Photo

PvP Seasons Rewards. Thoughts and desires please.

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#61 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:22

How about some sets that negate certain buffs?? For example... While wearing SET A, if you are attacked, your opponents Nightmare Visage does not(or has a chance not) to activate!

Edited by xxlooperxx, 28 July 2015 - 16:23.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#62 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:26

Level 900 shield/ring/rune. Damage/hp/armor

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#63 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:27

^too much luck,involved as is...add in sealed/fist fight/invert and it really is just a luck battle

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#64 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:41

With a 100% chance to deactivate a buff, it makes it that much harder to attack... No luck involved.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#65 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 16:43

Level 300, weapon/rune stats: att/def or att/damage

Edited by clock96, 28 July 2015 - 16:43.

clock96.gif

#66 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:12

Bound items = play once (I got the reward why would I need it again)

Unbound = ability to sell or give to mates and keep entering.

Potions are different and comsumeable so bound or unbound you keep collecting those.

Wrong. You play once, get a reward, and keep playing...because you enjoy the pvp aspect of the game - not because of the reward.

Unbound items end up hitting the AH for giant price tags until the market is flooded and sets are no longer a reward - they become common items. Go check the prices of pvp sets from the old ladder.

Sorry i have to totally disagree with you fusion, nothing wrong with profit...Without it you would need to dump a years salary into the game to be a mentionable player.

Given the source, I'm going to skip this reply altogether. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

There will never be epic sets.

As for stats, this is exactly what this thread is supposed to be for. Lemme know what kinda sets you want to see and where the stats could be placed.

Going through the sets list in a bit. Will report back.

#67 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:15

Please, no more luck buffs for PVP - Golden Shield, High Guard, Savagery, Sealed etc

Counter buffs to eliminate those buffs would be great :)

#68 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:36

Between levels 900 and 1200 needs more armor sets. Make them armor/attack or armor/HP.

#69 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:50

Level 800-1100 needs Helmet/Rune combo... Armor/attack or armor/hp. There's only 3 helmet/rune sets from 1-1100 that i see. One is crystalline Level 675 att/dam. The others are level 110 and 890 Def/Dam.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#70 Hell5

Hell5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 18:06

what will happen to the PvP Recipes or the PvP Ladder items that are needed for the recipes??

#71 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 18:19

Not everyone wants to dump loads into the game fushion... People like to have alternatives

Edited by EpicPiety, 28 July 2015 - 18:24.

#72 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 19:28

i say make strong potions but bound...since they will be used snd have to play season once again to replace them

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#73 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:00

I have been reading this thread and I think there are a lot of good ideas. I like the idea of rotation of gear, potions and such for a prize. 

I like to see a two piece gear set for each per hundred level that lets you have titan teleport enhancement for piece and titan doubler for other piece.  If that is not reasonable then some kind of built in prestige would be awesome.  I know prestige can be used to level or to pvp depending what you are into.   The gear can be inve nted and I think bound to player. If not invented then just bound for a special winner prize. 

The other idea I like is pvp chest with special potions and I am leaning towards buffs lower players can not get normally for example and I like titan hunting to so titan doubler,  teleport. critical strike a 3000 level buff should be considered in the war chests. I think ultimately for me be exciting having a large chest with level 3000 buffs of attack, defense and special buffs at that level in potions of epic style would be cool.  These are just a few off the top of my head.  :D

#74 xitar

xitar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:04

I'll be honest I only read the main post.

Every game I play the rich get richer and it excludes those without the means to compete.  Rewards should benefit another aspect of the game and not the PvP section, otherwise each season that is supposed to be a clean slate is not and advantages are already in place from winning the previous session.  The new guys always are at a disadvantage not only from skill but the top guys already got a win button.  so the seasons are going to end up the same with less effort involved.  

now on the other hand these top players may not like other aspects of the game and therefore the rewards aren't worth the effort...I haven't seen a good solution to this problem

All I want to highlight is the rewards shouldn't be a win button for the same aspect of game play as the rich will just get richer, but then maybe that's what the Cows want.  besides then the ones who aren't top have to try even harder (read donate more) to compete.

#75 Gooner111

Gooner111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Ireland

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:07

1. A longer duration on prestige but no increase in %. Leave it at 10%  It is pvp not leveling. Spending stamina to play the seasons shouldn't mean you can instantly catch up to those that choose to level because you win big % prestige pots.

I'd like to see the pot at 3hrs min. Leveling can be slow at times so 3hrs seems like nice duration.

2. Some Armor boosting buffs in the 12/24hr duration pots you mention. Could make armor setups viable again. Decent level on them...not too overpowered!! 

3. Composing Set - Full Set!! Increases composible pots x 2. Reduces duration / cost by 10%. Not Bound

4. Leveling Sets - nothing bound!! I'd like to see them with some new enhancements like 10% reduction in Elites stats or 10% increase in drop rate rather than Master Thief or Thievery. Nothing multi purpose about them, just enhancements for levelers

5. PVP Sets - nothing bound! Like no 4  above have them full of enhancements that boost PVP specifically and new enhancement like 10% increased change to negate Deflect

6. A potion for SE sets. Some of the best sets I ever had were SE sets. They lost usefulness a long time ago from what I can see. Maybe something that would boost the set bonus of them rather than the regular stats.

As for specific set make ups, I will leave that to the more creative people of FS

#76 TSDaedalus

TSDaedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:10

Ok, no epic sets. But I LOVE the idea of having stam items that you can actually wear for defense. I haven't worn my stam gear for almost the entire Season because it won't protect me at all. Plus, even with the buff at lvl 3000, I doubt anybody's going to wear epics to hunt as long as Coordinated Attack/Defense are available. So we need defense gear that can be worn to charge stamina.

- armor between level 100 and 700, above 1100

- gloves above 1000

- boots above 1100

- weapon above 1100

- shield above 900

- ring above 900

- amulet around 2500

- rune above 1200

#77 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:17

Bound items = play once (I got the reward why would I need it again)

Unbound = ability to sell or give to mates and keep entering.

Potions are different and comsumeable so bound or unbound you keep collecting those.

personally I am okay with either. I mean, its your prize you can do what you want with it. You can even delete it. 

#78 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:32

top 25 should get 25k reserve stam crystals 15k reserve stam ,gold 10k, silver 5k, bronze some gold ,wood fail sticker

#79 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 20:48

Armor and Ring set .. DEF + ATT  level 2000 ish Legendary

Edited by bloody18, 28 July 2015 - 21:13.

#80 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 28 July 2015 - 21:07

Potion.

1 - that no one can hit you for x time

2- that stop all buffs of other but not yours

3- that take off the 2% lucky hit !!!!!!!!

4- doubler 5000 ( loooool )   :o  :P

5- pride 500 

i have to think for more

Sets

Legendary sets from lvl 2400 to EOC are missing

Crystaline set are almost all for lvl up at my lvl....

Armor sets are missing ...all fight with the same set defense attack...

And is like buffs are not working well...LD SW are dead,stun  i do not see them in fight logs  :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: