• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 16:26

Since we joined the new region there have been a fair few problems. A lot of disconnects with attempting to reconnect but it won’t. I know some were you but a lot are not. On the world map if someone builds an outpost and you happen to be on world map it will freeze map on occasions. Have to go to home base and then back to clear it. Now we have the translator turned off a few hours ago because of gc problems. Can’t understand what a lot are saying. Not very good to put it mildly. Please sort this mess out.

#2 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 16:48

We got all of that in the Delta 2 merge except the translator issue.  That's a new feature.  :)  You will soon find that the merge will result in more players leaving the game as there is really no place for smaller alliances or players.

Given that these merges seem to be in response to the hordes of players leaving the game I'm not sure how much longer HC will continue to support.  I guess as long as we have the pay to win players dumping in thousands they will keep it alive.

#3 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 20:34

It’s a real shame. Been playing since day one nearly. To have these continued problems after all this time means hcs can’t or do know how to finally sort out the problems. Servers have never been great. But since these merges they have been appalling. I agree that it’s probably in it’s final stages. Unless the mega bucks keep flowing. What could have been an epic game ended up to be the usual p2w and very little player suggestion implemented. Of course it’s a war game if they had balanced it as I am sure they could have done then would still have a future. As it is I believe Delta and Theta will be the funeral grounds of the game at some point.

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:45

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback here, we have been having some on-going stability problems and as such we're releasing update 1.8.7 today with further improvements for that. We're also just fixed the issue with translation so that'll be coming back online within the hour. 

Sorry about these issues.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: