zQKPlV1433210471_zps68sksro1.jpg

#22 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 14:08

5 tokens is very little...Like the post LOL.

#23 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 19:05

i like the idea we get tokens for logging in every day but 5 seems so very little when some of the items are so high cost  like the keys to chests - ie crystal key = 6+ months logging in every day or by costing 50 fsp worth of gold to open 

was just looking at loyalty rewards the prices are weirdly offset 

here is an example  = gold key  - 500 tokens or 5 million gold 

example #2   = ultimate global accellerator  - 700 tokens or 1.2 million gold 

a really good example is bronze key 50 tokens or 250k gold  vs global accellerator potion  50 tokens or 20,000 gold 

there is no set value assigned to loyalty tokens 

Edited by matt2269f, 02 June 2015 - 19:19.

#24 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2015 - 20:20

Key prices (both in tokens and gold) are LUDICROUSLY over-priced especially given the contents of the vast majority of chests theses days.

That doesn't alter, however, that tokens used to only be given out to donators, to enable them to buy "specials" that the non-donating players couldn't buy - something not unlike a gazillion other games out there.

Then, those non-donators starting crying "foul" so Hoof decided to award ALL players a nominal (and yes, I agree, it IS a nominal) amount of tokens on a daily basis, assuming they logged in on a daily basis.

Now those players say the nominal amount isn't enough and "we want more" ..

Can you see where this is going ? - you want more of the allegiance tokens, make your donations to support the game :)

• 3JS likes this

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#25 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:25

so why not use those tokens to trade for other tokens that are like the first tokens but can be called a different kind of token, much like the first tokens but only if seen through the eyes of those that had the original, but not to be confused with other types of, tokens. Or just accept that you're getting free tokens for doing nothing but signing into the game, which considering the fact that most of the potions and items that can be purchased with those tokens are outdated and underpowered, just allow you to build up your free token stash.

#26 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:14

i completed forget they exist then u guys remind me they exist :)

#27 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:02

some new potions added on this part of the game would be nice..

#28 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2015 - 16:20

I think we should consider that most potions in the token area are not much use with global epic potions and other surprise potions boxes with donations.  It seems we all like the upper end of global prizes and want more players to participate.  I am suggesting why not earn free global potions with the tokens accumulated. I know hcs needs to make some profits but fsp is still bought more than earned most times.  I only buy with my tokens accumulated unbreakable, lightfoot and global double potions mostly with mine.  I think perhaps slight extra earned to get the global potions instead of gold might be nice addition to help new players out.  The gold could help players improve their character or convert to fsp improvements faster. It is only a suggestion and I hope to see what hcs staff thinks on this topic.  ;)

#29 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 July 2015 - 15:54

I thought we should bump this up again because I like to see more input on topic.  :P

#30 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 July 2015 - 17:49

ive got thousands of tokens, but the pots aint worth the pixels the artist used to create them...

never mind getting more free tokens, its about time they updated the rewards in there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: