Skill class descriptions?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ss_whatyousay

ss_whatyousay
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 21:29

Okay, I was dumb, and complete the "Crawling Corruption" quest without taking a proper look at any of the Instructors.

I now have no way of going back and seeing what each class does.

Anyone willing to give a brief overview of each (perhaps there should be a stickied post on this?)

#2 ss_dsjupiter

ss_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 21:37

you can just go under character then skills, and read about them

#3 ss_deceiver11

ss_deceiver11
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 21:54

yeah i had the same issue here, i went to go read the things and there was nothing to read, but i think the only difference there is between the classes is the type of items.

#4 ss_dsjupiter

ss_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 21:56

yeah i had the same issue here, i went to go read the things and there was nothing to read, but i think the only difference there is between the classes is the type of items.

pretty much, type of weapons ( and armor im guessing ) you can use, and your skills that you have

#5 ss_xeononyx

ss_xeononyx
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 21:59

All you really have to do is look at the world map and hover over the statues and it gives you the said descriptions.

#6 ss_ejames2100

ss_ejames2100
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 22:07

I'm staying as a Core player for now, I see no point in getting a class yet :)

#7 ss_nikp

ss_nikp
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2008 - 22:24

Cyborgs FTW!!! :D

#8 Thoran

Thoran

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Badge
  • Spain

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:40

Dito!

https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif

[image]https://i.imgur.com/EZBgk78.gif[/image]

I'm also known as @UnoWild

The Wicked Players

#9 ss_alterburn

ss_alterburn
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:46

pretty much, type of weapons ( and armor im guessing ) you can use, and your skills that you have

Not only the type of "Items" and "Different Skills", but the Effectiveness of the skills agains diferent classes ^__^

#10 Kontiki

Kontiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:19

The mutants body reacts to radiation in a positive way. this gives rise to strange mutations and gives them the strength to wield melee weapons with deadly force.
Difficulty: Medium

The purist is able use their psionic powers and store their mental energy in special crystals which can be used to unleash deadly damage in a physical form.
Difficulty: Hard

The cyborg is a fusion of flesh and machine. It destroys its enemies through the use of plug-ins and physical augmentations.

The soldier is a highly skilled in the use of ranged weapons. Guns are more deadly in the hands of this trained operative.
Difficulty: Easy

#11 ss_alterburn

ss_alterburn
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:31

The mutants body reacts to radiation in a positive way. this gives rise to strange mutations and gives them the strength to wield melee weapons with deadly force.

The purist is able use their psionic powers and store their mental energy in special crystals which can be used to unleash deadly damage in a physical form.

The cyborg is a fusion of flesh and machine. It destroys its enemies through the use of plug-ins and physical augmentations.

The soldier is a highly skilled in the use of ranged weapons. Guns are more deadly in the hands of this trained operative.

Lol, yeah... Gamewise, what does that mean? EASY: Easier to be killed? or Easier to Kill?
Hard: Hard mode playing the game, or HARD to evolve???
That, to me, isn't enough to know about the differences in the classes -.-

#12 Kontiki

Kontiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:37

Lol, yeah... Gamewise, what does that mean? EASY: Easier to be killed? or Easier to Kill?
Hard: Hard mode playing the game, or HARD to evolve???
That, to me, isn't enough to know about the differences in the classes -.-

He asked for a class description.. and thats the closest thing I've seen to a class description so far..

#13 ss_kigga

ss_kigga
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:57

Yea I was also wondering what the Easy Medium and Hard meant on the descriptions.

----------------
Now playing: Jet - Are you Gonna Be My Girl
via FoxyTunes

#14 ss_stormclaw

ss_stormclaw
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 13:11

Can anyone answer this?
EASY=stronger OR weaker class???

#15 ss_divinity

ss_divinity
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 13:41

probably like Difficult = hard to level up (more req exp) but have stronger skills and equips and Easy = easy to level (less exp req) but weaker skills and equips.

#16 ss_jardel

ss_jardel
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 15:45

No way you get the same amount of exo but its just harder to play the harder difficultie , it requers more work to be strong and kill creatures while the easy modes have more basic skills and wepons making it less time consuming

#17 ss_docdoc

ss_docdoc
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2008 - 17:41

So I am assuming then, that for buffing, if I am a cyborg, I can only buff other cyborgs, and if I was a purist I could only buff other purists??? (Not including the core buffs - I'm assuming anyone can buff any player with core skills....)

#18 Dark Developer

Dark Developer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 November 2008 - 22:22

I saw in the Cyborg class that they have different "ports" and a "socket". Does this mean more items can be equipped at once kind of like additional weapon/health add-on areas?

#19 ss_divinity

ss_divinity
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:01

No way you get the same amount of exo but its just harder to play the harder difficultie , it requers more work to be strong and kill creatures while the easy modes have more basic skills and wepons making it less time consuming

I'm sure the class are balanced, if hard mode just means that its harder to progress than the easier mode, then no one is going to choose hard we would end up with 99% of the population being Soldier. There got to be disadvantages and advantages to all the classes.

#20 ss_ramkat

ss_ramkat
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 18:01

Does anyone know which items are for purists?

The only clue to that i've found is the crystals, but i cant seem to find any of those anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: