59 replies to this topic

#21 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 23:46

I only skimmed through... Is it going to stay on that map? Or is it going to jump throughout the realm. That's how i interpreted it. If its going to jump through the realm there has to be some sort of hot cold indicator imo.

It stays on the map, imagine any Titan (except Invader lol), it would work exactly the same, the difference is that the titan can spawn on any map (exceptions still to be created), and would be no indication about the map it is...But the hunting part is the same, visible on the map, stays on the same map until he dies completelly.

I think any map smaller than 15x15, or 12x12 shouldn't spawn it, and should start at maps lvl 250+, because the low level maps are too confusing and huge.

#22 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 23:51

About the Titan itself:

- Level 1600/1800.
- +3 or +4 stam Gloves.
- Bright orange in color, to be easy to find on the map.
- Should NOT spawn on dark maps, would be almost impossible to find him on those maps (unless he carries his own Vision buff, and illuminate the area around him, so we can find it while searching for him)

Fell free to post your ideas too.

#23 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:46

We already have gloves in that range.

#24 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:59

About the Titan itself:

- Level 1600/1800.
- +3 or +4 stam Gloves.
- Bright orange in color, to be easy to find on the map.
- Should NOT spawn on dark maps, would be almost impossible to find him on those maps (unless he carries his own Vision buff, and illuminate the area around him, so we can find it while searching for him)

Fell free to post your ideas too.

Yes all great ideas. But about the The Hunted Cows Gloves

#25 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:22

Yes all great ideas. But about the The Hunted Cows Gloves

Those are inventing gloves, not Titan gloves...I think we all can see the $difference$ on that.

But fell free to propose something else, I"m just talking about Gloves because the only Epic Gloves that are not invented are lvl 100, 300 and 450...There is a great need for few more.

#26 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:46

Heck why restrict ourselves to stam gain how about something new and never before seen and awing :).

#27 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 21:06

why make complicating and need extra coding for increasing titan hunting activity

can making simple, now next new 10 titans will be releasing in map for everyone in game to hunting all time of year, epics will keeping value for long time, more player activity, more players can hunting titan and doing titan hunting and best of all, it will bringing real teamwork to titan hunting because admin and many players saying titan hunting is teamwork and I agreeing it should be teamwork, teamwork is not alone last time I reading it in dictionary

Don't know if you know. The Invisible Invader Titan was released in December 2015. It's not Seasonal

yes, I forgetting this one, now it 2 new normal titans and over 10 new seasonal titans, still same bad result that new seasonal is many more than new normal titans

for next seasonal they can putting 2 new invisible titans, guilds who having teamwork will hunting it but one man guild who not teamwork will hating it and value of epic will be high, that why sad it will not happening

I really hoping that this time next 10 new titans is normal titans (opposite of what happening in last years) for having more players can hunting it and bringing teamwork for titan hunting and not again putting new seasonal titan that already many for only fewer players to hunt for less player activity

why going against logic, do what bringing activity for more players, not fewer players, if aspect of game is for teamwork then doing aspect that is for teamwork too

I liking this game very much, please not going against logic, more player can doing activity meaning more player activity and staying active in fallensword game, this very good, this logic

extra then if HCS wanting they can adding what creator of this topic yghorbb saying with detector

but I thinking detector need saying when titan is releasing into map where in maps (map level 1 - 500 or map level 1000 - 1500) and important titan need staying in map it was releasing, not jumping to other maps

I thinking extra HCS can releasing new skill calling detector that is extra for this

#28 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2017 - 21:36

Heck why restrict ourselves to stam gain how about something new and never before seen and awing :).

That's a good idea actually. Everything is stamina gain these days. Why not stick +500 or +1000 xp gain on an epic instead of any stamina gain. The usual +2 or +3 xp gain is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

I know, however, that there is a problem with lack of new content vs. amount of players at EoC. Just throwing out a new suggestion though.

Edited by johnagod, 13 September 2017 - 21:41.

#29 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:30

Why not stick +500 or +1000 xp gain on an epic instead of any stamina gain. 

Cool also why not add +500 gold gain in the mix

and

+ 1500 Stamina (not stamina gain, ashamed I have to point this it lol)

I'm for changing the stats a little

#30 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:43

Cool also why not add +500 gold gain in the mix

and

+ 1500 Stamina (not stamina gain, ashamed I have to point this it lol)

I'm for changing the stats a little

+1 :)

#31 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:23

Too much is never done, maybe if ask for small things, those things can happen...But I like where this is going lol

#32 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:33

I like diversity and things that "break" the meta. Stam gain has become the meta for as long as i can remember let's give people some options...

#33 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:03

Too much is never done, maybe if ask for small things, those things can happen...But I like where this is going lol

still won't be considered by hcs

#34 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:56

Looks like every titan is out. None have been released in the last three hours. I guess titan hunting is a thing of the past

#35 Aceshunter

Aceshunter

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 September 2017 - 17:14

A very good idea of  yghorbeviahn, however... 
what is the point of releasing a new titan if it will spawn in area 3764 and only 200 players can reach it?!

Or... what is the point of releasing  a new titan in area 1 and only players from level 2500 and above will be able to kill it due to the stats it has?!

I am curious about further suggestions to get the attention of HCS concerning this idea ;-)

#36 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 19:03

I have an idea for the titan, how about the Titan has chance to Drop a random item after you secure it,

Instead of you getting the whole item after you secure it, you get pieces of the item randomly 

Example 5 items equals 5 fingers, for the gloves, 20% chance to drop any finger

If you happen to collect enough Titan kill points you can use the accumulated points to purchase a treasure chest

Where you also get a 20% chance to obtain a Random finger.

Here you can invent the Titan gloves with a recipe purchased at the Cathedral or where ever

Inventor two does not work with this recipe.

I.E. Demon monkey titan

Item: gloves = monkey's paw

drops: fingers index 20%, thumb 20%, middle 20%, ring 20% and pinkie 20%

extra ... 

You can even add the fingers of eventually two other recipes for legendary or super elite equipment or potions or whatever

#37 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 20:53

I have an idea for the titan, how about the Titan has chance to Drop a random item after you secure it,

Instead of you getting the whole item after you secure it, you get pieces of the item randomly 

Example 5 items equals 5 fingers, for the gloves, 20% chance to drop any finger

If you happen to collect enough Titan kill points you can use the accumulated points to purchase a treasure chest

Where you also get a 20% chance to obtain a Random finger.

Here you can invent the Titan gloves with a recipe purchased at the Cathedral or where ever

Inventor two does not work with this recipe.

I.E. Demon monkey titan

Item: gloves = monkey's paw

drops: fingers index 20%, thumb 20%, middle 20%, ring 20% and pinkie 20%

extra ... 

You can even add the fingers of eventually two other recipes for legendary or super elite equipment or potions or whatever

No. We don't need anymore invented epics.

kieiz0i.png

#38 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 21:33

Inventing is the only way to slow supply

#39 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:01

I like the idea of having and inventable Epic with ONLY resources from Titans, ok, maybe some purple flowers, idk, because that Titan will ALWAYS hold value and will ALWAYS be hunted and invented.

But my concerns, will they be guild bound or anything? Or can I trade my middle finger for your thumb? =P

-

But I think that could be 2 Titans, we really need a simple Epic Gloves, better than Echiphon's, that's way too low and weak...But I'm all in for for that inventing one.

#40 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:04

A very good idea of  yghorbeviahn, however... 
what is the point of releasing a new titan if it will spawn in area 3764 and only 200 players can reach it?!

Or... what is the point of releasing  a new titan in area 1 and only players from level 2500 and above will be able to kill it due to the stats it has?!

I am curious about further suggestions to get the attention of HCS concerning this idea ;-)

It will be only one Titan between 20+, I know it will be unfair for some maps, but that's the point I think.

I was thinking about creating a formula for the Titan Stats, but I don't know how that would work, something like 'Base Stats * level of the map', that way anyone that can reach the map level would be able to kill it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: