alejandio's Content

There have been 3 items by alejandio (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1001580 Pvp Protection in the PvP Ladder

Posted by alejandio on 24 September 2020 - 19:40 in General Discussion

How about no credit for dominance medal is given unless you stay until the reset?

Well but you could still get smasher ticks, and if they do it while everyone else is sleeping it's basically free hits without retribution  :ph34r:

#1001199 inactive backpacs

Posted by alejandio on 13 August 2020 - 15:15 in General Discussion

The person starting this kind of threads is obviously seeking for attention as per usual, just close it, there's no point discussing this.

#1000855 relic capture

Posted by alejandio on 07 July 2020 - 19:11 in General Discussion

How is it fair for the strongest few to *claim them* ..the strong get stronger and the smaller guilds get swallowed up and chewed out.. or their members get sent abusive messages and threats for trying to help their guild mates.

Well, I'll have to disagree with you, and my opinion comes from a mere observer who's part of a small guild (smaller than yours actually...). Everything that's been going on with people smashing you and such didn't start this week, neither during the event, it's been going on for quite a while. From my perspective, this issue is a bit more complex than just relic switching back and forth imo, your guildmate likes to go smashing people, a lot of times without a reason I've seen it happen plenty of times. Some guilds and people won't be pleased with being smashed, so you are bound to expect some kind of retaliation. As your guild is supporting his actions, you should be expecting this to happen. If you feel threatened, just ignore or report (depending on the threat) but I personally found the pokemon thing hilarious. Kicking him would be the easy solution to your problem, but that's boring... alternatively you can also swing back, I know he's a big BB fan.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: