The oldest active SE hunter?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:49

Am I the oldest active Super Elite hunter? (in terms of how long they've been hunting) I think i might be, anybody willing to challenge this statement?

#2 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:35

well who ever is should train me :) ill be the miny them :D

#3 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:45

It depends how you define active I suspect...

#4 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:13

Me. Hands down.

#5 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:21

Me. Hands down.

Yea... I might also be able to challenge you BBD... ive been hunting baron scince thay 1st came out... I got bout 50 kills in 1st month then stopped... but tt defenatley started before me!

#6 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:33

Me. Hands down.

Yea... I might also be able to challenge you BBD... ive been hunting baron scince thay 1st came out... I got bout 50 kills in 1st month then stopped... but tt defenatley started before me!

I started the first day. :) kinda hard to beat:D the only other person that started with me is illie, and he is banned.

#7 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:36

Me. Hands down.

I started the first day. :) kinda hard :D the only other person that started with me is illie, and he is banned.

I remember trading baron sword for shield with you, you ended up selling the swords 600 fsp on AH, and I sold shield for like 100 fsp :oops:... and after that I couldn't get a sword drop to save my life, only shields :(...

#8 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:43

ya that was the same day illie started casting his magic DC on me. I got 5 baron swords in a row and had the only full kits that were for sale. oh the days of the 1,000FSP baron set :D

#9 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 13:53

Me. Hands down.

By active I mean active SE hunter, as in they still actively hunt super elites...

#10 fs_vitz

fs_vitz
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 13:59

He can hunt 1-2 SEs and become active

#11 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 15:59

me and darkpig are the oldest se hunters, but not that active anymore as we used to be :cry: :cry: :cry:

#12 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:03

me and darkpig are the oldest se hunters, but not that active anymore as we used to be :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ive not seen you kill an SE in ages... except for the odd Xinderoth... that IMO isn't a Super Elite...

#13 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:04

i killed the xinderoth to finish a quest, and lke i sd, i am not active anymore :(

#14 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:32

again you would still have to define what an active se slayer is. Joe777 doesn't advertise as much as you, but I still see his name in the SE logs every now and then. phippsey is still active too.

#15 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:37

but they didn't hunted the samurai and he baron at the beggining like me and darkpig did. if phool can remember, he can tell how any mesages we posted on SB.

#16 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:45

but they didn't hunted the samurai and he baron at the beggining like me and darkpig did. if phool can remember, he can tell how any mesages we posted on SB.

Actualy I hunted baron and cockareice when they 1st came out... I got 20 cockatrice kills and no drops so I gave up :P

#17 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 16:47

Actualy I hunted baron and cockareice when they 1st came out... I got 20 cockatrice kills and no drops so I gave up :P

haw :P

if MaxDragon continued to hunt SEs then he would be teh oldest because he was teh first to get a SE drop (C0ck Ammy) if i remember right

#18 fs_kall95

fs_kall95
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 18:00

Is this an Accomplishment?

#19 fs_vitz

fs_vitz
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2008 - 18:22

Of course, so he can feel better about himself :roll:

#20 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 18:58

haw :P

if MaxDragon continued to hunt SEs then he would be teh oldest because he was teh first to get a SE drop (C0ck Ammy) if i remember right

I think HonestBob and yamamotto(sp?) from Relentless were the first to get a drop from Baron if I remember correctly...? Dunno who was first exactly, but I still see HonestBob in the SE kills log from time to time so my guess is he's the winner...

but I guess you can all argue a while around that, good luck :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: