FSP for FC?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ss_aranka

ss_aranka
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2009 - 16:15

If they catch you, you get kicked from BOTH games, I have no doubt. It's not worth the risk

I reported someone for this and I heard back from HCS that they were just warned about it.

That was probably early on when it was not quite clear whether or not this would be allowed

Now it is very clear cut and you will almost certainly be terminated for it

#22 ss_aranka

ss_aranka
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2009 - 16:39

I would have to disagree with that being the reason, because the only way flux gets into the game is by either someone donated, or did an offer, also the same with with FS. So even if we were allowed to do fsp/flux trading all its really doing is switching who is holding them, the amount of flux/fsps in the game actually never changes because the game doesn't have more put in or taken out.

There are a few huge reasons why not to allow it though...

I see some huge reasons too that I will not bring up for obvious reason....

but your above argument is flawed
#1 if someone already had a considerable amount of FS currency, right now it is locked in FS and they have to buy the new SS2 currency
#2 it is much easier to "recruit" a new player and help them reach level 100 in FS (earning you many free FSPs) than it is to "enlist" a new player and help them reach level 100 in SS2

#23 ss_vorta

ss_vorta
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2009 - 00:33

Just as a quick question: If see somebody try to sell FCs for FSPs or visa versa, where would I report them?

#24 ss_kuba

ss_kuba
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:41

You can report them via support center.

#25 ss_aranka

ss_aranka
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2009 - 16:31

Just as a quick question: If see somebody try to sell FCs for FSPs or visa versa, where would I report them?

HERE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: