#1 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:28

So, not to be rude or anything - but are we ever gonna see any new skills in the skill trees?

I mean, I am now up to 4900 unused skill points and none of the few available skills I could use 'em on, have my interest. 

I am also over 1K levels higher, than the highest tier of possible skills (and I am not the highest possible level in game).

Also, I seem to recall it was nice having something to aim for in the game... leveling up to achieve something new (usually skills set to be available at a higher level). It would be nice to restore that feeling back into the game with.. say skill tiers for 4000+, 4500+ and maybe even 5000+ while we're at it.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:05

So, not to be rude or anything - but are we ever gonna see any new skills in the skill trees?

I mean, I am now up to 4900 unused skill points and none of the few available skills I could use 'em on, have my interest. 

I am also over 1K levels higher, than the highest tier of possible skills (and I am not the highest possible level in game).

Also, I seem to recall it was nice having something to aim for in the game... leveling up to achieve something new (usually skills set to be available at a higher level). It would be nice to restore that feeling back into the game with.. say skill tiers for 4000+, 4500+ and maybe even 5000+ while we're at it.

I think a big part of this seems to be "Warhammer - Chaos & Conquest" ... Hoof seems to have vanished of the face of the earth as far as FS is concerned these days.

I agree wholeheartedly with your post tho...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:11

Hey there.

Yeah, I still have our old doc full of new skills and hope to be able to get these implemented sometime in the future. (Nebulous, I know.) I want enough for the skill trees as well as other places. Arena, Ladder, Inventing, loyalty.

Hoof seems to have vanished of the face of the earth as far as FS is concerned.

Just cause he's working in the background and you can't see him, does not mean he's not around.

~ Grim

#4 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:55

Yeah, I still have our old doc full of new skills and hope to be able to get these implemented sometime in the future. (Nebulous, I know.) I want enough for the skill trees as well as other places. Arena, Ladder, Inventing, loyalty.

Maybe just start with the skill trees? It you implement my suggested tiers (or whatever might be better than 4000+ , 4500+ and 5000+) that would both provide something new for the moment, but also something to look forward to for along period of time.

I get that many of the other aspects of the game also need some polishing, including new skills, but you gotta start somewhere - no need to pile up a ton of updates to launch at once.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 June 2019 - 20:44

The lady has a point....  Give us something to cheer about.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:12

Maybe just start with the skill trees? It you implement my suggested tiers (or whatever might be better than 4000+ , 4500+ and 5000+) that would both provide something new for the moment, but also something to look forward to for along period of time.

I get that many of the other aspects of the game also need some polishing, including new skills, but you gotta start somewhere - no need to pile up a ton of updates to launch at once.

or we could spend some time on other aspects of the game instead of just the levelers ,something like pvp maybe ?

but i agree with you some new skills would be nice we have all mentioned a few over the past few years ,im sure hoof and bg have a list somewhere

5aZzW0p.png,

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 15:20

Maybe this will happen after the app.

I asked for an update in what I "think" is the appropriate thread.

#8 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 16:27

Maybe this will happen after the app.

Seems everything will happen after the app, even the little fixes.

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 June 2019 - 16:34

welp, I'm pretty sure new content is in the offing.... maybe we'll see something cool then

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: