Photo

Closed Beta Signup Live!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
89 replies to this topic

#81 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 March 2013 - 19:00

Ha, let the paranoia ensue, I hope I didn't sacrifice all those chickens for nothing.

Of course you didn't sacrifice them for nothing. You sacrificed them for chicken Kiev. wink.png
Free food at Whane's place! B)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#82 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 March 2013 - 19:03

Something has gone wrong with the beta submissions and ticket system, Zorg is on the case ;) Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, Zorg is on it!

*waits for his FS max stamina* :P

[00:27] <@Hoof> Ok
[00:27] <@Hoof> so player A has 1000 damage
[00:27] <@Hoof> player B has 500 armor
[00:27] <@Hoof> A hits B
[00:27] <@Hoof> and does 500 DMG
[00:28] <@Hoof> but evil B has reflection! OH NOS!
[00:28] <@Hoof> Skill Level 175!!!!
[00:28] <@Hoof> B has 10 damage normally
[00:28] <@Hoof> A has 100 armor
[00:28] <@Hoof> so normally B does 1 dmg to A
[00:28] <@Hoof> BUT!!!
[00:28] <@Zorg> And then the rain began, a storm was approaching.
[00:28] <@LamiumFSDev> shh Zorg you're ruining storytime!

<Zorg> yeah we're off to Aberdeen for food and crap :D

<@Savanc> Must be tough not to have a restroom in the office. :P

Ok, I'm done with silly time. :P

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#83 Lelouch Lamperouge

Lelouch Lamperouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2013 - 00:03

If I get accepted for beta I'm going to start up my own series on Youtube. I have a lot of free time(I'm a bum, no school and I can't get a job..), so hopefully I get accepted because I need something to do during the day ^_^

Recorder: Camtasia 8 but I have Fraps if something goes wrong..

Video Editor: Sony Vegas but Camtasia has a built in editor :D

"Hero? No! We're pirates! I love heroes but.... I don't wanna be one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!" - Monkey D. Luffy

#84 iambrad

iambrad

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 14:48

Is there just a technical difficulty in sending out the beta invites then?  The first wave has been selected, the game is reading to go for beta stage but just the invites are not able to be sent out at this time due to 'difficulties'?

#85 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2013 - 15:14

Is there just a technical difficulty in sending out the beta invites then?  The first wave has been selected, the game is reading to go for beta stage but just the invites are not able to be sent out at this time due to 'difficulties'?

Nope, no difficulty. It's just not the 18th yet. :D

We haven't selected any beta participates yet, although (as I believe l3fty has mentioned somewhere) we are currently running an internal beta among ourselves. The game (barring some catastrophic sever explosion or an equally unlikely event) looks like it'll be ready for the 18th when we plan to launch the closed beta.

The technical difficulty you may be referring to was a hiccup in the beta applications process. As far as I am aware all the beta applications are still intact, they just disappeared briefly and were easily recovered.

#86 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2013 - 16:47

Is there just a technical difficulty in sending out the beta invites then? The first wave has been selected, the game is reading to go for beta stage but just the invites are not able to be sent out at this time due to 'difficulties'?

Nope, no difficulty. It's just not the 18th yet. :D

We haven't selected any beta participates yet, although (as I believe l3fty has mentioned somewhere) we are currently running an internal beta among ourselves. The game (barring some catastrophic sever explosion or an equally unlikely event) looks like it'll be ready for the 18th when we plan to launch the closed beta.

The technical difficulty you may be referring to was a hiccup in the beta applications process. As far as I am aware all the beta applications are still intact, they just disappeared briefly and were easily recovered.

The hiccup probably caused us all to believe you were selecting people already.

And l3fty's post didn't really contradict that, so it served as further fuel for the assumptions. :rolleyes:

But do we have to wait for the 18th before everyone knows if they are part of the first wave?

Or will the people know it a few days in advance?
Or is it still completely undecided when people will know it? :D

Prophet    
Warrior  

#87 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2013 - 20:42

At a complete guess (assumption fuel mwahaha), We'll probably be scouring the beta applicants list towards the end of the week and over the weekend for the beginning of the beta on the 18th. Wether invites will trickle out over that time or flood out on sunday night, I have no idea ;)

We're just as excited as you guys to get this rolling next week though, I can't wait to watch people running about Othalo :D

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#88 Vale

Vale

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 21:13

If I get accepted for beta I'm going to start up my own series on Youtube. I have a lot of free time(I'm a bum, no school and I can't get a job..), so hopefully I get accepted because I need something to do during the day ^_^

Recorder: Camtasia 8 but I have Fraps if something goes wrong..

Video Editor: Sony Vegas but Camtasia has a built in editor :D

I was thinking about creating a new youtube channel for a eldevin series maybe :P it would also help people know about eldevin and there will be more of a income of players for a better playing experience.

#89 wizz

wizz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:20

At a complete guess (assumption fuel mwahaha), We'll probably be scouring the beta applicants list towards the end of the week and over the weekend for the beginning of the beta on the 18th. Wether invites will trickle out over that time or flood out on sunday night, I have no idea ;)

We're just as excited as you guys to get this rolling next week though, I can't wait to watch people running about Othalo :D

Will the closed beta participants be given access to a new sub section in the Eldevin forum to report bugs/exploits or will that be viewable for all in the general Eldevin forum?

Maybe all of this will be explained in the 'granted access' email...

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success"

#90 spalki

spalki

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 23:50

I hope I can get a key this look promising.IF it has fallen sword elements combined with these graphics i ll definately love it

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: