2 replies to this topic

#1 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:59

i've been thinking it would be REALY fun fighting all the bosses in TR at the same time :)

dmg reflect and high deffence and start of fight adds of the crock

big hits and knock down of the chicken

stuns and end fight add's of the dino

all in one fight would be fun :) and should be fairly difficult to complete

this added diffulty would be added reward in that the items in the chest was given to each person in the party instead of roll and only one players gets it....

also a new arena type where you go and fight each boss in the game one by one right after each other and they are set to be same level as highest lvl person in your party (like trials of champions) 

this would have a regular chest at the end but would contain 1 random heroic from all heroics your level and below (so a lvl 40 would get a heroic that was anywhere from lvl 1 to lvl 40) perhaps though make loot potions increase the chance its a higher level ... idk 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#2 IndustrialJunkie

IndustrialJunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:37

maybe a heroic mode for every dungeon at lvl 45 or 50 or whatever, so you can do all dungeons again with the same bosses only alot harder, and raids! 10 (maybe 20) man dungeons wich require several tanks and several healers and more dpsers.

i know this is all so standard compared to every other mmorpg out there but i think thats fun  :D

#3 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:37

also a new arena type where you go and fight each boss in the game one by one right after each other and they are set to be same level as highest lvl person in your party (like trials of champions) 

this would have a regular chest at the end but would contain 1 random heroic from all heroics your level and below (so a lvl 40 would get a heroic that was anywhere from lvl 1 to lvl 40) perhaps though make loot potions increase the chance its a higher level ... idk 

Never have had a chance to try Trial of Champions. With no ability to queue for it, probably never will. When I find a group it is usually only interested in doing the dungeon it was formed for.

As far as your suggestion, it would give the maxed players something additional to do. So I can support that idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: