~>Mace990's Avatar Shop<~ Re-opened Again working but

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: ever visited my galery? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

ever visited my galery?

1. Yes (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_vampirarmy

fs_vampirarmy
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2008 - 23:33

Your avatars are pretty good quality, and I've seen designers with worse charge more :wink:

You can give out free samples for a while, then up the price.

#2 fs_vampirarmy

fs_vampirarmy
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 23:35

I agree with vamp in a way. Ur avatars surely isnt the best, although im sure u will greatly improve with practice. :)

But ur avatars also arent that bad, ive seen some really bad avatar artists trying to sell alot worst looking avatars for alot more. I definitely think ur avatars are worth alot more then 1K, try 25K for instance? If ur price is to low, ppl will just assume that u are bad and probly wont even bother, have faith in ur own work, and so will other ppl. ^^

Also i think what vamp mean is, make avatars for free to build up a gallery, learn a bit more, and to learn what ppl like, then u can start selling them at a decent price. :D I would suggest picking a number, saying u'll do the first 25requests for free, and then it will cost "X" amount afterwards. :)
Thats my advice, keep up the work and u'll be making awesome avatars in no time. ^^

Thanks for elaborating.

Also, try posting your images in the forum. The ones I browse from your link are just two tiny and the white background for your page doesn't compliment your avatars. :wink:

#3 fs_vampirarmy

fs_vampirarmy
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2008 - 20:52

Could I give you some CnC?

Try blending a little more, if you want (for example) a flow of blue, (if you're in GIMP) go to Colors --> Color Balance and fiddle around with the stuff until you get what you want. If you want the entire background but not the render, and you already have the render on it, make the render a separate layer and cut the layer, paste it on a new document, and then color balance it. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: