About Accomplishments...

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 fs_mrrellik

fs_mrrellik
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2008 - 19:19

bigred,

I hope you realize you the "person b)" type?

see http://forum.fallens... ... 626#370626 for a recent example.

if you actually read what i said i post in useless accomplishments stuff that isnt really an accomplishment something praticly anyone can get. Say for example someone said an accompishment like oh wooo someone got 1mil gold anyone can get that all they do is complete an fsp offer till they have 10 fsps oh wow thats the reason for my posts in useless accomplishments. ANYONE CAN GET 1 MILLION GOLD.

YES ANYONE CAN GET 1 MILLION OR EVEN 3 MILLION AND BUY 5 DOOUBLER POTS.......FOOL man im going to so de-lvl you

#42 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 23:09

bigred,

I hope you realize you the "person b)" type?

see http://forum.fallens... ... 626#370626 for a recent example.

if you actually read what i said i post in useless accomplishments stuff that isnt really an accomplishment something praticly anyone can get. Say for example someone said an accompishment like oh wooo someone got 1mil gold anyone can get that all they do is complete an fsp offer till they have 10 fsps oh wow thats the reason for my posts in useless accomplishments. ANYONE CAN GET 1 MILLION GOLD.

Bigred, your just about the biggest idiot the game has ever seen STFU!!!

#43 fs_karoj

fs_karoj
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:54

I don't think this thread is so great. I made one better before this one was made!!!!!!!!

:lol:

#44 Boshmein2

Boshmein2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Canada

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:45

:ph34r: Lately , i,ve been thinking about repeating past mistakes ... wondering if indeed one can learn from , their mistakes , and raise above their personal failings . It has taken , me years to get where , i am ... game wise , and yes , i am proud . Perhaps , it is time to embrace the , Fear ? I mean really what are the chances of creating some thing lasting ... and of coarse the costs ... plus whats a good name for a guild these days any way ? I,M NOT SURE WHERE TO START REALLY ... i guess , one needs to find like minded people first . So , there it is who wants to talk about the possibilities ... of running your own guild .

#45 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:47

Why are we digging out dead threads? It irritates the cow gods, you know.... (Sorry BG)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: