Photo

Buying all EP! 6gold/ep

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:20

Title^

Buying any amount of ep for 6 gold each. Dont worry about the amount, I got you covered.

Send me mail ingame, because I only rarely play anymore. Trying to catch orders every sunday so be sure to be online mid day 12pm CET.

I got some "business partners" so you might be traded by someone else, but just mail me ingame and we got you.

Also: Will buy all infernal items, supreme+ gems and anything else. All with gold. Just mail me what you got and what are you asking for them.

Superior prices.

Same with items, just mail me and will meet you guys ingame every sunday.

Thanks.

UPDATES:

Week 50:

Around 40k gold worth of ep and items are already reserved. I still got a lot left and more to come so keep the orders coming :) . Meet you all Sunday.

Week 51:

50k Gold has been traded and a lot items purchased. Anyone who didnt receive reply from us, or get traded as promised during our sales, feel free to leave a reply below. We will raise our gold stacks for the holidays and come back to you later. Since next 2 sundays are holidays, we will do unplanned hops into game, but ingame mail still works! Merry xmas.

-Gold mine Team.

Edited by SagaTeller, 22 December 2017 - 21:52.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#2 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:40

FAQ:

Who are your "business partners":

I do not have support account myself (Understandable reasons, I do not give any money to Hunted Cow.), so I can only hold limited amount of gold. All gold is shared equally between my "partners" (Read: One person not allowed to own more than one account).

Why are there no pricing:

I am in control of huge amount of money, and current stage of the game, there is not that active and big playerbase, that I would be required to limit myself. Will not pay insane prices, but I do win everyone with mine.

How much is "huge amount of gold":

Currently sitting on 120k+ gold and more coming if required. Easily able to xfer and move them, but for security reasons (read: Some of my "partners" banned or accounts hacked), money is held separately.

Do not be afraid of suggesting prices when mailing me, most likely able to hook you up.

Having multiple accounts is against the rules:

I am aware of that and I support rules that game has. I do not play multiple accounts, I have "partners". Every account is played by different "partner" and IP is different. During trading you can ask who are you trading with. (There's 100+ "partners" in this.)

What items you buying:

Gear, weapons, gems. you name it!

Feel free to comment below and ask anything. Buying/Selling only handled through ingame mail, but otherwise I am open for questions.

Edited by SagaTeller, 11 December 2017 - 07:43.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

-Gold Mine team.

#3 Quelina

Quelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:52

Create a guild, dump gold in vault.

#4 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:30

Create a guild, dump gold in vault.

Prefer not to. Do not want it all to get suspended for whatever reason. Some of it ofc is located in guilds, but most of them is still separated for security reasons.

-Gold Mine team.

#5 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 21:53

Please look at Eurochron's thread for buying ep before making any sales. Link below.

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75788

The game is not large enough to support a "partnership" of 100+ people. There are hardly that many unique players who come online in the timespan of week.

Taken in conjunction with your prior comments, it is quite obvious that you are breaking game rules or are trolling.

EDIT: I would like to point out that varying IP address does not mean that the "100+ partners" are connecting from different locations. Internet connections with IP addresses that are not static are out there.

EDIT2:

SagaTeller said

"Having multiple accounts is against the rules:
I am aware of that and I support rules that game has."

Here is another quote from SagaTeller (on another thread). It can be found in the link below.

SagaTeller, on 13 Dec 2017 - 11:57, said:

In my personal opinion, if I would know such way to make A LOT of gold in game, I would have so much fun and try to do everything before its figured out by authorities

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75972

Edited by Elrog, 13 December 2017 - 20:32.

#6 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 23:23

Please look at Eurochron's thread for buying ep before making any sales. Link below.

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75788

The game is not large enough to support a "partnership" of 100+ people. There are hardly that many unique players who come online in the timespan of week.

Taken in conjunction with your prior comments, it is quite obvious that you are breaking game rules or are trolling.

Just helping the market and the game. Game needs some fresh market flows and Im here to offer one, even though I do not play anymore. Im just enthuastic :)

If me or any of my multiple "partners" is breaking any rules, Im sure I would be punished, but I havent heard from anyone from Hunted Cow, so I can only assume that all my gold methods are allowed.

"Partners" are there just to make sure it all wont go down the drain in once if something unfortunate would happen. They do not have trade history with me or share IP or ingame messages.

-Gold Mine team.

#7 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:50

If me or any of my multiple "partners" is breaking any rules, Im sure I would be punished, but I havent heard from anyone from Hunted Cow, so I can only assume that all my gold methods are allowed.

Not having been punished is not cause to assume you have not been breaking rules.

"Partners" are there just to make sure it all wont go down the drain in once if something unfortunate would happen. They do not have trade history with me or share IP or ingame messages.

There is no need to worry about "something unfortunate" happening if you have not done anything against the rules.

Furthermore, having "partners" to hold money for you contains risk unless those "partners" are your own multi-accounts. A legitimate trader who worries about being financially secure would not have "partners" for the purpose of holding money.

Also, having "parteners" would be a hassle.

It would only be worth the hassle to have partners except for someone trying to break the rules in the "safest" way (risk isn't a factor because they are all your accounts).

Edited by Elrog, 12 December 2017 - 01:59.

#8 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:59

Not having been punished is not cause to assume you have not been breaking rules.

There is no need to worry about "something unfortunate" happening if you have not done anything against the rules.

Furthermore, having "partners" to hold money for you contains risk unless those "partners" are your own multi-accounts.

Also, having "parteners" would be a hassle.

It would only be worth the hassle to have partners for someone trying to break the rules in the "safest" way (risk isn't a factor because they are all your accounts).

I think this is going off topic, but I understand that potential seller has some doubts.

"Partners" have my 100% trust and it will go smoothly. My ingame mail will work as middlehand here.

having "partners" is just me being precautious. 100k+ gold is a lot (and I can mine at least 50k+ each week if required, depending on offers/sellers who contacted me.)

Not breaking any rules and all money is through methods available through game. If my methods wouldnt be allowed, there would have been fixes made by hunted cow to adjust this.

and as I said, I dont play this game myself. My "partners" get the gold and wait me to sell it.

Edited by SagaTeller, 12 December 2017 - 02:01.

-Gold Mine team.

#9 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:28

100% trust with 100+ people? not buying it.

A glitch not being fixed does not mean it isn't against the rules. Especially when dev activity has been reduced.

And when you buy an infernal axe, which partener gets it? Who uses it if you don't even play the game?

This is a load of bs. You just made the thread to prove a point and that's it.

#10 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:34

100% trust with 100+ people? not buying it.

After I left Eldevin, I have gained a lot friends. Something you rarely get here on regular basis.

Please keep it civil in my market post.

Edited by SagaTeller, 12 December 2017 - 08:36.

-Gold Mine team.

#11 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 17:08

After I left Eldevin, I have gained a lot friends. Something you rarely get here on regular basis.

Completely irrelevant.

https://www.psycholo...we-can-maintain

There appears to be a correlation between the number of stable, interpersonal relationships a person can maintain and the volume of the neocortex. Based on this, the mean number of stable, interpersonal relationships a person can maintain is around 150.

There is also a substantial difference between being someone's friend and having "100%" trust.

100% trust with over 2/3rds of the people you know? Still not buying it.

And 2/3rds of your close friends all got together to farm gold to buy things on a game that none of you even play? And they chose one person to manage it all and use their money to pay for things at higher-than-market values? This is all bogus.

Edited by Elrog, 12 December 2017 - 17:48.

#12 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 17:52

Made an edit to my initial post.

Please keep it civil in my market post.

If you have a problem with something I say, defend your post.

#13 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 21:59

Title^

Buying any amount of ep for 6 gold each. Dont worry about the amount, I got you covered.

Send me mail ingame, because I only rarely play anymore. Trying to catch orders every sunday so be sure to be online mid day 12pm CET.

I got some "business partners" so you might be traded by someone else, but just mail me ingame and we got you.

Also: Will buy all infernal items, supreme+ gems and anything else. All with gold. Just mail me what you got and what are you asking for them.

Superior prices.

Same with items, just mail me and will meet you guys ingame every sunday.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Week 50:

Around 40k gold worth of ep and items are already reserved. I still got a lot left and more to come so keep the orders coming :) . Meet you all Sunday.

-Gold mine Team.

Last I saw the post said 60k gold going out on Sunday. You said you use in game mail but I have not seen you online once and neither have others. I do not know of anyone who agreed to sell you anything except one person who you did not even reply to their mail. Now it is changed to 40k gold and week 50. The thread is not even a week old. Not even one Sunday has passed. Quite obvious this is trolling.

#14 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 21:39

I do not know of anyone who agreed to sell you anything except one person who you did not even reply to their mail.

I assure you, that every message is read and answered. Photo below shows that I have read and deleted them all (For certain reasons, I delete them after read.)

Sorry slight delays on delivers due to Holidays and large amount of requests.

Logged in today to hand out some xmas special offers to some people:).

Me and my partners bought around 50k worth of items during this week.

47a49bbb8b97ca2ba1da3365ebf89497.png

Gold Mine team will hold giveaways during the season yes, as some of u have asked to promote our sales. But giveaway rewards are pure liquid gold, we do not give out any items that has been bought. We prioritize our customers first, and after that give others whats left.

Merry xmas everyone.

Edited by SagaTeller, 22 December 2017 - 21:49.

-Gold Mine team.

#15 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 22:01

I apologize to unnamed guy (I did not remember to ask permission to name him) that we just closed sales before u whispered me. Ill catch you up next week. :)

-Gold Mine team.

#16 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:21

Funny how you only reply to a few select sentences out of each of my posts. What about the rest? Where are your answers? Just still trolling.

That Photo does not show you read anything. It does not show you gave anyone gold.

Edited by Elrog, 23 December 2017 - 03:22.

#17 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 12:32

Funny how you only reply to a few select sentences out of each of my posts. What about the rest? Where are your answers? Just still trolling.

That Photo does not show you read anything. It does not show you gave anyone gold.

Sir this is market topic. I am not here to argue with you. Could you just please stop.

-Gold Mine team.

#18 Elrog

Elrog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 00:04

This would not be an issue if you gave solid responses. But you don't. Perhaps for the reason that it was all false to begin with. You chose to have this happen by how you made the thread and by how you respond.

You said feel free to comment and ask anything and that you were open for questions. Well if you are open for questions, address the questions.

Edited by Elrog, 24 December 2017 - 00:09.

#19 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:46

WHy do people sell me ep for 3 g each if this is true?  ;)

#20 Quelina

Quelina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:28

WHy do people sell me ep for 3 g each if this is true?  ;)

weird right? I bought a couple hundreds of ep for 3g ratio too. and that is what they were asking not my price.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: