Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:30

developmentupdate.jpg

Greetings, Commanders.  We'll be bringing our next game update 1.9992 to you all soon!  :) Below is a list of all of the improvements that our next patch will bring to the game, with some of them being highly requested features from the community!

Patch Notes:

• The maximum level for Heroes has been increased from 70 to 75. Any Heroes which had already reached 70 will see their experience points roll over and give credit towards the new levels.
  • The maximum level for 11 structures has been increased from 22 to 25. The list of structures which can now reach level 25 are: Headquarters, Hydroponic Farm, Oil Rig, Alloy Refinery, Black Market, Supply Depots, Walls, Airstrip, Global Network, Security Stations and the Bunker.
  • Level 10 Alien Sectors have started appearing in all regions.
  • Items can be used in multiple quantities throughout the game.
  • Alien Caches have been moved from Alien Sectors to the Defeat Alien Challenge to improve server performance.
  • A new challenge will be running in the comings weeks, Alliance Sustained Defeat Aliens Challenge which will reward an Epic Alien Cache.
  • When an Alliance member earns a double cache based on a high Cache level, this is now displayed properly.
  • Fixed a bug where the surviving units in the march from combat were not always adjusted properly.
  • Fixed a bug that if units were in transfer to your Facility during a teleport would report as missing until you restarted the game.
  • Fixed bug where Facebook / Steam friends would not correctly remove from your Shard Reactor when you removed them as friends.
  • Fixed bug where alliance tags would not correctly display in player top lists.
  • Further optimizations to network traffic to reduce data usage by around 60%.

In the near future, we will bring all structures up to level 25 along with more content based around the high levels of these structures.  The team are also working to bring the game to more platforms, and we will be sure to keep you all updated when we have more news to share about this! 

~The New Earth Team.

#2 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:07

heres some answers from discord

update1.JPG

Edited by INDeeDO, 27 September 2018 - 12:07.

#3 Terminers

Terminers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 16:54

Well the  Defeat Alien Challenge looks like my proposal. Is it based on my idea or not? :) I would like to see a nice reward if it is :-)

https://forums.hunte...e=5#entry990190

Terminers,  Delta 2

• Zue likes this

#4 OutLawWayne

OutLawWayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 23:06

Taking away individual caches is a bad idea its how are smaller players grow from the speed ups and the resources. If you take those away it will push alot of players away and probably myself included. Look at are region now we have hardly any small players other then alts.

#5 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2018 - 13:15

Taking away individual caches is a bad idea its how are smaller players grow from the speed ups and the resources. If you take those away it will push alot of players away and probably myself included. Look at are region now we have hardly any small players other then alts.

Players can still obtain those rewards from attacking Aliens. :) The only real difference is that you will gain the rewards you would have obtained from caches as part of a Challenge we'll be running frequently.

We are happy to take all of your feedback on-board however, and make any changes if needed.

#6 OutLawWayne

OutLawWayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 00:06

Ok well lets think about this. I can get close to 300 caches a day from are alliance working as a team it helps me with upgrades and reachsearch hero xp speed ups and resources so we will lose that and have to wait on events and on top of that it slows down are progress because we rely on them speed ups. So how is all this going to balance out in the game play. Now you have little player who cant hit a level 5 alien so it slows there grow time. So we have tothen wait on events. I get what your trying to accomplish with the lag and all i just see this cache thing being a big problem.

#7 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:35

Players can still obtain those rewards from attacking Aliens. :) The only real difference is that you will gain the rewards you would have obtained from caches as part of a Challenge we'll be running frequently.

We are happy to take all of your feedback on-board however, and make any changes if needed.

Hi there

Not really happy about this update, as i suspect this will further increase the imbalance of this game.

The level increase means the gap between the big spenders and and casual spenders will increase. Currently, you are somewhat save, of getting attacked, once you reach a power of 100 million and own a considerable amount of T4 troops or specialized units. Those 100 million probably won't be enough for the future.

Small/mid range players get harvested, and are targeted during events/alliance conflicts, with daily attacks. They do not have the troops (or a hero) left, to fight aliens. There are of course the troops in the bunker. Those are not enough though, for any larger scale alien attack. In addition, every time they are taken out of the bunker, the small player risks of losing them too. While those daily attacks are ongoing (which happens pretty often), the smaller player is dependent on those caches, to make any progress. Yet, this upgrade means he wont even get those.

In my opinion, it would be much better for the game, to address the imbalances of the game. It is something players have asked for, since the beginning. I suspect this update is another nail in the coffin, that will drive small players away.

Regards

#8 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 10:58

The last two posts hit the nail on the head. Why will you not address the imbalance. Been asked for since the beginning. Now the lower level players will no longer get alien caches which is a big help to them. As said. Another nail in the coffin because you never listen. Just cater to the big players. I am one of them but can see this will end up in a never ending spiral to oblivion.

#9 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2018 - 15:14

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for all of your feedback on the changes coming in the next game update.  We are reading all of your comments and taking them on-board for future improvements in the game.  :) Of course, we absolutely want to ensure that all players have an enjoyable experience in Operation: New Earth, which is why we are open to making further changes (where possible).

#10 Santa Claws

Santa Claws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 21:55

Alas that very much sounds like a record with the needle stuck in groove. same rhetoric we always get.

#11 OutLawWayne

OutLawWayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 14:11

See i dont think you guys realize just how important these caches are to the smaller players and yes this game has a huge balance problem. Now you want to take away the only thing that helps the smaller players w/out them caches the smaller players are screwed.I think you guys really need to take a step back and look at how you can balance the game instead of making it worse on most players.

#12 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 October 2018 - 12:21

For those who haven't checked by on Facebook:

At the time of writing, the game will be down for about 2 more hours (until 2PM UTC).

For HCS: Would have been nice, if this info too could have been shared on Steam and this forum.

Regards

#13 1000 Lies

1000 Lies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 23:52

Updated today, iOS app keeps crashing every few minutes very frustrating.

#14 1000 Lies

1000 Lies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 13:05

And still no fix crashes after less than 5 minutes

#15 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2018 - 16:47

And still no fix crashes after less than 5 minutes

We'll have a fix for players on mobile platforms soon.  :) At the moment, 1.9993 is available to players on the Facebook Gameroom and Steam.

If you have any further concerns in the meantime, please feel free to contact us via Support: https://opnewearth.z...us/requests/new

We are happy to compensate you for any losses incurred due to these issues.

#16 fedzeraldas

fedzeraldas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 15:49

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for all of your feedback on the changes coming in the next game update.  We are reading all of your comments and taking them on-board for future improvements in the game.  :) Of course, we absolutely want to ensure that all players have an enjoyable experience in Operation: New Earth, which is why we are open to making further changes (where possible).

kaip zaidime verteja sutvarkiti

#17 fedzeraldas

fedzeraldas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 15:52

kaip sutvarkit verteja zaidime?

#18 fedzeraldas

fedzeraldas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 16:05

We'll have a fix for players on mobile platforms soon.  :) At the moment, 1.9993 is available to players on the Facebook Gameroom and Steam.

If you have any further concerns in the meantime, please feel free to contact us via Support: https://opnewearth.z...us/requests/new

We are happy to compensate you for any losses incurred due to these issues.

neveikia vertejas 

#19 OutLawWayne

OutLawWayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 15:04

Not having the aliens caches from are alliance we are losing out on so much. The update sucks. I have now taken my money else where do to the fact you guys have made it almost impossible to grow, not only that you have made the game balance worse. Your little defeat aliens event does not even come close to what caches we were getting. Me and my friends tryed it. We dont like it so we have taken are money to War and Order. The game play is fair and balanced. Fix this alliance caches back ill bring my money back but your game is not worth the money as it sits the way it is.Thanks for ruining a good game.

#20 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:24

After the update, there is a new bug in Alliance caches.

When you chose "Collect All", you only get part of the  cache.

As example: here is says "Invader Cache x 2", but only returned "1 x Leather".

When you instead chose "Collect" (one by one),

you get the full amount, in this case "2 x Leather".

It looks like "Alliance Cache Level" is not applied when "Collect "all" is chosen.

In this example "Alliance Cache Level" was at 20.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: