Ouch!

#42 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 18:27

We are dooooomed ^^ And we still have about 30M XP of inactive players who will probably be kicked soon :cry: :lol:

#43 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 January 2010 - 18:31

We are dooooomed ^^ And we still have about 30M XP of inactive players who will probably be kicked soon :cry: :lol:

Wow! did you fall asleep or something? You never let the inactive stack up like that.

#44 ss_korovo

ss_korovo
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2010 - 19:08

Wow! did you fall asleep or something? You never let the inactive stack up like that.

Isn't this the part where he is supposed to be "incentivized" to kick them and pick up some level 5 players?

... Ahhh, I know I'm going to regret that,

#45 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 19:35

Isn't this the part where he is supposed to be "incentivized" to kick them and pick up some level 5 players?

... Ahhh, I know I'm going to regret that,

exactly! Usually he is better about avoiding this which is why I am surprised... I know from personal conversation he tries to avoid this type of a situation, hence my question. Also, if you look into it, his term "inactive" refers to people 3 days+ inactive, unlike the bulk of the game.

#46 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 19:41

Thank you for your concern acidic, I really appreciate it ^^ No, you're right, I do my best to replace inactive players as soon as they haven't been playing for more than a week. The problem is that, recently...you just cannot find new players anymore :( I already had to spend more than 200FC just to be able to welcome players between lvl 80 and lvl 100 (I bought some base clothes, as we had no more items for those levels), and I'll soon have to do the same probably for items from lvl 50 to lvl 80, as above those levels all the "active" players are...well, already in a top faction and don't want to move from there ^^ When we decided to keep “only 100 levels of equipment”, I couldn’t have imagined that one day it would be hard to find replacement players within the last 100 levels :/

It's not NB which is doomed, it's Sigma Storm 2 :(

#47 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 19:50

Thank you for your concern acidic, I really appreciate it ^^ No, you're right, I do my best to replace inactive players as soon as they haven't been playing for more than a week. The problem is that, recently...you just cannot find new players anymore :( I already had to spend more than 200FC just to be able to welcome players between lvl 80 and lvl 100 (I bought some base clothes, as we had no more items for those levels), and I'll soon have to do the same probably for items from lvl 50 to lvl 80, as above those levels all the "active" players are...well, already in a top faction and don't want to move from there ^^ When we decided to keep “only 100 levels of equipment”, I couldn’t have imagined that one day it would be hard to find replacement players within the last 100 levels :/

It's not NB which is doomed, it's Sigma Storm 2 :(

Just to help ease you mind, there has been a bit of a resurgence lately. I talked to a player who joined in December and from the month of December there are a good amount of new players. This player is ranked 68th in their month, but there are player in the month who have already reached the level 130. So there are aggressive worthwhile recruits who have joined recently. The trouble is there is a lot of competition for them. I hope it is a sign of things changing though and that the trend is upward and we will be seeing more people joining. I think the trick for now is to find way to brige the gap between the first year players and the second year players.

#48 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 20:05

I hope so much you're rigth. So much.

#49 Benzidine

Benzidine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:05

Until today, I just click this post and read from page 1.
My goodness ! :shock:
But in order to keep some dead woods and just for maintain the XP donated in the past, I'd rather looking for the future.
We also kicked some, but not much.
How I wish we got lots of levelers like you both......

#50 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:12

You know Benzidine, I'd rather like to have a bunch of "usual" levelers who'd stay until the end, than a couple of power-levelers who'd remove all their XP as soon as they decide they don't like the game anymore :(

#51 Benzidine

Benzidine

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:36

1000% agree with you !!

#52 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 21:25

Alarica went away (retired) with 11M XP :(

#53 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:42

benetdwarf (lvl 198) went away (two weeks inactive) with 10M XP :(

#54 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 15:29

Dreevin (lvl 181) went away (10 days inactive) with 6M XP :(

#55 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 17:09

been a rough couple of week, eh?

#56 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:37

Yeah, but Dreevin -should- be the last one we had to replace ^^ And he has been replaced...by a level 1 player (we are trying to support new players now ;))

#57 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:50

tbarak - 9.5 mil fxp

He left his basement and saw what he was missing.

#58 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:13

tbarak - 9.5 mil fxp

He left his basement and saw what he was missing.

You mean that he left by himself? Someone left by himself ROTTK?! :/

#59 nestor

nestor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:51

[Cyborg] Allrogh 200 12,657,162 fXP

Due to boredom/disappointment...

#60 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 22:26

[Cyborg] Allrogh 200 12,657,162 fXP

Due to boredom/disappointment...

Aouch! :(
...but not enough XP to be added in the first post! >:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: