Photo

TA Farmer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 1983

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 21:42

Hi guys

Why attack TA map 15 16 17 20 lvls New players.i just farm material and gold.Why attack me.

full kill me and my gold and material. i just farm ok just farm.this game max 15 20 user on and i new player maybe i buy ep premium maybe i like tihs game and i just farmer.why attack low levels players?

bravooo eldevin

Edited by BigGrim, 30 November 2018 - 14:46.
Removed swearing and unwanted attention

#2 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:23

As you enter TA you get the warning informing you that it is a pvp island and you have to click to accept this fact before entering, so its no suprise if someone does kill you. Considering how big Eldevin is, I am sure you will agree, the PvP area is miniscule in comparison.

The whole purpose of being able to collect large amounts of mats on TA with such ease is to encourage the players to enter the Pvp zone. The catch to such ease and convenience is that there is a chance you may get killed by other players.

Saying that, you only lose half your materials and also have the map in the top corner of the screen showing when other players are near by so you can leave before they reach you, drop what you have collected in the bank, then return to gather more when the pvper has left.

There are loads of places to farm materials (plus the chance to get rare mats, which aren't available on TA) and loads of ways to earn gold without even having to go onto TA (if your not sure where to find mats then  just check out the wiki, http://eldevin.wikia...ki/Eldevin_Wiki).

Further more there are achievements gained for Pvping. As you pointed out there are very few players on the game nowadays, so to gain these achievements, players need to make the most of whoever is available regardless of level.

Edited by Steve1973, 30 November 2018 - 10:25.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#3 Legolis3

Legolis3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 13:44

Hi guys

Why attack TA map 15 16 17 20 lvls New players.i just farm material and gold.Why attack me.

full kill me and my gold and material. i just farm ok just farm.this game max 15 20 user on and i new player maybe i buy ep premium maybe i like tihs game and i just farmer.why attack low levels players?

bravooo eldevin

Almost had a stroke trying to read this 

Respec Champion

#4 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 14:14

Trappers Atoll = The Love Island  ;)

Either you will love it or you will not, ha!

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#5 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2018 - 15:37

Joining a guild might help

#6 Poseidonn

Poseidonn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 21:44

I bet it's legolis that kills him lmao

#7 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 22:47

My guess is possibly Amon on one of his alts if it isn't Lego.

#8 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2018 - 22:12

quite honestly I also wish it was kinda level restricted. I'm surprised this still happens considering the number of the player base....but there are those who attack anyone who kills low levels...

The world is cruel...as will I....

#9 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:33

In hindsight it might have worked better if it was an island chain (still in a single map) with bracketed PvP - and higher resources as you move up the archipelago. But anything like that is always going to reduce the number of players engaged in PvP.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#10 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 14:56

In hindsight it might have worked better if it was an island chain (still in a single map) with bracketed PvP - and higher resources as you move up the archipelago. But anything like that is always going to reduce the number of players engaged in PvP.

I have made mention about something like that long ago, about the island being split in half and one side is non pvp with the lower tier nodes and than the pvp side would have the higher tier nodes but than that would reduce the size of the area to pvp in unless you were to stretch the island making it longer to compensate for the loss of making part of it non pvp.

Plus for in order to make the how most ppl want it similar to RS you would have to increase the size of the island to make it work, which means adding in more nodes and landscape to it. Which at this point we all know thats not going to happen, so Trappers Atoll is going to stay just how it is and ppl are going to just have to accept it as Steve mentioned before its a very tiny part of PVP in such a large PVE game.

#11 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:20

If you pvp, accept the fact that people don't like being killed. They have just as much right to complain as you do to kill them. If they don't just complain, but also throw insults and swear at you, then target them if you wish. But be reasonable.

#12 xXAmonXx

xXAmonXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:21

Throwing me under the bus like that Thom =P wasn't me i don't think, haven't pked anyone in over 2 weeks lol an id only do it once or twice, an leave him be eventually, I think someone keeps on him, why he resorted to forums...lol

Edited by xXAmonXx, 07 December 2018 - 06:22.

#13 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 December 2018 - 19:16

Not loged in some Trapers atoll names says it all "Trap"

Edited by redsmokeboy, 12 December 2018 - 19:17.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#14 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 December 2018 - 12:20

lol :D :lol:

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: