"The Gothadors Of Our Lives" The Soap To End All

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#61 gothador_serynity

gothador_serynity
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:10

[i]She’d been sitting in this bar for what seemed like ages.
Doing nothing. No word of this guy looking for her. This
wasn’t going to get her bills paid. Serynity abruptly stood,
shoving her chair back, bumping a nearby patron.

“Sorry…â€

#62 gothador_burtonx

gothador_burtonx
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:28

The clock ticked slowly, later on into the night as a young, attractive woman approached the bar. She introduced herself as Darkraven and asked me about singing, but obviously the alcohol had an effect on her and she couldn't go more than ten seconds without making some sort of a pass at me. She handed me a record and her phone number and I said I would give it a listen tomorrow and would let her know as soon as possible.

We had a singer at Mad Hatter's not too long ago. Another young woman like the one I just spoke to. She had talent but fell on bad terms with Rose, something you really don't want to get caught up in here in town. Anyone who's on Rose's bad terms don't remain there very long at all. I thought about it a little bit, a sultry singer would liven the place up on weekends, but I'll give the record a listen or two before I do any hiring.

About this time another woman came into the bar, a woman I'd never seen in town before, she must be new. She said few words to me and asked for a glass of water claiming she had to be "good" tonight. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a water. She introduced herself as "Tshedevil", or "Tshe" as friends called her. By her accent, I judged her to be originally from Ethereal, a town not to far from here. When asked what brought her to town, she replied with "Family reasons i'd rather not discuss"

As Tshe started nursing her glass of water, the bar phone rang. I picked it up and instantly recognized Rose's voice on the other end. "Yes, as a matter of fact she just came in.......drinks on you, worry not, she's drinking water....uh huh, will do Rose, talk to you soon". I placed the receiver down and glanced over at Tshe and made the connection. Her accent resembled Rose's quite a bit. Hell, they could be related for all I know.

I slid her another water as she had just downed the one in front of her. "Your presence is requested at DarkRose's mansion before you head home tonight", I told her. She nodded at me and continued to work on her water. The noise from Madame Tiger's had been dead for a couple minutes now and a few of her patrons were having drinks at the bar. I picked up another glass to clean when a loud explosion nearly startled me enough to throw the glass in the air. I looked outside to see the streets as bright as the surface of the sun.

I swung my legs over the bar and darted out the door. I made my way around the corner to see Madame Tiger's beloved car consumed with fire. I shielded my eyes from the brightness that was spewing from the alley. Momentary shock gave way as people were standing around me. I shook my head and smirked. "Another one meets their maker", I muttered to myself as I walked back into the bar. During the commotion Tshe had left for her appointment with Rose. Opius followed me back in, at this point we were the only two in the bar as everyone else was watching the "Feline BBQ" in the alley.

Opius had a semi-understanding of the doings in this town, but I could tell she was still a little shocked by this whole display tonight. I put my hand on her shoulder and said softly to her "Just stick with me, nothing like that will ever happen to you if I have any say in it". She half smiled at me and got right back to work cleaning up tables around the bar. I watched her as she walked away from me and thought to myself "I better check my ledgers". I knew better than to play Russian Roulette with my own life, thats why I was still alive.

As I took my spot back behind the bar, I began to shake my head and smile, yup, its just your average night here at The Mad Hatter's....

#63 gothador_tshedevil

gothador_tshedevil
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 21:07

As the bartender slid her her water, she was approached by the suit taliored man, obviously drunk by the smell of alcohol on his breath, not to mention the way he almost hit the ground. Listening to him slur his extremely cheesy pick up line she wanted to slap him. About to snap a reply to him just staring at her chest he looked up into her eyes and her breath caught in her throat. Physical attraction that's all this is Tshe. You're lonely, he's cute, prolly a lot cuter if he wasn't falling down drunk. She downs her water, her cheeks growing a faint pink as he tips his nonexistent hat at her and stumbles towards the door. The hair on the back of her neck began to rise as she felt his gaze lingering on her backside.

The bartender slids her another glass. "Your presence is requested at DarkRose's mansion before you head home tonight" She nods, downing her water again and picking up the card the lawyer left her. "Thanks." She murmured, leaving a tip as she slides off the stool. Walking out the door, she was thrown into the wall as a fireball lit up the sky. Watching the smoke billow she smiled, shaking her head at the chaos. Someone must be dead, wonder if aunty had anything to do with it. Hell of a way to go tho, but rather sneaky if you don't want to be found for awhile. Oh well, guess its over the river and through the.... wait, wrong song.

Unlock her car and getting in, her thoughts ran back to drunken lawyer known as mtk. Growling at herself to stop thinking of that arrogant idiot, she pulls into the street, heading over to her aunt's house for the inevitable meeting.

#64 gothador_darkrose16

gothador_darkrose16
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 00:20

**OOC: This was cowritten with Tshe. ;-) **

“Tshe! It’s so good to see you again. How have you been doing my dear?â€

#65 gothador_opius

gothador_opius
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 00:46

Opius walked the length of the bar and observed the busy bar. She noticed a few tables needed cleared and grabbed a cloth.
Wandering out into the smoke-filled lounge, she noticed yet another new face. A young woman was drinking water at the bar, looking very distracted.
Opius wondered what kind of problems a young girl like that could have, but muttered, "none of my business", and set about clearing a few tables. She glanced up to the bar and caught Burtons eye. He winked at her mischieviously and continued to look through the ledgers.
Opius was still a little worried. What could he possibly mean by "Just stick with me, nothing like that will ever happen to you if I have any say in it"?
Shaking her head slightly, she noticed a large tip left on one of the tables. She remembered the curious lady with a seemingly undying affection for her lighter, but didn't recall doing anything particularly worthy of such a large tip. Perhaps I am getting a little paranoid....
She continued to gather the endless empty glasses from tables and mindlessly chat with a few of the customers. She glanced up at the bar and noticed the young girl make her way towards the door. She looked like she had something on her mind. Opius noted to keep an eye out for her when she came back to the bar. People always come back to this bar.
A Fed? What would a Fed want to talk to Burton about? The first obvious possibility was the prohibition order, but that was nothing new. They came in here all the time making idle threats. They always vanished. Opius didnt want to know where to....

#66 gothador_burtonx

gothador_burtonx
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:30

The long night has now ended....we find ourselves in the following morning in our quiet little town :twisted:

#67 gothador_zarathustra

gothador_zarathustra
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:40

“Honey?â€

#68 gothador_opius

gothador_opius
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:26

Opius awoke from a disturbed sleep. The alarm was pounding in her head.
Last nights shift had been tiring. Physically and emotionally.
She looked across at the empty side of the bed and sighed. Burton had left already. She wandered into the kitchen and brewed some fresh coffee. Turning on the radio, she heard the disturbing news....
Again, we are reporting the late night death of Madame Tiger, owner of the notorious Tiger’s Den brothel in downtown Gothador. Police and Firefighters are still digging through the rubble that was her car, but as of this point, it is almost certain that the Madame is dead. GNN will continue reporting on this story as more details come in. In other news…
Opius dropped her mug of coffee and ran to the telephone. Picking up the receiver she began to dial furiously, but all she heard was a dead line.
Oh no. This can't be it.
She ran outside into the street and headed in the direction of Rosie's house. This one event had far reaching implications for the town. Madame Tiger wasn't particularly popular, especially amongst the girls who had worked for her, but Opius knew what this meant and it wasn't good....

#69 gothador_persephone

gothador_persephone
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:28

Somewhere between midnight and 2 AM...
A muffled boom resounded through the small but neat apartment and pulled Persephone out of a sound sleep. Her eyes opened with a snap and she sat up quicly enough to startle Mideon, who could sleep through anything. After a confusing moment of wondering what had made the sound, she decided she might be better off not knowing and looked at the bleary eyed giant next to her to reassure him that everything was fine. Seeing that the fire had burned down and the air was becoming chilly, she prodded Mideon to the bedroom to sleep the rest of the night away.

7AM
Persephone lay on her back, watching the rising sun paint shapes on her bedroom ceiling as she enjoyed the warmth of Mideon, slumbering next to her. She listened to the comforting sounds of his breathing and blushed as memories of the night before returned to her. She smiled softly and turned her head to watch him while he slept. She reached out and traced the shape of his jaw with her finger and felt overwhelming love for this giant man who had stolen her heart. She saw straight to his soul to the gentle beast that was inside. Others only saw the scowling hulk who guarded the club and ran Madame Tiger's errands. They saw the man who would kill for money or pleasure. But Persephone knew the real reasons behind his anger and rage. She knew what ate at his heart every day, and she loved him all the more for it. She knew of the sacrifices he had made to keep her in medical school and keep her father from scandal. He had given up his dream of becoming a doctor so that she could stay in the town's good graces. Not many knew this, but the ones who did, understood her love for this man.

When the sun broke fully over the room, she knew it was time to get up and get ready for school. She considered taking this one day off for a moment, but knew she'd fall too far behind and sighed before leaning over to kiss Mideon's forehead and throwing the covers back to roll out of bed. She cast one last longing look at him before heading to the bathroom to get showered and ready to go.

#70 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 16:54

Always a light sleeper, he awoke to the sound of the maid’s cart rattling down the hall of the hotel. Getting up, he quickly shaved and dressed, making sure all his weapons were in place before pulling on his trenchcoat and heading out the door. He made his way quickly to the subway station, checking his watch as he did so. He wanted to meet with this woman he had met at the bar the night before, especially now that he knew she worked for Rose. Probably nothing more than a street-level tough, but she could still prove the hook he needed to make the contacts he was looking for. For now, though, he had enough time to attend to a few other matters, so upon reaching the Centra subway station, he hopped aboard the Warp Line (as it was called in this city) headed out toward Avalon. Reading the headlines from the newspaper of a man sitting across from him, he learned of the death of the woman known as Musical Tiger, proprietor of a burlesque house, and even being new to the town, he was still able to sense that Rose and her organization had played some part in arranging for that to happen. Soon, the subway reached Avalon station, and he headed back up to the streets and began making his way to the Exchange, sorting through his pockets to make sure he had the right ID ready.

#71 gothador_tshedevil

gothador_tshedevil
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 17:19

Rubbing her eyes tiredly, since she didn’t much sleep last night, Tshe goes through her morning routine. Thoughts her past plaguing her again, making her toss and turn all night.I will have to have a chat with mother, let her know to keep the family relationship quiet, will prolly have to go back to the bar and see what I can find out about the new agent snooping around here.

She stretched, slipping on a red dress for today. Going through what she had to do today, she curls her hair. Can’t believe I accepted aunty’s offer, how could I have been so stupid, just one slip up and I’m dead. I really need that list of people on her payroll though. I need to know who I have to just be careful with and who to be even extra careful with. Especially that lawyer, what was his name again… mtk, that’s it.She flipped her hair back, gazing into the mirror. Gotta call the courthouse to see if she’s even there first, she’s prolly is since she’s always busy. Maybe I’ll get lucky and mtk will be there as well.

She slid to a halt at the thought of mtk and shook her head, clearing those images out her already guttered mind, she continued walking. Stop it Tshe, this is no time to be acting like that. He’s a lawyer, a complete jerk to you last night, not to mention the fact that he is indeed on aunty’s payroll. That right there alone makes him untouchable. “Yeah but under all that he is kinda cute.â€

#72 gothador_maxie

gothador_maxie
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 18:55

Maxie woke up when she fell off the bed. She groaned and got up, rubbing her elbow where she'd caught it on a piece of junk. She groaned again when she nearly slipped in the puddle of blood left from last night.

Damnit, I need to find somewhere new, this house is rotten. I'll have to find somewhere to hide out nearer to Trojan, I hate the long trips there.

She looked around, gathering her bearings. She needed to steal some more gear at some point, probably in the evening. Glancing through the bag, she found some clothes which hadn't fallen apart yet and put them on.

The rain drizzled down on Maxie as she started the long journey to her usual stealing grounds, Rose's warehouses in the Trojan area. She was reluctant to use the subway as she hated crowds. Her only interaction with people was when she sold whatever she'd stolen.

Selling alcohol on the streets was a risky business, especially if she got caught, but the desire for money outweighed any risks. Last time she had tried going down there, she'd been distracted by seemingly easy pickings which had resulted in her being arrested for vandalism. This time she was focused on her target and she was determined to not get caught.

#73 gothador_mtk1701

gothador_mtk1701
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:01

OOC: This post was jointly written between me and tshedevil.

mtk shut and locked his briefcase and headed out of the courtroom. This had been a burglary case, and one that DarkRose didn't care about, so he had argued it as he would have anyway, and judge KathyRogue had decided it fairly. He won, thankfully. He had no other cases to deal with in court, so he thought he would head to his office and do some work there. Or maybe he would sleep off this hangover. He had gotten incredibly drunk last night and couldn't recall anything past the second drink. BurtonX's liquor had a reputation for being powerful.

He made his way down the steps to the first floor and out the courthouse doors. He was halfway down the steps to the sidewalk when he stopped. There she was, and last night came flooding back to him perfectly. The lady was as gorgeous as he remembered. God, what an oaf he had been! His feet moved toward her as she came up the steps, but he had no power over them. Now if only he could remember what she had said her name was...

"Tshedevil," he heard himself say. "Your name is tshedevil, am I right?"

She looked up, startled by the voice. Her eyes narrowed and her cheeks glowed a light pink as she saw who it was. "Oh, its you. Yes that is my name. You going to attempt to make another pass at me or can we just skip that and go on our way?"

"Actually," he stammered, "I was hoping I might apologize for my conduct last night. I was a bit out of sorts, you noticed. But even now that I am sober I can't help but be awestruck by your beauty. I know we've only just met, and you don't know me that well, but can you forgive me for being a cad, madam?"

She tucked a curl behind her ear. "Yes I did happen to notice how drunk you were mtk, and I thank you for the compliment. I'm sure I have a big enough heart to forgive you, but I umm, really should be going. I have to meet with the judge and I really don't want to be late. Perhaps we'll meet up again."

His vision began to turn and head into the courthouse. "Wait!" he called after her. "Can I buy you dinner tonight? I remember you saying you were new in town, so I'll figure you haven't gotten to familiarize yourself with it yet. There's a restaurant three blocks from the Mad Hatter called the Uriel House. They're really good. Interested?" He knew she was headed for a meeting, but for all he knew he would never run into her again, and he didn't want to lose this chance. I swear, I think I'm in love.

She turned around, looking down on him. "I don't know if I should. Yes I'm interested in getting more acquainted with this town but I don't know about us having dinner together."

It was worth a shot. He walked up to her and thought he saw something in her eyes, a small flicker of interest, or was he deluding himself? He took her hand and kissed it, expecting her to flinch and surprised when she didn't. "Some other time, perhaps, then? If you ever change your mind, you already have my card, and if you lose it, I'm in the book. But I shouldn't keep you further, you have an appointment with the judge."

Smiling playfully, eyes glittering wickedly she whispered. "Who knows when we'll meet up, maybe you can stop by my place tomorrow. I've been meaning to update my will and all that nonsense. I was never good at that kind of stuff so if you would be so kind as to help me do it, I would appreciate it so."

That sounded wonderful to him, and he was about to agree when he thought of one crucial thing. "Where do you live? I don't recall it coming up."

"The mansion on the hill." She replied, tugging her dress down. "We're still trying to unpack everything so if you can't find it, just look for the moving trucks. Now if you'll excuse me mtk, I really must be going."

He smiled at her warmly. "Until tomorrow, then. I have to be going too, so I won't take more of your time. Good luck with your meeting." He tipped his hat (this time he was actually wearing one) and turned around to walk the few blocks to his law office. He felt a small spring in his step, and his hangover seemed to have diminished. It was looking like a gorgeous day.

#74 gothador_nadat

gothador_nadat
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:43

She woke up smiling. There was nothing like a blaze to fill a mind with beautiful dreams. Freedom and fire, a perfect combination. Nadat sat up, trying to remember what else happened the night before. Noises coming from the kitchen reminded her that she’d had a guest sleeping on the couch.

Sleepily she walked downstairs, rubbing her head. “Headaches suck,â€

#75 poobumrun

poobumrun
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 19:22

The sun breaking through the curtains he awakes only to find that his beloved has already left for school. Blinking for a few moments to fully wake up he looks at the clock on the night stand too see that it is already 8:30 am. Hurridley rushing out of bed he hops in the shower, only begining to drift off into his memories of the night before. He smiles "Damn her, she never wakes me before she leaves."

Finally having finished his shower and getting dressed he leaves the house and heads for the Lady Rose's place, only to see that there was an investigation going on over bye Madame Tigers, with several officers dusting the car for finger prints. He grins as he finally knows that she is gone, and continues on his way towards Lady Rose's estate.

Finally arriving at the gate, he rings the bell for someone to allow him entrance.

#76 gothador_serynity

gothador_serynity
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 23:37

[i]The phone’s ringing….The phone’s ringing! Her eyes barely open,
trying to focus for a moment, she realized she'd fallen asleep on the couch.
She clumsily reached for the phone, bringing it to her ear.

“Hello?.....Yea….Who’s this again?..... Oh! Right okay…..Sure I can,
Where again?...Alright…â€

#77 gothador_burtonx

gothador_burtonx
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:54

I'm running at top speed down an empty street. My feet splash through puddles in the street from the torrent of rain that is battering me from above. Following footsteps echo behind me as I try my hardest to evade my persuer. Glancing behind me I see only a shadow, no identifying features.

My heart is pounding and terror breaks over me as this shadow of death grabs me from behind and throws me into a wall. Pain erupts along my face as I make impact and fall onto my back. Blood pours from my nose while I lay in a daze on the sidewalk.

The pounding rain on my face is perhaps the only thing keeping my concious at this point in time. The shrouded figure looms over me and his eyes seem to glow an evil red. "You can't escape me Burton, I'm always going to persue you and bring you to your demise", he said in a low, terrifying voice.

Before I can say a word a gun is being held against my now throbbing temple. "You're already dead, why fight it? You're only making it worse on yourself." In a half concious voice, I ask the looming figure "Who are you?" A deep and quiet laugh escapes the man's lips as he pulls me right up to his face. I look in terror at this man, who looks indentical to me. "I am you, Burton", he said, starring straight into my eyes. The gun was thrust to my chest and fired a single bullet.

My eyes flew open as I frantically stared around the room. The sun was peaking in through the windows as I wiped sweat from my forehead. I crept out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. I picked up my head and looked at myself in the mirror.

The bags under my eyes revealed a man who sleep was a luxury to. I was constantly bombarded by these dreams. Ever since my days as one of Rose's hitmen, I've been plagued by these dreams almost every night. Few people knew about my past or how I came to Gothador and thats the way I wanted to keep it.

I stepped out of the bathroom and glanced over at Opius still sound asleep. I threw on some clothes, leaned over her and planted a delicate kiss on her forehead. Normally I would have the courtesy to stay until she woke up, but I had business to take care of and I could not wait any longer. Before I closed the door I took one more glance at Opius as I made my way into the morning air.

#78 gothador_opius

gothador_opius
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2005 - 22:30

Opius kept running. Rosies mansion was quite a distance out of town, but she kept running. The rain started pouring from the heavens and it lashed against her skin, drenching her clothes.

Nearly an hour later she arrived at the daunting building. She ran to the door Rosie had told her to go to if she ever needed her help.
I hope I don't need Rosies help
She rang the bell three times as instructed and waited impatiently at the door. Opius looked around outside and heard a noise from the trees. She wished desperately for the door to open right at that moment....

BANG!

Opius jumped and swung round to see Rosie at the door.

"Sorry about that Opi - damn table always gets in the way of this door. come on in"

Opius moved quickly into the entrance hall of the doorway. This was not the main entrance to the mansion - it was rarely used. She immediately panicked and started to explain to Rosie what she had done a couple of months ago....

Rosie, I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to turn out like this. I had no idea the problems that this would cause. But I have to confess something to you. You're not going to like it..."

#79 gothador_tshedevil

gothador_tshedevil
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 00:41

(OOC: Cowritten by myself and KathyRogue.)

Taking a glance at her new friend's backside as he practically skips to where ever he was going she smiled, liking what she saw. Walking up the steps, she could still feel is warm lips on her hand.

Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly, letting her cool facade take over. Sauntering to the court room where the particular judge she was going to meet soon, she let her thoughts wander. A charmer and gentleman all in one package. You don't see many of those around anymore, especially in a lawyer. Nonetheless I'll have to be even more careful around him. I must not mix business with pleasure.

Quietly sneaking into the courtroom, she catches the judge's eye. Nodding in acknowledgement, she leans against the wall, absently moving her hand, signaling to the judge to hurry things along. She recalls the last time she met up with both her mother and aunt...

She ran from the house into the pouring rain in the dead of the night. Running as fast as her feet could carrying her, not caring where she went as long as she escaped the heinous crime she commited. She flew into the woods, weaving in and out of the trees and jumping over fallen trees as if the forest itself parted for her. With her vision blurry, she stumbled into town, reaching a payphone. Her hands shook as she dialed her aunt's number. "Aunty," she sobbed. "Aunty... I killed him. Oh god I killed him."....

She jolted out of her memory as the gavel slammed down as if saying case closed. Pushing off the wall, she made her way to the judge. "We need to talk, privately you and I. Is there someone where we can go to be alone?"

The judge nodded, pointing to the door behind her to her chair. "Come, we can talk in my quarters."

Unsteady walking into the room she muttered for the judge's ear only. "You should've just thrown them both jail and say the hell with it." She took a seat, watching the judge intently. "Hello mother."

"Hello daughter." KathyRogue replied, smiling happily. "Don't you start with that or I'll throw you in jail. Now what brings you here to see me? I take it you accepted your aunt's invitation."

She rolled her eyes at her mother. "I wouldn't be here mother if I didn't accept. Now listen, I need a few favors from you."

"What kind of favors? I don't like covering up your mistakes." KathyRogue got up, pouring a glass of water.

"Gee mother, love you too." She muttered sarcastically.

"Don't take that tone with me young lady. I suggest you behave Tshe and just tell me what you're here for. I have other people to listen to whine and complain about this and that. I do not want to hear the same bull crap from you."

"Fine, I need you to keep the family relationship between aunty, yourself and me secret. If people found out, well, lets just say it wouldn't be good for business." She tugged her dress down again, crossing her ankels in a ladylike fashion.

"All right, I suppose I can keep my mouth shut where the family tree is concerned, anything else?" Kathy took a gulp of water.

"Yes, I need the list of people under her thumb. The people on her payroll."

"Why should I give that to you, even if I did have it?"

"Because mother of mine," She leaned forward in her chair. "You know aunty better than anyone, including myself. So you should know whose she's bought and who she hasn't. To do my job, I need that list, as well as a lawyer's address."

"The list you shall recieve later tonight and as for the lawyer's address, which one?"

"I need mtk's. Please mother, don't ask, just hand it over to me please."

"Fine." Kathy scribbled an address on a scrap of paper. "Be careful sweetie, that's all I ask of you."

She leaned over, kissing her mother's cheek and grabbing the address. "I will mother, don't worry. Thanks again, for everything."

Kathy pushed her out the door. "Go Tshe, go do what you're here to do. When you want to catch up on things rather than talk business and all that crap, come back to see me. Other than that get out of my sight. I have a job to do."

She laughed, walking out the door. "You win, I'll see you later."

Gliding out of the courthouse, she peeks at the address, debating to go see a certain lawyer that peaked her interest. Nah, he'll ask how I got the adress and all that. Wouldn't hurt to tell him he could come over tonight tho.... No, I have work tonight, maybe if I get it done eariler I could...

Shaking her head she gets into her car, feeling butterfiles flutter around in her stomach as she drives to the lawyer's office.

#80 gothador_sephidroth

gothador_sephidroth
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:11

Stepping back out of the exchange, he quickly hailed for a cab, trying to clear his head. The place was full of thieves, but not the kind of honest thief you ran into in the back alleys, who would slit someone’s throat over the contents of their wallet. These thieves hid behind their suits and their titles, and tried to take people for hundreds of thousands of dollars, smiling the whole time. Shaking his head as he got into the cab that pulled up, he tried to think about what his next step should be.
“Mad Hatters please, and hurry. I have an appointment, and don’t want to be late.â€

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: