Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:49

Hi all,

I've been off work the last few weeks due to personal reasons but just wanted to let you all know I'm back now.

I'll be take a proper look over the forum this week and will also have an update on the Fallen Sword App for you very soon!

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 13:42

K

#3 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 15:39

Nice to see you back Hoof!  :)

#4 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 16:46

Glad to see you back , hope everything goes well for you. Thanks for everything you do for us and the game ,Live long and Prosper .. :D

#5 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 19:09

I saw a conversation in global chat this morning. I sent some IMs back and forth between the two that we're having the conversation. It appears when you first click on to the UFSG. It states right there on that homepage. That there are 1003 quest. However one of the posters stated, which I looked at to confirm. There are 39 pages of quest in the guide. With page 39 having 18 Quest, and the other Pages all having 25. That equates to 968 quest. Leaving 35 quest not listed or uncounted for. Just thought that interesting :-)

#6 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 23:19

Welcome back Hoof. :)

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 February 2017 - 23:24

Hi all,

I've been off work the last few weeks due to personal reasons but just wanted to let you all know I'm back now.

I'll be take a proper look over the forum this week and will also have an update on the Fallen Sword App for you very soon!

I vaguely recognise that avatar ?? - Oh yeah, others at HCS were using it to keep the myth alive ;)

Welcome back BIG guy :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:41

Welcome back BIG guy :)

Heh - I'm getting smaller slowly - was back at the gym this morning :P

#9 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:49

I saw a conversation in global chat this morning. I sent some IMs back and forth between the two that we're having the conversation. It appears when you first click on to the UFSG. It states right there on that homepage. That there are 1003 quest. However one of the posters stated, which I looked at to confirm. There are 39 pages of quest in the guide. With page 39 having 18 Quest, and the other Pages all having 25. That equates to 968 quest. Leaving 35 quest not listed or uncounted for. Just thought that interesting :-)

I have every current quest completed with the obvious exception of the impossible 'Present Darkness'.

The total number of quests in the game are as follows.

Normal quests 915

Seasonal quests 53

The 1,003 quests that the UFSG states is incorrect. Or, likely is a placeholder for when HCS eventually decides to fill in the gaps when content was rushed out in an unfinished state.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#10 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:30

Welcome Back :)

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#11 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:30

Welcome back.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#12 GuntherDemi

GuntherDemi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:30

Yea can't wait for the app to be done is it gonna go on the play store and iTunes also welcome back

#13 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:34

Yea can't wait for the app to be done is it gonna go on the play store and iTunes also welcome back

Working on it! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: