Anialator's Content

There have been 13 items by Anialator (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#949731 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 26 September 2015 - 02:15 in Other Games

Oh man I am loving the inventory fix and mobile devices aren't even my primary method of playing, that's gonna make life easier for a lot of people. ^.^

#949565 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 24 September 2015 - 19:43 in Other Games

Even if it's just to make mean comments about TC and to insult the spelling of my name it was great seeing you online today. :)

#949412 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 23 September 2015 - 14:13 in Other Games

As someone with the best equipment set up in the game, you could start Legacy from scratch and I'd be on board with it. I'm guessing you have a particularly drastic idea in mind, go for it bro! :)

#949371 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 22 September 2015 - 22:53 in Other Games

"I understand this will upset some players, but I have to do what is best for Legacy at this point."

Best for Legacy at this point.

Best for Legacy

#949196 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 20 September 2015 - 15:22 in Other Games

Totally agreed. No offense intended to Zorg but I would like to hear a response from Hoofmaster. We've had staff reply to Legacy related threads here in a timely matter about server issues. This is a far more pressing matter than a day of down time.

At the very least if you can't make a proper announcement till you have had a proper discussion with the HCS staff team about this, a post to let us know you will give a full reply later would be appreciated.

#948823 Legacy in general

Posted by Anialator on 16 September 2015 - 12:29 in Other Games

I really hope that's the case k3nny, HCS lost a very dedicated graphic artist from letting Legacy fall to the wayside. I can't see why HCS would not dedicate a slot of Zorg's time to coding Legacy. There are long term players who have lost the heart to put real effort into the game, but can't bring themselves to leave after all this time they have invested. If we can get Legacy rolling again, we get those long term players trying harder to keep our new players interested, and our active player base will start growing again.

We are NOT a lost cause, Legacy can have a second wind here.

#947588 Why is Legacy down?

Posted by Anialator on 04 September 2015 - 04:05 in Other Games

503 Error implies overloading or maintenance, since we've got no warning i'm going to assume its a DDoS attack.

http://www.checkupdo...tatus/E503.html

#930183 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by Anialator on 29 April 2015 - 12:48 in Other Games

Shop Supplies

Current Event : Valentines Day 2015

Oh my god. XD

#929870 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by Anialator on 25 April 2015 - 14:06 in Other Games

Well I have seen BigGrim make multiple looks at this thread. I assume the HCS staff have regular meetings and that Legacy will be brought up as such, explaining the delay in response. A simple "The issue is being discussed" post would be appreciated however.

#929643 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by Anialator on 23 April 2015 - 16:56 in Other Games

A player had mentioned making a thread in these forums, as it tends to be the only thing that gets Legacy coding time, but I had initially suggested against it considering the recent release of the Wasteland Misc items. But now that I consider it, there's a number of things that make me take that back.

First off, it is absolutely astounding that there was no blog post made on Legacy to advertise the sale of platinum. It would suggest that HCS aren't even interested in the revenue we generate, let alone the game itself. Zorg hasn't posted a blog in over 2 months now.

Speaking of blogs, we are now day 22 into our new map and have yet to receive the results of the previous round. Before this we got our round results within 5 days, and the round before that on the actual day so surely a blog post to tell us cannot be a time consuming task.

The Plat market is dead. No one wants to buy any boosts, and for some like training boost why would you? I'm sitting here with 147,766  ability Points, for the HCS staff to compare thats a bit over 29% of what it takes to train all abilities, or 615 days of ability training. And I am no where near the record for backlog right now.

And to top it off, what brought me to this thread, the fact that Zorg, when asked what would be happening for the 10th year anniversary, could reply to the one guy bringing us amazing graphics for Legacy with "Toolboxes? lol" It really isn't a lol situation. :/ Is Zorg suffering Legacy based depression or what?

8 years of Legacy man. I'll be here till you've done to us what you did to Sigmastorm but just, damn. :|

#905057 Legacy Roadmap 2014 Vote

Posted by Anialator on 26 November 2014 - 22:42 in Other Games

Warfare Shop Items: We need upgrades for weapons and armour to counter Ventrix equipment. After that my vote would be for the Raid system.

#897544 Legacy Roadmap 2014

Posted by Anialator on 03 November 2014 - 08:13 in Other Games

I'd have to agree that there is probably little more feedback to be received at this point, all the ideas are really nice, and Zorg should be able to gauge from the comments here which part of the plan to engage first. :)

#892732 Legacy Roadmap 2014

Posted by Anialator on 04 October 2014 - 15:38 in Other Games

As Aldo said, I imagine a Raid System working similarly to the sentries in the Wasteland, but with a larger arsenal of abilities in which to make the fights tougher. Along with damaging and focus sapping, you could have NPC's that stun you stopping you attacking for a few seconds, or one that temporarily stops you using abilities. Then you can clear and capture the square before moving on (to like 10% maybe, should be fast paced.) If you manage to survive to the end you get a little prize, and the next Raid you're involved in gets tougher. You could gain a rank of difficulty for each raid, and get the total of all players involved to decide the overall number and strength of NPC's. :D 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: