• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 17:36

With all these new titans added to the game, could we also have a few new super elites added aswell ? thanks :)

#2 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2012 - 17:43

With all these new titans added to the game, could we also have a few new super elites added aswell ? thanks :)

Getting bored of the old ones?

#3 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2012 - 21:39

Some questline related SE would be neat, low level mid level and one in a new content release?

#4 fs_pokemon449

fs_pokemon449
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2012 - 22:39

Some questline related SE would be neat, low level mid level and one in a new content release?

just like fushi +1

#5 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2012 - 22:41

just like fushi +1

With poor gear drops. +1. Xinderoth comes to mind, actually ;)

#6 Wolfdog5

Wolfdog5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 23:32

just like fushi +1

With poor gear drops. +1. Xinderoth comes to mind, actually ;)

New set of Epic Quests with a bonus quest if you find a set "SE" that has a rare spawn time and spawns in Xind :lol: ....would keep the value of the drops up for a while

#7 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2012 - 23:43

New set of Epic Quests with a bonus quest if you find a set "SE" that has a rare spawn time and spawns in Xind :lol: ....would keep the value of the drops up for a while

on ANY floor... -grins-

#8 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 13:00

New super elites do need some love in this game :twisted:

#9 Wolfdog5

Wolfdog5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 22:21

Just thought of something else. Instead of adding more. Make use out of the ones we current have. Have some of the older ones drop some recipes that you need to farm a couple SE's to make a new SE set.

#10 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 18:36

Just thought of something else. Instead of adding more. Make use out of the ones we current have. Have some of the older ones drop some recipes that you need to farm a couple SE's to make a new SE set.

Well we can still have some new ones with new recipes that uses old SE items and maybe some old LE items aswell.

#11 needgod

needgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 23:16

Only 1 set worth hunting now, and only 1 drop worth it. I have entire destroyer sets I can't sell for 1 fsp..lol I stopped opening chest once I got medal, gear is useless except pot. I'd like to see either more use for gear, or gear stacking. (making 3 of the same type of gear craftable into 1 upgraded weapon)

I don't want to see them do to se's like they did to titans. they all becamse of low value at once.

I would like to see a new creature added to the game.. like an Uber elite. Like a chest, doesn't appear in any specific realm. Has a rare pot drop thats very useful, and a few rare drops. You could make their stats very for the players at different levels. They'd have to be hunted like chest are, very hard to find. 6 or 7 different types of Uber elites would be cool, but they need to be beatable by an average player with a group. (you could even make it a new medal and guild challenge)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: