BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 June 2019 - 14:22

Hi there Everyone!

It is a dark day. On this day, many years ago, the beloved Royal Family of Albiton were brought low by the insidious attack of a nameless Necromancer. The Albiton Family had potent Alchemists, who worked wonders with their potions. The Necromancer, fearful of this power, poisoned the Yeoman & Footman Guard of the Royal Household and raised their dead bodies. Thus the Royal House of Albiton fell. Trapped in their own towers with their own undead Guards preying upon them.

Now, the Yeomen & Footmen have risen again across the land. The Warrior of the Realms must destroy them. If you aid in this task, you can earn the potions of the fallen House.

244240056f89e093f18c534a50aab6a32e4a.jpg

Counts as 1 kill.

39952645cdd52935ffab654d5b07dcf70640.jpg

Counts as 5 kills.

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Zombie Yeomen infesting the Realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly powerful potion rewards (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

Additionally, if you end the event in the Top 100 Contributors, you will receive 1 extra Ruby Chests on top of what the Community unlocks!

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

The Global Event shall be live until 12:00 (Server Time) on the 17th of June 2019.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Thoran

Thoran

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Badge
  • Spain

Posted 11 June 2019 - 14:25

Oh cool, thank you BigGrim for yet another event. :-)

https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif

[image]https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif[/image]

I'm also known as @UnoWild

The Wicked Players

#3 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 June 2019 - 17:06

Where's my pacman Mr grim -_-

sigma_468x60.jpg

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 June 2019 - 19:55

Maybe there's a special weapon for that.... or you need a reveal to see it?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 kingkillz

kingkillz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:42

travel through the forest of beautiful trees and you notice a pretty woman with her hands behind her back, she holds the secret that you need, HOWEVER, the information she possesses is hiding behind what EA refers to as a "pay wall" Good Luck Alisa!

#6 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 14:52

Really BG, you're gonna send out an extra chest to those in the top 100, but not everybody else that participated, and qualified for a reward in the global? If you're gonna send out extra chests they need to go out to EVERYBODY who participates in the event if they've qualified for a reward. Not just those in the top 100. That's unfair, and you know it.

Edited by BigGrim, 17 June 2019 - 16:42.
No swearing.

kieiz0i.png

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 June 2019 - 15:58

Really BG, you're gonna send out an extra chest to those in the top 100, but not everybody else that participated, and qualified for a reward in the global? If you're gonna send out extra chests they need to go out to EVERYBODY who participates in the event if they've qualified for a reward. Not just those in the top 100. That's unfair, and you know it.

They always send out an extra chest to the top 100, it's their prize for stam invested I guess

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 June 2019 - 16:41

This is how the Globals have always worked. You want extra chests? Get into the Top 100. Perfectly fair.

Furthermore, swearing is not tolerated on our forums. Do not do it again.

~ Grim

#9 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 June 2019 - 19:26

That extra chest works as an incentive to reach top 100. If that chest was not there then we would not reach ruby every global.

It costs 500-1000stamina to get 9k kills and for top 100 50k+ stamina. why should someone who didn't put any effort in get an extra chest?

sigma_468x60.jpg

#10 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 19:46

This is how the Globals have always worked. You want extra chests? Get into the Top 100. Perfectly fair.

Furthermore, swearing is not tolerated on our forums. Do not do it again.

~ Grim

Yeah the top 100 were supposed to get ONE extra chest, not two. I know how global events work, and I have qualified for the top 100 in the past, so stop insinuating that I'm stupid.

That extra chest works as an incentive to reach top 100. If that chest was not there then we would not reach ruby every global.

It costs 500-1000stamina to get 9k kills and for top 100 50k+ stamina. why should someone who didn't put any effort in get an extra chest?

I'm guessing you didn't Bilops's post in guild chat did you? Cause if you did then you'd know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Skullman307, 17 June 2019 - 19:56.

kieiz0i.png

#11 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 19:53

It was everyone that participated, that helped to reach the total number of kills, not just the Top 100. Besides, the Top 100 gets an extra chest anyway.

Edited by Ringhal, 17 June 2019 - 19:55.

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2019 - 20:36

It was everyone that participated, that helped to reach the total number of kills, not just the Top 100. Besides, the Top 100 gets an extra chest anyway.

If you're stating there that everyone who contributed got an extra chest, regardless of top 100 or not, you're mistaken.

I "only" got the standard 3 - not that I'm overly bothered, having 10 of 'em now ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#13 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 21:27

If you're stating there that everyone who contributed got an extra chest, regardless of top 100 or not, you're mistaken.

I "only" got the standard 3 - not that I'm overly bothered, having 10 of 'em now ...

Top 100 got 5 chests, not the advertised 4.

Screenshot everything!

#14 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2019 - 23:05

not overly bothered but previously when BG has handed out extras it has been applied as +1 to qualifying rewards and +1 to top 100 rewards, seems only half the equation applied this time, mistake or BGs choice.

Well done to those who made top100.

#15 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:52

I was implying that everyone that qualified should get an extra chest. Maybe it wasn't clear in my post. 

#16 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:02

Yeah the top 100 were supposed to get ONE extra chest, not two. I know how global events work, and I have qualified for the top 100 in the past, so stop insinuating that I'm stupid.

I'm guessing you didn't Bilops's post in guild chat did you? Cause if you did then you'd know what I'm talking about.

even in the guild chat it wasn't that clear until i asked the question.my thought was you received 2(for 9k kills) instead of 3 and that had me confused and thought maybe it was an error. i wasn't aware that the top 100 received 2 extra chest instead of the 1 advertised. my mistake.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:08

not overly bothered but previously when BG has handed out extras it has been applied as +1 to qualifying rewards and +1 to top 100 rewards, seems only half the equation applied this time, mistake or BGs choice.

Well done to those who made top100.

That's been my understanding too - that if extras (over and above the advertised reward) were given out, then it applied across the board.

Not overly fussed, but it seems there's been a change this time..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:15

Hi there.

Already posted on the matter. Topic is closed.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: