Photo

Fallen Sword's Most Influential 2012 - Results!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RJEM

RJEM

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 16:44

Posted Image

Well, the voting has finished, the count is complete, and I'm happy to announce the results of this (last) year's Most Influential contest. First, some statistics:

There were:

- 302 Votes cast under the original rules;
- 142 different players recognised by their peers as having made a difference in some way;
- 48 different players with more than a single vote.

This is a little down on last year (by a factor of 3 across the board) but I think still shows that the game has some time left to run :)

Now, on to the results themselves. I've added in some colour coding to try and identify players who are no longer active (in the top 48).

Red = Inactive
Black = Current Player

Nothing too complicated obviously!

I'd like to offer my congratulations to all those appearing on the list, as making a difference in game is absolutely brilliant for the future. A special congratulations to our winner has to be in order as well. It's about time.

Any errors or omissions are purely my own.

Enjoy,

RJEM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Players with 1 Vote:

abif, acvila, aletipper, angie1968, armagedd, athena, avalbane, baldarr, becky1846, bigchaos, bigred713, bildor, bill1967, bilops, boastnhos, bulseye71, cade11, cajunb4, chronyc, coccinella, copykitty, crazybear1, dew1631, DOA4LIFE, dragondave, emilystorm, fallenann, ghost753, grendeldog, hades8840, hurjapaa, iambrad, IB2SWEET, jaha933, johnagod, juggernaut, kae1712, kco, kinghomer, kkmcc, krki, lahona, lauriah, livingsin, luisspamer, majorfrost, matrice, maxdamage, morgwyn, nappeh, natalieegh, naysayer, necra222, neoni, nibblian, norseblade, nrogara, nubin, oldskool76, ooxwxoo, oucho, phool, ranxerox, ravengrace, retsnom, rhevan, romanuL, ruffdogg7, samiam2, scottnat, scrogger, shardoom, spazpecker, spons369, spoonie95, spuzzem, spyders, sttawnaes, svenhass, tharzill, thoran, tighthead, ukyokuonji, vanhammer, vegasmark, weewee, wgleztieb, whtelegion, woulfe, xoulou, yuuzhan, zhyla, zirxa, zukira

#2 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 17:07

Nice work
RJEM and congrats to all the winners : ) :)

#3 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 08 January 2012 - 18:16

congratsulations

#4 sirric

sirric

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 19:42

congrats to all who was voted for

#5 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:03

Congratz to the no-surprise winner, and to everyone else who have managed to make a difference for either the game, or just a few players game :)

And RJEM, your count is off - I gots 4 votes :-P (snowy, belaric, josh1404, krypt118)

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#6 RJEM

RJEM

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 14:12

Congratz to the no-surprise winner, and to everyone else who have managed to make a difference for either the game, or just a few players game :)

And RJEM, your count is off - I gots 4 votes :-P (snowy, belaric, josh1404, krypt118)

I see the error - Belaric has his vote hidden away at the end of a sentence talking about two other players LOL.

Sorry about that - first post has been amended :)

#7 abhorrence

abhorrence

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:38

Congratulations to everyone that received votes and thank you RJEM for taking the time to organize and keep track of the voting. Peer recognition is a huge honor that comes with an amazing feeling of satisfaction.

For those that voted for me I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your votes mean more then I can express in words.

Hor

#8 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 April 2012 - 22:40

I wanted to thank everybody from setting the voting process, to those that vote. I found my name on the list for the first time. :shock: Thank you for giving me the honor to be on the list. Congrats to the winners and their hard work in game and here in the forum. :DHugs to all. ^_^

#9 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2013 - 18:07

I think SA might have more than one vote for members this year, (as he probably voted for himself, lol). Congrads to Dulcharn on 3 votes. Always good to see and ex-SA member doing well. Very interesting to see the consolidation of votes to a more specific group over previous years.

#10 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 18:22

How on earth have I made it on this list, nevermind with 2 votes?

:oops:

Thanks, to whomever.
Off to find out now.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: