Supportership?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you pay $5 a month to support the game? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you pay $5 a month to support the game?

1. Yes (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Voted No (16 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:09

How about a way of supporting the game?

You pay $5 a month (a regular subscription) and as a reward you get 30 FSP.

#2 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:11

i totally agree :)

#3 fs_saintchris

fs_saintchris
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:31

just buy

#4 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:36

The fsp mentioned are designed to be a reward for regular supportership of the game. I thought 30 fsp would be a reasonable figure.

#5 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:37

*backs crace up*

#6 fs_baine

fs_baine
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:39

Sort of feel it's a waste when you could just buy 1 time at $60 and call it your yearly donation.

It's just so much easier

#7 fs_saintchris

fs_saintchris
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:41

no you just wnat 30 fsps instead of 25 for 5 dollars

#8 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:43

Many people can not afford a one of lump sum. Many people would not donate for that amount.

$5 is a standard amount in HCS games. Gothador has restricted realm access to non supporters - I didn't think that was such a great idea for this game.

Anyway - it was only a suggestion.

#9 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:43

bo not really. me and my friend struggle putting food on the table buddy. and i know i forged items on here. but that is 25 dollars less. i ahve at the end of the month to buy food. so do the monthyl way will help reatly. and hurtme.

#10 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:44

like crace said ... i cant afford taht big of a lump sum. with ouyt paying for it later... i dont rather leve the gam... then not have enough food.

#11 fs_baine

fs_baine
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:46

Well if you feel that way then fine sounds good to me.

#12 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

no you just wnat 30 fsps instead of 25 for 5 dollars

Me? No, not at all. I'm a long term HCS player. I am thinking long term for the game.

#13 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

idont want to leave fs. i love it. todeath... i cant get enough but hurts me to see taht icant pllay cuz i have to donate 5 dollars every timme i turn around

#14 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:47

yea crace. long term is right thus it will never run out of money this way

#15 fs_meepers

fs_meepers
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:48

I'm not sure if I would pay this *shrugs* Not too bothered either way though.

#16 fs_spookyimp

fs_spookyimp
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2007 - 22:50

meepers. i am a designer,wrighter, geek and a nerd.. i can write computer programs. if i ahd the man power and the money. i owuld start my own mmorpg... .. every one i showed it to loved it... but the thing is .. there is already one out simlar to it... callled. I am not kidding... FS.. laid out a little differntly but other then that the graphics and stuff are jsut the same. some the creatures would be differnt.. but other then that mostly the same on the graphics...

a little misunderstanding meepers.. on my part sorry if it offends you .. BTW I love FS.. i think you guys are doign a great job and have some things to work on but doing a great job

#17 fs_dmo

fs_dmo
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:36

Can I just ask you (Without any chance of having any rules used against you (Since I am asking) - PM me if you wish), What is the name of this game?

DMO

#18 fs_ardasnails

fs_ardasnails
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:18

I think crace means an optional subscription.. and as a reward for regular support of the game, you get a few FSP extra than you would normally by buying them.

#19 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2007 - 13:05

That's exactly what I meant. :D

#20 fs_chaoszen

fs_chaoszen
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2007 - 16:54

I much prefer the way FS is now... My friends can play who might not be able to afford paying monthly subscriptions and in contrast, I can still spend what I want to each month for support. If the game went to a subscription (supporter) base, I'd settle for the $5/month, rather than the $30/month I currently spend on FS support and be a little less enthusiastic about investing in playing the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: