Voolf's Content

There have been 11 items by Voolf (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#845603 Getting Kicked

Posted by Voolf on 01 February 2014 - 17:15 in Bug Reports

I am loosing this connection too way to many times recently.

I checked my internet connection while this DC appear and its fine by my side.

I have this problem from the beggining of playing Eldevin, but just once per 2 days maybe. Now it occurs several times a day.

It is very annoying due to the fact i am trying to grind lvl, then i got DC, monsters kill me and the result of that = already lost almost 50g for repairs.

After DC i always trying to relog but have this information

Bez_tytu_u.jpg

After 2-3 minutes website is working and i can log in again

#844279 Player shops, feels more roleplay?

Posted by Voolf on 27 January 2014 - 19:48 in Suggestions

I post this in different section but I'll write it here also as this is the leading thread for Shops / Auction House.

It's pretty much why i am against AH.

In case of personal shops, people usually don't run and check all of them to see the prices. They just glance at general item gold value and everyone put it on sale on avarage same prices. When you see some staff/sword or whatever you wanna buy then you have to think. Buy this now, or look more. There may be someone who sells it cheaper, but when you return to the previous seller the item may be already sold. This is more real and is by far the greatest thing to put in games like this. AH is for lazy people, but that is not what bothers me.

I hate AH because of one thing. If you wanna sell somthing, let's say lvl 40 potions, you just search for them, see the price of all people selling them in one place and put yours on AH for cheaper. Then next person look on AH, see your cheapest price of potions and put his even cheaper. And this goes on and on, bringing sometimes prices so down, that it's even not worth selling anymore. Seen this in many games. AH is game economic breaker!. And that is why i hate it.

#844216 Keyboard Shortcuts

Posted by Voolf on 27 January 2014 - 14:42 in Suggestions

Programmers

The coders are working hard to bring you WASD movement, which we have working (alpha) on an internal build on the game. They are also working on a downloadable client for people with browser issues, which is progressing well. Finally, they are focused on creating a hardware renderer for better graphical and gameplay performance.

~The Eldevin Team

I hope WSAD bring us key binds as well.

#844177 Semi-automated Trading

Posted by Voolf on 27 January 2014 - 11:16 in Suggestions

There have been multiple suggestions about player shops.

I personally don't like them since it means that I'd have to leave my PC on and I've always hated having to run around to look at other players' shops. It just gets annoying especially since I might miss some because they might log in/out or move to another area when I'm looking at someone else's store.  

If player shops are implemented though, then I hope that there will be a "Market District" area just for this as well as a "Guild District" for guilds, etc. It'd be nice for role-playing. 

I understand you, but to me personal shops bring more nice role playing atmosphere And it is nice to see one day more shops, other day less with different items everytime. This is what makes game deeper than AH.

And i hate AH cuz of one thing. If you wanna sell somthing. Let's says lvl40 potions you just search for them see the price and put yours on AH for cheaper. Then next person go see your cheapest price and put his even cheaper. And this goes on and on bringing sometimes prices so down that it's even not worth selling anymore. Seen thins in many games.

AH is game economic breaker!.

As for personal shops people usually don't run and check all of them to see the prices. They just glance at general item gold value and everyone put it on avarage same prices. And its more real thing. When you see some staff/sword or whatever you wanna buy then you have to think. Buy this now, or look more. There may be someone who sells it cheaper, but when you return to the previous seller the item may be already sold. This is by far the greatest thing to put in games like this. AH is for lazy people, but that is not what bothers me. it's the economic destruction which is huge minus.

#840729 Invites

Posted by Voolf on 14 January 2014 - 19:41 in Suggestions

Now don't get me wrong either. I'm friendly and always ready to help but when you wanna whisper maybe try focusing more on Whisper button then Invite ;)

Of course missclick can happen to anyone, but if you do it constantly, there must be something wrong :D

Peace !

#840727 Weapon Swap

Posted by Voolf on 14 January 2014 - 19:37 in Suggestions

If i am not mistaken you dont have to equip Fishing rod, Pickaxe, Skinning knife and Axe to use them. Just keep them in inventory. At least it worked for me till latest patch.

Just out of curosity, if you are playing ranger, why do you need Essence ?

#840648 Fixing Assassins (Spires and Medium armor)

Posted by Voolf on 14 January 2014 - 14:48 in Suggestions

Can't say much about Frozen Spires, but i agree about Ambidextrous should be changed to dodge value. And to not loose much crit because of that Slight of Hand could be buff a litte bit maybe to 3%/6% or put some more amout of crit deeper into the tree so other classes can't benefit from them as it may make them OP.

#840421 Player shops, feels more roleplay?

Posted by Voolf on 13 January 2014 - 19:31 in Suggestions

Feel free to maybe add some ideas of how you may like it to be...

Well i already said that for me personal shops are the best way. Of course organizes one.

an actualy npc shop that they can stock with their own items???

sounds interesting 

Npc where everybody put items, and can search for some from others to buy... Still to me sounds like common AH.

#840395 Player shops, feels more roleplay?

Posted by Voolf on 13 January 2014 - 18:34 in Suggestions

No each player has a bit of some thing they can customize a bit... And if you think it destroys the Game flavor sorry but I happen to think it would be fun... 

Cant clearly see your way of that "shops", so maybe i misjudge it with common AH. Obviously everyone has its own idea. Whatever they would implement, everything is better than shouting in world chat.

#840267 Player shops, feels more roleplay?

Posted by Voolf on 13 January 2014 - 11:28 in Suggestions

So basicly what you are talking about is AH. To me it destroys the game flavour

#840256 Player shops, feels more roleplay?

Posted by Voolf on 13 January 2014 - 10:23 in Suggestions

The ability to open your own shop with your loot and goods you crafted is what makes the game even greater. I would love that.

It would develop real economy to the game and help buy/sell item more often then shouting all the time in world chat.

There is no need to pay anything to open shop. It is kinda ridiculous. the idea of paying in AH is that you post an item for 2-3 days and can go do whatever you want. But here you actually have to go afk because you lock your character.

One more thing. People should not be able to open shops all aroud the town whereever they pleased too. Usualy it end like 100 ppl is vendoring in one place. First you cant go through because instead of clicking the ground you click someones vendor's bubble/characher. Second, its chaos all aroud and while checking shops you dont remember do you already check that one or not.

So what i suggest is to make a vendor district in towns where players can open they shops, or better idea allow players to open shops along sidewalks only next to each other. That way people always can walk freely through streets without problem and by the way check what is to buy. No chaos, nice trading system, no awful AH.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: