community. I'd especially urge anybody who uses composing pots from their Guildies to do something. To each their own of course. 

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#15 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:58

Debating whether to throw my hat in or not. The only way this event becomes useful to me is if we achieve ruby.

I know the community tends to get a lot of kills done in the final day as people push for a top #100 spot but I am not sure we will make enough ground even so.

Would anyone with an actual brain care to enlighten me? :P

#16 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 17:18

Debating whether to throw my hat in or not. The only way this event becomes useful to me is if we achieve ruby.

I know the community tends to get a lot of kills done in the final day as people push for a top #100 spot but I am not sure we will make enough ground even so.

Yeah hitting ruby  tier would be beneficial to most of us that compose, however this event is useful even we don't hit the top tier as we still get a decent amount of frags. Also lot of players are going to go for top 100 to get the bonus frag chests. I doubt i will make top 100 but i still gonna end killing another 11k stam on the global creatures just for the frag stashes alone.  Plus farming the frag stashes gives me a ton more frags then farming common items to frag from normal creatures.

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 23:09

First off, want to say, no idea, but... assuming you're only interested in the SE frags. That def makes it complicated.

Also assuming that the two Rubies you'd get  if you made top 100, which you could definitely do, wouldn't float your boat. 

In the first seven of these events, we made Ruby... However, the prior two we did not. 

On that note, the 8th  was commented to have been too soon after a prior event and come just before an anticipated Easter event.

The 9th was plagued by concern about the upcoming double XP. 

So, I'm not sure any of that is truly helpful. Possible it definitely is (and now I feel like Yoda). 

My thoughts:

1. We are only a little over half way with less than two out of the five days left. 

2. As you mentioned, a later boost generally happens. 

3. This round, unlike in VIII and IX, there is no speculation about a near upcoming event. 

4. That said, players may no longer be so stressed for frags. I know I am, but a "lot" have made level 60 and they tell me commons are not the issue, though I still have buyers. Def hard call there.

My suggestion: 

If you want the Community to get Ruby, work it. Do your part, ask your guildies/allies to participate. Make it a Community event. 

I haven't seen any Community spirit in the Global Chat. Nothing in the boxes either. 

Not sure if it's there, but haven't seen any 1 gold offers for the GE buffs either in the Buff Market. 

As usual, the min needed is the max a lot of peeps do. Such is their choice and a lot of them actually do that because of community spirit.

It's been ages since I've seen a community effort on this. Maybe it does happen elsewhere like in my guild where my Guildies do the min to help our composers out. Otherwise, they wouldn't do any at all. 

That's simply how it rolls.

In short, too many factors to make a clear decision in my book.

I'm actually assuming we'll just hit crystal. I have little faith. Hope players prove me wrong. 

#18 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 23:39

Thanks for the detailed response Egami. :)

The two assumptions you make are correct. The potential 5 x ruby chests and the SE frags within are the sole incentive for any effort made and 2 is not enough of a reward to justify the stamina used in my opinion.

I to share your pessimism about reaching the highest tier. I have little faith as well. Hence wanting to gauge another opinion or two before wasting my stamina.

Edited by Josh1404, 26 September 2016 - 23:40.

#19 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 23:53

Sorry community, I am not feeling it. I did less than 3k. I gave up. Good luck

#20 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 00:22

Would be cool if they'd switch up the Creatures ... Dont have to make it a new Global.. Just make it have new creatures .. Never hurts to swing at new things ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: