Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 January 2017 - 13:57

In this latest update we have fixed the following issues:

- Flash Sale upgrade name was not showing in the sidebar.

- Fixed a display issue with the Guild Conflict dropdown menu whereby player names could appear more than once.

- Fixed an issue with new players not seeing the map correctly on their first login.

We've also been listening to your feedback and will be adding some new Master Realms to the game later today!

As well as this we are also making good progress on v0.1 of the Fallen Sword App - more updates on this soon!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 14:01

- Fixed a display issue with the Guild Conflict dropdown menu whereby player names could appear more than once.

- Fixed an issue with new players not seeing the map correctly on their first login.

We've also been listening to your feedback and will be adding some new Master Realms to the game later today!

As well as this we are also making good progress on v0.1 of the Fallen Sword App - more updates on this soon!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Glad to see those folks up high getting their Master Realms. Seen a few people note that it took a considerable time teleporting to hunting grounds so nice to see that.

Great news on the app and fixes to problems I didn't even know were there. :P

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 14:03

can something be done with the spacing on the create auction screen

http://prntscr.com/dy2xwa

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2017 - 15:05

Hi there everyone.

We've just added and activated the following Master Realms : 

The Mandaron Forests. Level 3101.

Vantiock Wastes. Level 3126.

The Yelnatt Region. Level 3151.

Celgar Region. Level 3176.

~ Grim

#5 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 18:36

With all due respect, feedback shouldn't be required to get master realms put in. They should be available with content, or if intentionally not with content, a fixed period of time after content is issued (a week or two).

#6 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2017 - 19:27

We are 1/3rd of the game ... 1000 levels without new SE .. just wanted to point this out in case it had gone unnoticed ..

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 21:34

With all due respect, feedback shouldn't be required to get master realms put in. They should be available with content, or if intentionally not with content, a fixed period of time after content is issued (a week or two).

I agree in so much as I'd like to see new content fully finished before it's released. 

I know you guys (HCS) are under a lot of player pressure to release a good amount of content for double XPs. 

I've seem some EOCers comment on the idea that it might be "better" to release content in smaller more frequent batches. 

I think no matter what you do, you'll get complaints. 

But, I'm wondering if you post a feedback thread with a higher weight given to say levels that are EOC or something like 100 to 200 below, it might be interesting to see the general opinion there.

This wouldn't really mean less work for you, but the results of that work could be more spread out. Finished content with Master Realms, quests, an appropriate number of creatures released in batches as opposed to just for double XP "might" be an interesting way to get peeps more involved in checking in more than twice a year. 

Just my thought... again, I'd suggest a game-wide opinion with a particular preference given to those who are at or near EOC. Perhaps you could program a game mass message to go out to either the entire game or even just those 3k (say) and above. 

Regardless, from my point of view... thanks for creating stuff which I will eventually get to and thanks to those at EOC for working out the bugs.

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2017 - 21:52

Personally, I'd like to see all the incomplete content "completed", before new content is added ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 Jinan

Jinan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:17

When I open the build structures page, the following lines appear just below the footer of the page.

Unhandled Exception:: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElementsByTagName' of null (object)
Unhandled Exception:: TypeError: Cannot read property 'rows' of null (object)
Unhandled Exception:: TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeAttribute' of null (object)

#10 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:35

This one seems to have gone awry again

206j482.jpg

#11 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:00

attaks_zps39z3cxdi.jpg

#12 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 21:32

When I open the build structures page, the following lines appear just below the footer of the page.

Unhandled Exception:: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElementsByTagName' of null (object)
Unhandled Exception:: TypeError: Cannot read property 'removeAttribute' of null (object)

This is an FSH issue. Please raise an issue here

Also a friend pointed out that bio's are not rendering advanced tags correctly.

#13 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2017 - 23:41

My bio was messed up earlier......everything was underlined.....should have taken a screenshot...

Had to remove all the underlining in my Bio to make it go away...

I see some others are having same issue!!

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:44

Hi there.

The Bio Issue should already be resolved. Zorg was working to fix a bug with the advance editing tags.

~ Grim

#15 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 20:15

We are 1/3rd of the game ... 1000 levels without new SE .. just wanted to point this out in case it had gone unnoticed ..

1/3rd of the game but probably 2/3rd's+ of the donations. WE PAY WE SAY. LOL

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 21:05

Just curious how you reached that "1/3rd" calc?

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2017 - 22:47

Just curious how you reached that "1/3rd" calc?

I'm guessing 'cos the highest level existing SE is Level 2225 and content now goes to 3200, so, roughly 1/3 of the game has no SE's ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 January 2017 - 00:16

1/3rd of the game but probably 2/3rd's+ of the donations. WE PAY WE SAY. LOL

Says whom? What makes those with ready disposable cash to throw at the game any better than those who barely scrape by, much less have money to blow on an online game, hmm? I take offense at this. Just because John Q Public doesn't spend money doesn't make his opinion any less valuable than George B. Moneybags. We all play, we all have say.

#EndRant

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:43

Says whom? What makes those with ready disposable cash to throw at the game any better than those who barely scrape by, much less have money to blow on an online game, hmm? I take offense at this. Just because John Q Public doesn't spend money doesn't make his opinion any less valuable than George B. Moneybags. We all play, we all have say.

#EndRant

Was supposed to be comical. Not serious intent... Although money runs next to everything. Money talks. Btw from what you said it does when it comes to do with for profit companies.

Edited by EpicPiety, 27 January 2017 - 03:43.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: