3 replies to this topic

#1 Visigoth

Visigoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 December 2012 - 21:39

I am curious if some mages wish they had gone with a different class than the one they are.

Being a Lich, i am not too well versed on being say a Celestial mage like ole Fizzler was, or being an Infernal mage, or a Shadow mage.

Any thoughts on advantages or disadvantages from the veterans?
Lost in the Fog

#2 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:36

Celestial mages are great.  Lots of demons npc for extra damage and the shield thingy is good for soaking up damage.  GmBH and Fizzler best mages.

Infernal mages are good too.  Demonic possession gets you %25 base stats so when you get lotsa points in defence it's pretty nice. This is what I play.

Undead mages are just as worthy.  Unholy terror will save you and pretty much untouchable in pvp.  fredds is the #1 mage.

Shadow mages get a big ass boost to defence so there is that.

Elven mages can do the most damage with critical cast.  CHASS prob hits for 60 mil hp.

Greenie mages.......  just no.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#3 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 20:57

Greenie mages.......  just no.

I have one.  Kinda.  I subclassed her miner so she's not crippled or anything, but I ran her as mage until like...two weeks ago.  She'd been sitting for a long time (like almost all of my other characters), and when I started up my sub again and tinkered with her, I realized I had forgotten why I thought it would be grand to have a Greenskin mage.  Fortunately, she's not badly damaged from the experience.

:lol:

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#4 akbar

akbar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:11

Onion. . .you should try playing a greenie Miner Mage. . .Just think of all the things that still kill other mages that you wouldn't have any problem with. . .

Heck, If Akbar can do this as a warrior, a greenie miner can blow me outta the water. . . 

Wisdom: 5464  (+3584)

1880 base wisdom

Hero to benjirocks, what else matters?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: