#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2021 - 20:02

Stolen Scepter, Robed Regalia, Hijacked Heirloom, Purloined Platemail, Burgled Broadsword, Snatched Shield etc etc.

I know they were in a 10 item container, and what you got was random, but can't, for the life of me, remember where the container was sourced from ?

Was it an event ? - and, if so, can we have it again ?

or was it from elsewhere ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 20:25

the items are from a global chest

the global event is called Thieves in the Night and there were 2 so far

the reason why biggrim did not release it again might be because me and many did not do this global and the community kill was very low, try looking back in forum the neg reviews or if you remember global chat discussions there

I think the last one the community kill was only silver (worst tier ever achieved), demand was extremely poor

I personally hope we never see this event again, waste of time and stam

Edited by maxdragon, 08 May 2021 - 20:32.

#3 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2021 - 21:47

BG would be wise to listen and not do arm/def sets, i was one of the spokespeople for those many years ago in the topic that got noticed, back then noone imagined the plethora of it wed see, we now wear that shame till BG relistens!

edit: the event is a far cry from what i laid out tho i have faith BG can make something of it yet, meanwhile ill lol at the bitter wrath ;D

Edited by Undjuvion, 08 May 2021 - 21:56.

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2021 - 21:55

the items are from a global chest

the global event is called Thieves in the Night and there were 2 so far

the reason why biggrim did not release it again might be because me and many did not do this global and the community kill was very low, try looking back in forum the neg reviews or if you remember global chat discussions there

I think the last one the community kill was only silver (worst tier ever achieved), demand was extremely poor

I personally hope we never see this event again, waste of time and stam

the items from the DQ are needed for some inventable sets, but I can why it would be a limited appeal event. Maybe add something else to the mix, to make it more appealing to a wider audience :)

Thanks for the info tho - appreciated.

BG would be wise to listen and not do arm/def sets, i was one of the spokespeople for those many years ago in the topic that got noticed, back then noone imagined the plethora of it wed see, we now wear that shame till BG relistens!

There's definitely too much of it, yeah, and again, it's a very "niche" usage ..

Edited by Pardoux, 08 May 2021 - 21:57.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2021 - 22:05

There's definitely too much of it, yeah, and again, it's a very "niche" usage ..

its kinda funny how the EOC sets were arm/def, lucky if its used 1% of game time by 3% of players! no wonder EoC said NO! i have faith in BG to adjust!

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2021 - 22:23

its kinda funny how the EOC sets were arm/def, lucky if its used 1% of game time by 3% of players! no wonder EoC said NO! i have faith in BG to adjust!

*fingers crossed*

Just looked thru UFSG and, assuming it's up to date there, there's only actually 3 Def/Arm sets in there from 4550 upwards. Always thought there were loads. 

Still don't like 'em tho :)

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:09

*fingers crossed*

Just looked thru UFSG and, assuming it's up to date there, there's only actually 3 Def/Arm sets in there from 4550 upwards. Always thought there were loads. 

id bet triple if you went from about 3900ish ;p way more than def/dam, arm/atk and maybe even def/atk ;o

#8 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:31

*fingers crossed*

i would usually use them in GvG since most of my targets sit in epics. these days i think its just best using full defense build with SC buff to avoid that 1% fail

*fingers crossed*

i would usually use them in GvG since most of my targets sit in epics. these days i think its just best using full defense build with SC buff to avoid that 1% fail

sigma_468x60.jpg

#9 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 15:39

Its permanently on hold until further notice per BG. I would reach out to people to get the resources and invent yourself or try to buy the sets from others. There are several sets that are in UFSG which are not inventable yet since they were not released yet.

Edit: I was just about to edit this message. I just saw the roadmap. February 2022 rework of event. You guys are getting on the ball I admit :)

Edited by Windbattle, 24 September 2021 - 16:09.

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2021 - 15:52

Likely 6 months to 1.5 years before we see this event again.

You've obviously not read the updated Roadmap.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: