• Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:53

Listed in order of my personal priority:

1. Keybindings

2. Ctrl + Left click for stash and vault

3. GPU support

4. WASD movement

5. Free camera (Not possible for me without GPU support first)

Edited by Malthrus, 09 December 2013 - 08:51.

#2 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:17

1. Afk gathering (with drop rate tweaks)

2. Better tailoring gear (sockets available on gear besides just caps)

3. GPU support

4. Show number of players queued for instance before joining.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#3 Phelim

Phelim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:57

• Update crafting so that when you vendor a crafted item, you're not losing in-game currency every time you craft the item (I would even accept "break even",  though I think you should be able to make at least a modest 10-50% profit with each crafted item).
  • Update combat/ adventuring so that if you go out and kill a bunch of mobs, you return with more in-game currency rewards (from both direct currency drops and vendoring "grey" items that were dropped) than it will take to repair your armor for those same kills.
  • Allow us to craft some bags (and of decent size, mind you) that you can use for your inventory and bank. Make the cash-purchased ones the luxury editions.
  • Upgrade gathered/ processed material stack sizes to 25-100
  • Don't reduce the stack size of a processed item to half of what the raw materials were (i.e., smelting a stack of 10 ore becomes a stack of 10 bars, not 5)

Edited by Phelim, 09 December 2013 - 08:57.

#4 Visual Kei

Visual Kei

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:51

Nothing, don't make the game easier than it already is. I'm a non supporter and I'm doing just fine :)

drocell_visual_kei___signature_by_ryuuki

IGN: Infinity

Class: Prophet

Server: Oceanic

Guild: Log Horizon

#5 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:39

• Update crafting so that when you vendor a crafted item, you're not losing in-game currency every time you craft the item (I would even accept "break even",  though I think you should be able to make at least a modest 10-50% profit with each crafted item).
  • Update combat/ adventuring so that if you go out and kill a bunch of mobs, you return with more in-game currency rewards (from both direct currency drops and vendoring "grey" items that were dropped) than it will take to repair your armor for those same kills.
  • Allow us to craft some bags (and of decent size, mind you) that you can use for your inventory and bank. Make the cash-purchased ones the luxury editions.
  • Don't reduce the stack size of a processed item to half of what the raw materials were (i.e., smelting a stack of 10 ore becomes a stack of 10 bars, not 5)

The crafting item should never, ever be profitable when selling to shops. Selling to shop should always be the last option when selling item, not the first. I played beta, the higher end crafting items were netting me upward of 50 gold/hour, which is gamebreaking to say the least. 

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#6 TheHaksor

TheHaksor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Poland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:21

• Personal storage for items.
  • WASD movement.
  • Delete characters.
  • Pets or companions system. :)
  • changing weather.

#7 Xandrie

Xandrie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22

Agreed to this list, but would like to add:

Female bodies and armor so my character doesn't look like a male!

#8 Sir Luke

Sir Luke

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:49

The only thing I would ask for is to make easier to find foraging places. It's boring to search through the woods to find the items i need.  

Sir_Luke - Prophet - level 11

Whisper me in game or message me in forums if you need something.

Gathering: copper (ore - pure, dense or common./bar.) - Bronze (ore - pure, dense, common / bars)  - .Coal - Wool - Jute - Basil - Wheat.

"A brother is his sister's servant." 

#9 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 16:54

1) Auction House (or at least some type of simplified market)

2) Guilds

3) Mailboxes (If AH does not happen, then this moves before guilds)

4) User defined key bindings

5) Customizable chat

Edited by Irradiated, 09 December 2013 - 16:56.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#10 Elaes

Elaes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 17:07

1) Alt+1 Alt+2 Alt+3 (and so on) added as default keybind for 2nd quickbar

2) a third quickbar (to use with mouse click till we dont have key bindings)

3) improve past lvl 20 experience system (grind the hell out of ur ass for half a level is not fun for most people), the lack of ANYTHING to do group side between garai/secluded and temple of three is bad aswell (aka there is a huge lack of a lvl 30 istance)

4) a report button system in game to report bot and bad behavior

5) guess what ? keybindings customizable

#11 Loaf

Loaf

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 17:21

1. Advertising- we need some Mr. T mohawk elf commercials.

2. Custom keybindings

3. Ctrl+Click + Sack-emptying work in stash/vault

4. Player shops/AH

5. Guilds

Edited by Loaf, 09 December 2013 - 17:22.

If you have a spare minute, please rate Eldevin at mmorpg.com

#12 Sylogis

Sylogis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 17:46

#1. Pvp/pve kills count shared in group (healer has disadvanatages)
#2. Vanity storages/vault
#3. Auction house
#4. Customizable keybindings/chat
#5. In game notes (similar to EvE Online, Perpetuum Online etc.)

#13 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 December 2013 - 18:42

1.) A Downloadable Game Client.

2.) Option to Ctrl + Click from Vault/Stash to Inventory

3.) More Options to Lower Details/Graphics, for Computers with Bad Specs (Friend can't Enjoy the Game)

4.) An Ingame Auction House, To Defeat the purpose of finding Buyers/Sellers during the Night Time (When game is not at it's Peak.)

5.) Add Details on players who's on your Friends List (On the Left/Right Side of them.) Once you've added a note about them, Hover mouse over their name, for a little interface to pop up and see your Description.

zv61ht.png

#14 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:13

Interesting that no one, including me, put 'more content' into their list.  This is also true in another thread, but that one was specifically aimed toward technical issues.  This thread does not have that limitation.

For me new content is obvious and automatic, so I never really think about it.  Kind of like a 'zeroth' law that does not need to be spoken.  But when all is said, it was the content that got me hooked and has me coming back.  The balance of professions to questing / farming to questing / whatever you enjoy to questing.

So to correct this situation, here is a content request.  I would love to see the remaining ten levels and the endgame.  Also, an entirely new ongoing storyline (eg lvl 20-49) for a new alt.  A plethora of interesting quest lines and side quests, so that doing them all is no longer an option.  Explore the depths of what can be done with quests.

New and unique group dungeons.  Perhaps some more solo instances with unique challenges.  Or even dungeons designed for small teams of two or three, like back in the Othalo prison.  Endgame 'raid' versions of dungeons, where Othalo Prison becomes Arkham Asylum.

Daily quests beyond the professions.  Class quests, where a player gains tokens toward class specific perks.  Puzzle quests.  And onward.

And can we have all this for the next major patch?  :wacko: :rolleyes: :lol:

Seriously though.  Short term I'm leveling very slowly so it doesn't matter, but medium/long term content really is my #1 priority.

Edited by Irradiated, 10 December 2013 - 11:14.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#15 Kaendor

Kaendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:21

Peeps u got to let the devs Breathe some time. Sure stuff here sounds awesome but don't hold ur hopes that they will read all this and have it ready next week. They already got tons of stuff to do at the moment, just be patient and dont overflow. Their work is not easy and it gets harder with so many requests. But anyways here is what I would like to see.

1. A trade system.

2. Every rare item getting random stats, just as the instance ones.

3. Changing weather.

4. Normal gear equipable in the vanity slots (stats don't apply).

5. Rare spawning mobs that have a higher drop rate of a special item.

Edited by Kaendor, 10 December 2013 - 12:25.

SquirrelSig_zps7b59b79d.png

#16 Mewmew

Mewmew

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:33

Replies to two posts first, and then my own list will be at the end of this message.

@Malthrus -"Free camera"

Is the game even set up to be able view a free camera if it had one?  I know that a lot of games that limit the view like this, if people alter something to let them have free camera they end up seeing nothing more at all.  They see a cut off world that isn't being rendered past the point they usually can't see on the screen.  There just literally is nothing there.  I never asked or read how this one handles that to know if this one would do that too or would show far into the distance.

@Xandrie - "Female bodies and armor so my character doesn't look like a male!"

Um the females do have female bodies and armor...  Are you sure you didn't make a male by accident?  Our bodies are very feminine, with the full woman shape and curves.  You can see this well through most armor.  And all the armor I've tried on has a specific look for females that is different than when males wear it.  Some have only slight changes and end up taking on the shape of a woman's body, others turn very feminine and different like turning into two pieces and a little bit sexier.

My own list:

1 - Cat suit items in the vanity shop (Ears for head, Tail for chest/back, Paws & Claws for hands)

2 - Personal key binding customization.

3 - Housing with abilities to buy our own farms and farm animals.

4 - WASD Movement.

5 - "Default Action" key on keyboard that we can press and it works the same as when double clicking things with the mouse.

I'd like to see the pet system updated a bit too so they aren't just simply following us around, but I ran out of space :D

#17 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 16:27

Peeps u got to let the devs Breathe some time. Sure stuff here sounds awesome but don't hold ur hopes that they will read all this and have it ready next week. They already got tons of stuff to do at the moment, just be patient and dont overflow. Their work is not easy and it gets harder with so many requests. But anyways here is what I would like to see.

I believe most people realize this.  We're just enamored to have a dev team that actually listens, so we all go overboard.  Nobody is asking this all be done immediately (except as a joke).  And we know selecting priorities is far more complex then just 'what do people want'.  Still, this lets HCS know the community priorities, which is certainly a factor.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#18 Malthrus

Malthrus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 16:58

Can't edit my original post, but i'd like to throw in single click interaction also. I'm gonna break my mouse after maxing a few professions because of all the double clicking. :(

#19 Raishin

Raishin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 17:18

Just dont make game easier...

#20 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 17:40

1)guilds
2)lvl 41-50 content

that's about it. the game is pretty easy to go through.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: