5 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowReturns

ShadowReturns

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 16:36

Well if you press "m" you get the map up,

Now for as an ex-runescape player, i found the map hard to look at, i often had to squint my eyes, maybe if we had the ability to zoom more inside the map ?

And i think you may need to expand on the legends, its too few to cover alot, perhaps you could have a brown shirt icon for leather making and keep the grey shirt for armour making and perhaps a bow and arrow and sword  for a due who sells weapons ?

I spent around 15-30 just looking at the map trying to find where a leather crafter is, so i could level up in that skill. 

#2 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 November 2014 - 18:03

My suggestion is to go here and download the map until you get used to Eldevin and memorize everything : 

https://forums.hunte...2xnormal-scale/

https://forums.hunte...2xnormal-scale/

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#3 ShadowReturns

ShadowReturns

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:20

That's nice, but my suggestion is to make the map more easier to look at, esp for new players. :)

Many of us don't have the time to 'memorize' everything :)

#4 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:57

That's nice, but my suggestion is to make the map more easier to look at, esp for new players. :)

Many of us don't have the time to 'memorize' everything :)

The map is big, but one thing I did was, I had the map open as I walked around.

I started to remember where things were, like for example - most of the crafting professions - where you can train is near the Eldevin City Market area or a few near the bank as well. :)

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#5 Cailend

Cailend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Badge
  • Germany

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:56

I can only suggest to look at this thread: https://forums.hunte...ap-images-pack/

Lefty also said, that this is just a stop gap, until they can improve the map. 

They have a lot of feedback and currently the focus is on guilds and the auction house (as far as we know). Since the map is technically working, there is currently no high demand for changes.

#6 Soraiah

Soraiah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:30

I'm finding it hard to read where my character is on the map. It's a little confusing and the arrow blends in with all the icons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: