• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 d1rt

d1rt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 20:46

Would like it if you could hold cntrl and click the loot bags on the ground to auto loot everything.  It gets really tedious when you are soloing for hours and have to constantly wait for the loot bag UI to open and clicking loot all.

Also I tried to keep up with tailoring on my mage.  But farming jute take soooooo many hours.  Its way too easy for m ages to leave their crafting behind.  If you could somehow give players 1 hour of automated crop farming the jute a day or introduce Evil Doll Golems that drop cloth that would be fantastic.  At least then i could farm the golems to keep up with  my tailoring crafting.  It feels really horrible to stop leveling up for hours and hours and hours just to get my tailoring up to level 10.  At such a low level it feels incredibly daunting.

#2 penmen22

penmen22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 00:40

I think it'd be worth it for monsters to drop skilling supplies randomly. It would make monster loots a but more interesting, and wouldn't require players to grind out skills as much.

Obviously nothing like 500 cloth per monster. Very scaled down, maybe even smuggled versions of the resource so players just don't leave it because they don't have room for it and it just becomes pointless to even add this.

But yeah, totally agree with the ctr+click loot bag. That sounds nice!

#3 MrButlerC

MrButlerC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Japan

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:45

Yep, I totally agree with you.

I spent 5 Hours to level up my tailoring skill to level 10

#4 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:31

That's where buying and selling comes in.  As the general rule is gathering levels faster then crafting, the most efficient way to level a crafting skill is via buying some of the mats.

Or barter, as I did.  I had an ongoing cloth for leather deal.  This essentially gave us each a free gathering skill while breaking up the monotony of only gathering the same item.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#5 d1rt

d1rt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 17:19

That's where buying and selling comes in.  As the general rule is gathering levels faster then crafting, the most efficient way to level a crafting skill is via buying some of the mats.

Or barter, as I did.  I had an ongoing cloth for leather deal.  This essentially gave us each a free gathering skill while breaking up the monotony of only gathering the same item.

Thats great if you are a veteran with resource to trade.  And farming jute is wayyyy more tedious than farming leather so cloth is wayyyy more expensive than leather.  If your first character is a mage then the tailor craft is far too unbalanced.  Its nice to make it seem like a hard accomplishment but spending hours and hours and hours to up it at level 10 is ridiculous. 

#6 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:49

Has this "loot all" been instilled yet? If not...sorry for the grave digging, but I think it's an excellent idea.

8TLwd.jpg

#7 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:36

Has this "loot all" been instilled yet? If not...sorry for the grave digging, but I think it's an excellent idea.

Yes. I believe it's still a supporter feature only and you can loot all by pressing "v" but you can change it to a different hotkey in the settings.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#8 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:59

That is not loot all though. Only loot closest.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#9 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:04

yeah, i spam chatted world chat yesterday with a bunch of "v's" lolz.  oopsie. 

8TLwd.jpg

#10 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2015 - 17:33

yes please give us a way to loot faster, using v just isnt enough still need to click take all and when farming cores or fp it just takes alot of time just picking up loot so i dont bother farming cores/fp at all

#11 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 20:00

Part of the problem is the delay from the pop up window blocking other loot bags when you're trying to pick them up.

b00fe549e0.jpg

• KeS likes this

8TLwd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: