BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:11

Hi there Everyone.

Today we have added the recipes for six brand new Crystalline sets. Three for the PvP Ladder and three for the PvP Arena. The Ladder recipes this week use older Super Elite Items and Ladder resources, while the Arena recipes are invented using old set items made from Ladder Rewards and as well as Arena rewards.

All Auctions for the items used in these recipes have been cancelled and the items returned to their owners.

The twelve new recipes can be found in Kirk the Kleavers Killin' Shop, found in the Colosseum of Gurgriss, on the Mountain Path.

We have also added a new potion in the Ladder Rewards, the Potion of Lesser Perfection.

These Crystalline sets are the second batch of new sets that we shall continue to add to both sections of the game, so keep an eye on the news and feel free to provide constructive feedback in the attached forum thread!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:17

Nice one! Hope there's something nice for my range in the new sets.

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:20

Love it! But, What does the perfection buff do you've yet to explain. Looking forward to the EoC sets to come. Also the GvG epics...Continuing to impress me with the items released :).

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:24.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:24

Nice one! Hope there's something nice for my range in the new sets.

You'll need 100 levels Dude. Level 1,500, on the Ladder.

Love it! But, What does the perfection buff do you've yet to explain.

That's what the skill Guide in-game is for Pie.

Clicky!

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:24

That's what the skill Guide in-game is for Pie.

Clicky!

Ah, i couldn't find it when i googled it only saw the wiki page and it was empty :P. Just read the description i LOVE IT!

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:25.

#6 darknin12

darknin12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:25

Awesome. It's really good that you guys did that to prevent the first few players to learn the recipes from grabbing all the items and jacking up the prices.

Edited by darknin12, 16 September 2015 - 15:25.

#7 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:25

*Accidental Double Post 

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:25.

#8 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:26

So does Perfection work when you make the item as well as when you craft it?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:27

Seeing that the maximum level of perfection that can be achieved is 115 with a zombie brew maybe tweak perfection closer to a 5% chance of being perfect with level 115? So i'm suggesting changing the .01 to .025 :).

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:29.

#10 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:29

You'll need 100 levels Dude. Level 1,500, on the ladder

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:29

Awesome. It's really good that you guys did that to prevent the first few players to learn the recipes from grabbing all the items and jacking up the prices.

Yeah, who wants to find the item they were selling for peanuts just jumped in value? This way we prevent bad feelings! :)

So does Perfection work when you make the item as well as when you craft it?

Just when you invent it.

#12 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:33

Just when you invent it.

At least the price is right at 1 token.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:34

Yeah, who wants to find the item they were selling for peanuts just jumped in value? This way we prevent bad feelings! :)

Just when you invent it.

HEY! I LIKE PEANUTS :P...JK i thought that was really good of you...Making use of old items in new recipes is also something i'd like to see more of :).

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:38.

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:39

At least the price is right at 1 token.

Can you consider dropping the prices of the other potions? It takes a lot of resources to earn 10-15 tokens.

[Signature removed]

#15 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:39

It's being commented on in our guild chat. It was a great idea to cancel all the auctions on items that are going to be needed. Nice work on that, HCS.  :)

#16 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:40

Can you consider dropping the prices of the other potions? It takes a lot of resources to earn 10-15 tokens.

I don't think any of them should be worth more than 5 tokens...That's just me. 1-2 days of effort placing first should get you atleast one maybe 2 of these potions.

#17 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:42

I don't think any of them should be worth more than 5 tokens...That's just me. 1-2 days of effort placing first should get you atleast one maybe 2 of these potions.

Their "worth" is determined by the market. I agree they shouldn't cost more than 5 tokens.

[Signature removed]

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:44

I've dropped the price of the Prana Potion, Strengthening Draft, Bolstering Brew, Brew of Acute Pain & Anchored Brew by 5 points each.

It's being commented on in our guild chat. It was a great idea to cancel all the auctions on items that are going to be needed. Nice work on that, HCS.  smile.png

Cheers! :)

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:45

I've dropped the price of the Prana Potion, Strengthening Draft, Bolstering Brew, Brew of Acute Pain & Anchored Brew by 5 points each.

Cheers! :)

Really think the things now worth 5 need to be valued at 3 and the potions valued at 10 need to be valued at 5 :)

Edited by EpicPiety, 16 September 2015 - 15:48.

#20 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 16 September 2015 - 15:48

Thanks for the new sets, and +1 on the cancelling the auctions. Sure it's a headache to not be able to buy the AH items right away, but it saves those players who are posting the items the annoyance of "Getting jipped" because they were too late on looking at the recipes.

Is there any way to post the levels of the sets that you've added, or some more information on them - as in level, # of items, what items make up the set (ie is it a ring + shield, helm + rune, etc.?) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: