Begginers Guide

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 ss_ffdamage

ss_ffdamage
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 21:08

Question...and if this is somewhere else point me in the right direction....can skills from one class be cast on another class?

No sorry

#22 ss_pytheas

ss_pytheas
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 21:26

Question...and if this is somewhere else point me in the right direction....can skills from one class be cast on another class?

No sorry

No worries...thanks for the reply

#23 ss_ffdamage

ss_ffdamage
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 23:50

Bump. Almost 1,000 Viewers

#24 ss_sorobirix

ss_sorobirix
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:36

I find myself, and others lost. Needing to know the realms to level in for your level. Kinda like FallenSword, as it has realm maps.

I have recently reached level 8, and can't find out where to level. I only know that once I'm level 9, to go to a different place in Taurin...

#25 ss_ffdamage

ss_ffdamage
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:55

I find myself, and others lost. Needing to know the realms to level in for your level. Kinda like FallenSword, as it has realm maps.

I have recently reached level 8, and can't find out where to level. I only know that once I'm level 9, to go to a different place in Taurin...

Once I have completed a few Missions I will go back and look through all I can so you can have a rough I dea of the best places.

#26 ss_psycomaddy

ss_psycomaddy
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 22:42

Bumping this :geek:

#27 ss_atheroma

ss_atheroma
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2008 - 00:51

:? You said "You gain Skill Points by successfully completing certain Missions." According to my mission log, i've completed 4 missons now, so where are my skill points? Which missions give points?

#28 ss_ffdamage

ss_ffdamage
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:16

:? You said "You gain Skill Points by successfully completing certain Missions." According to my mission log, i've completed 4 missons now, so where are my skill points? Which missions give points?

Know that would be given away the secrets. This is more of a Guide than a Walk through. If I explained everything then it would mean you would not get to experience the game at full hand.

#29 ss_ffdamage

ss_ffdamage
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:18

SigmaStorm2 Guide V1.01 Coming Soon!

#30 ss_wavesoccer

ss_wavesoccer
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2008 - 19:30

May want to edit the section about PvP maps. Due to the latest update, Shops are safe places too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: