Photo

Lvl 50?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Darret

Darret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 23:45

Is there going to be any news about final updates on Eldevin?

#2 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 00:49

Ohh trying hard to get devs attention I see! They are just going to say the same thing as they always say, look at the June 2016 Development Update XD.

After 2yrs they should have something done and ready you would think.  :ph34r:

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#3 SamBam

SamBam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:45

I like trains

#4 xXxMomoxXx

xXxMomoxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:18

Tehehehehe, you got their attention and moved your thread to Eldevin forum  :D  :lol:

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

[Tool]Talent Planner

More stuff on my 'about me'.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

#5 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 22:11

i also heard  javi martinez is going to liverpool

#6 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2018 - 20:00

nuff said ;)

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#7 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:34

I think you would need a massive massive overhaul of the game before any updates for lvl 50 occurred. Sure it would be great for the people that have stuck with this game for years without stopping and might give you some short term enjoyment. But it will not boom the game or keep players.  There are massive holes in the game at the current end game and state and tasks there to do. Extending that does not address the current holes and will not boom the game just because you add more lvls and a dungeon.  

If hcs were to work on this again, they would need a dev team combing through the actual gameplay players face, fixing the foundation to try to keep players, and advertising. I am sure they actually have lvl 50 done, but they are probably keeping it for a time if they ever do come back to pick up this game so they have lead in material for people to play while they work on other things for the future.

So they would need to return, take a cold hard look at the game, realise the major flaws, recode and regroup. fix the foundations all the way up to 49 ..... and then add content. That takes time and money they will probably not spend since currently right now I bet they still make money from the souls who stumbles upon the game and drop cash randomly and then they hoover that up for no extra cost, just hosting the game.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: