ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 22:36

Want to find a use for the smaller gems. I know they are good for lower levels to be introduced to the gem system and embedding them. But you very quickly outgrow cracked gems and pretty soon after jagged too.

Can we make it possible for jewelers to embed gems into jewelry when they make it. Only the small ones though (up to flawed maybe) even at higher levels.

Could make for some nicer uniquer jewelry.

Just a thought, discuss.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#2 chase010

chase010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 00:21

+1

#3 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:37

i like this it would also give more reason to level/use crafted jewelry as is aside from charm we generaly only use quest/looted jewelry being able to embed a gem when its crafted would make the crafted rings/necks more usable..

though i probably wouldn't say ONLY cracked/jagged.. but perhaps make it so can only embed gem teirs based on item level..

level 1-10 =cracked

level 11-20= jagged

level 21-30 = flawed

level 31-40= fair

level 41-50 = glimmering

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#4 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:56

I would love to see something like "closed sockets" on weapons, which have to be "opened" by jeweler.

Or Recipes, that can add Sockets to existing weapons / armor / jewelry.

Also the whole Gem Heart function i kind of see as a Jewelry Function but yeah im ok with that if everyone is able to do this. 

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#5 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 February 2014 - 15:26

Well, it's obvious that all of the crafts except cooking and alchemy need a lot of work. They expect you to take a huge hit and cash and time spent, but there are relatively little rewards.

And, no, you do not make good money either. I have had players ignore me for asking 10g for a level 30 heroic weapon with a socket. Everyone seriously expects everything under 40 for almost free, even though you wasted 3 months of your game time crafting to get there. The system is really messed up right now. You are far better off rushing to 40 and ripping off someone that did crafting (just for fun of course, you would probably have about 3,000 gold laying around. It's just fun offending people by only paying 20 or 30g for a level 40 item, right?)

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#6 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 18 February 2014 - 16:35

Paying around 50g Tip's supplying Rem/Ess

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#7 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 19:23

I never ask for gold and only take tips. Am pleasantly surprised 90% of the time.

but yes, i think some more work could be done to most professions.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#8 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:51

I made a minimum of 10k gold from my Jewelry yet ... dunno about the other professions as i only level them for myself 

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: