14 replies to this topic

#1 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 22:17

Please remove durability lose on Trappers Atoll , pvp is meant to be fun , you can't have that with repair bills...

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 22:22

I have already suggested in 10 different posts that we should all organize  a naked slaugter fest with fishing rods equiped only, but very few people liked my post :(

Edited by Susej, 01 April 2014 - 22:23.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 April 2014 - 22:25

As well, Adding some resouce under lvl 48 complete daily lvl 15 started unable compelte do to fact only lvl 48 materail there.

As well soem mob's kill for that acvemnt - daily as well.

Creature kill

resouce under lvl 48

complete 2 daily Quest start at lvl 15 in possible complete

repair cost not issue - Go in there Strip down not hard to do understand risk entering zone start with.

Issue no reward for killing any one in there so worthless kill any one there get no loot or valor gain's....

Edited by redsmokeboy, 01 April 2014 - 22:26.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#4 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 April 2014 - 23:53

I can't understand why they went to the effort to make the place, but left it completely pointless for players to go there. I really wish they would finish what they have already started before creating new things. Maybe this will get some due attention (along with PvP, arena and ToC) after this content update.

I totally agree that no one would bother to go there, even if there are rewards, if there is significant durability loss from death.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#5 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 00:08

i totaly agree, while i will welcome new content/level 45 content it doesn't make sense with sooo many other things needing attention........

fix crafting make it useful 

Fix pvp make it fun and end game players stay more active

Fix Trial of Champions make it worthwhile and fun past lvl 25 and more end game players stay active

Fix trappers atol give it a reason to be there + make it more usefull and more end game players stay active

Add guilds and guild functions like wars/housing and more end game players stay active AND more new registers stay in game

Add auction house and gathering becomes more usefull and more end game and new registeres stay in game....

(and a personal interest but i know many others feel the same just wouldn't want to speak for everyone)

Fix these bad balance changes you've made thats limited us soooo much try someone's suggestions other than that one person you've been listening to and open up more freedom in builds and more fun tank and healer type builds and guess waht...... once again more end game palyers and new registers stay active..........

logicaly speaking all that should come before a cap increase but ohwell i'll gladly take what i can get and hope it holds us over for a while :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#6 InHaste

InHaste

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 00:48

I have already suggested in 10 different posts that we should all organize  a naked slaugter fest with fishing rods equiped only, but very few people liked my post :(

This may be very inappropriate, but as I read that post, I read the words 'fishing rods' as something else that is entirely too derogatory for forums... In my defense you did say the word 'naked' and 'fest' in the same sentence... >.>

LazyAF - Ranger - Level 45

InHaste - Healer - Level 32

3721425.png

#7 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 00:55

Regarding the first post I disagree. PvP needs risk and repair costs is the only thing that comes close to risk.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#8 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:00

Regarding the first post I disagree. PvP needs risk and repair costs is the only thing that comes close to risk.

Repair costs? How is repair costs going to help the hunter?

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#9 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:05

Agree with this. I used to go to Trappers Atoll with friends just for fun but having to pay for repairs is ridiculous especially at the lower levels. 

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#10 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:05

Like Neon said, this zone is a risk-zone. Meaning that there's some risk involved if you die. If you want fun PvP, then you can queue for it. It's called the wilderness for a reason. 

EDIT: Everyone complaining about repair costs: https://www.youtube....h?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

Edited by Crusader, 02 April 2014 - 12:06.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#11 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 00:37

What is the point of risking armor , its pointless.If I kill you, and your armor degrades how is that going to benefit me in any possible way?

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#12 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 14:09

What is the point of risking armor , its pointless.If I kill you, and your armor degrades how is that going to benefit me in any possible way?

It's obvious there could be a way better risk/reward system there but for the time being if they're not going to work on it for a while keeping repair loss as a penalty is still one of the better things to have. 

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#13 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 19:45

It's obvious there could be a way better risk/reward system there but for the time being if they're not going to work on it for a while keeping repair loss as a penalty is still one of the better things to have. 

They might as well close trappers atoll , no one is going to go to trappers atoll expecting repairs just for "Fun" killing people.Right now trappers atoll is the only way 2 people can kill each other but comes with the risk of getting your armor degraded for no reason what so ever (It benefits no one) and if you want to kill each other w/o getting your armor degraded it comes with a price of begging and I mean begging like your life is on the line to get people to queue up for PvP.I would like Trappers Atoll to be a big arena where it is all out war for fun or at least create something similar to that it would be epic and keep me entertained for a longer time than just quests/dungeons.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#14 Praetor

Praetor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 14:35

Clearly Trappers is reserved for level higher level content since the gathering is all level 48. Right now it is really kind of in a holding pattern (IMO) -- that is, its on the map but they haven't really got around to adding the real purpose to it yet. Thus the poor drop from the elemental there -- they needed to put some loot into the loot table so just put in a place holder cheap loot.

#15 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 15:00

Right now trappers atoll is the only way 2 people can kill each other 

Duel arena - Eldevin city arena right click the arena master enter duel arena!

PvP battlegrounds

Also the reward of trappers atoll is the resources and mobs

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: