8 replies to this topic

#1 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:16

Can the Guild Store popup get the buttons 'Store Items', 'Report', 'Add Tags', and 'Remove Tags' somewhere on it.. 

Could just get rid of those links from the bottom of the Guild Manage page and have the Guild Store managed from the pop up

Also, when you go to 'Add Tags' could the page automatically be on the 'Show All' item type instead of Helmets? Could there also be a select all button where it ticks everything available under the item type you are looking at..

or the tagging process could be changed to how the auction house listing and decomposing pages work ;) can select each one or hit the Invert Selection button which will be next to the Add/Remove Tag(s) button..

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:09

the tagging process could be changed to how the auction house listing and decomposing pages work ;) can select each one or hit the Invert Selection button which will be next to the Add/Remove Tag(s) button..

I would think that could lead to accidental de-tagging of an entire guild armory.  That would be bad.

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:00

I would think that could lead to accidental de-tagging of an entire guild armory.  That would be bad.

The add tag page would be separate of the remove tag page so not to cause confusion or misclick accidents... nothing is worse then decomposing your whole backpack ;) 

this idea came about how slow the process of storing and tagging potions in the guild store.. first i got to see how many slots are open so i view the guild store popup, then i have to go to the guild manage page to click store items, then i have to go to the add tags page.. then i have to click potions or everything because helmets is automatically selected for some weird reason.. then i have to tick each potion i want and click tag selected..

it would make more sense if i could click Store under the Guild tab.. see the inventory, click Store Items button which would take me to a new page.. tick and submit what i want to store in the GS, new page loads.. the Guild tab is probably already open so i just click Store, popup opens, then i click Add Tags, hit select all or w/e .. botta boom botta bing tagged items

#4 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:04

I would love to be able to tag items directly from my backpack.

#5 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:30

emperor's black bones!! that would be smooth.. wonder if HCS would allow that type of convenience because that would crush potion tagging with one swift stroke!

#6 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:27

I would love to be able to tag items directly from my backpack.

Yep, that way you don't have to worry about having untagged items in the guild store, and then your computer crashes (or your ISP goes down) before you get the tags applied.

#7 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:36

Yes, and I have been in guilds before where new members sit there waiting for people to place items in the store and try to grab them before they can be tagged... Being able to tag items in your BP would make this so much easier and SAFER.

Perhaps 2 new permissions can be added for tagging and untagging items in player's backpack?

#8 iTzBiLL

iTzBiLL

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 13:59

Why is there not a sort by items type; ie Epic, Legendary, etc etc... I think this would make make epic recall for guilds who allow recall of epics for tick gain much easier, instead of sorting thru 15 pages recalling epics, when others are looking for them as well..

BiLL2.png

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 14:12

i could see an Epic sorting icon being VERY useful, especially for guilds like yours where i could safely assume your GS is upgraded to the max.. don't know if a Legendary one is needed since you can filter by level but i'm not used to a fully upgraded GS..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: