#1 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 June 2013 - 22:19

As seen in this thread ( http://forums.hunted...showtopic=57234 ) and after some misunderstands made clear, I think that either the whispers should be either in a different box of its own or just the general and realm chats since group chats often (in my experience) also gets a bit chatty. As for people logging off when they are in groups, I prefer the old system, if they came back in the older system they would automatically got their spots back (providing its enough room left) but if they left for good, they would automatically leave the group.

But for now, I think having whispers displaying in every box helps everyone gets their private chats a lot better.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#2 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2013 - 14:43

The ultimate goal for the chat system is to have fully custom chat areas so you can decide what you want to show and what you don't want to show. Because ultimately a lot of it is based on people's individual preference.

Saying that I don't think we'll have time to implement this very soon, mainly because it is a would-like feature and not critical unlike the gem and pvp systems we are currently working on. Thanks for your input though.

• KeS likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: