Photo

The Fallen Sword Mobile Beta (0.6) Is Now Live!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2018 - 16:21

Hi All, we have just updated the Fallen Sword Mobile Application to v0.6!

This update sees the addition of Guilds! You can now create, join, manage and fight with guilds on the go! This version also adds Upgrades to to the game as well as a number of bug fixes and improvements, some of which are listed below. 

We hope you all enjoy The Fallen Sword Mobile Beta v0.6 and we look forwards to hearing your thoughts on the newest version! 

Team Sword! :)

New:

Guilds.

Upgrades.

Buff Guide.

Teleport Movement.

Improvements:

Increased Player Movement Speed.

Tournament Sorting Added To The Arena.

Stamina Now Displayed Before Quickbuff Cast.

Fixes:

Applying Points To Skills.

Invisible Text On Android Input.

Local Profile Now Displayed On PvP Ladder.

Local Profile Now Displayed On Quickfind Player. 

IOS: https://testflight.a...m/join/h1ukkxsO

Android: https://play.google....cow.fallensword

#2 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:38

thank you, very good job

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:07

17d60554.gif

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:50

Why oh why has the map movement been downgraded? :(

The directional arrows around the Stam counter have been removed and replaced with a weird tile touch on the map! Maybe tiles on a tablet/iPad are large enough but on a smartphone it's impossible unless you have dainty fairy fingers plus it's now 2 clicks/taps required to move one space/tile.

Sorry but that's a deal breaker for me and have returned to browser usage on phone because that works with zoom in to avoid frustration plus the browser method doesn't fry my phone with heat which App does after being active for under 5mins. Shame because the earlier versions were spot on for using :(

Edited by DirtyChick, 06 December 2018 - 03:51.

#5 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:18

Hi DirtyChick,

Regarding the directional pad, that was replaced for an analogue stick and can be found at the bottom left of the screen. The analogue stick is much easier and smoother to use than the d-pad ever was. I hope you will give this a try and we  look forwards to hearing your opinion on the change.

Not sure what I can say about the app overheating your phone, would you be willing to provide your make and model and we can do some research into this issue on our end?

Thanks,

Conix :)

#6 mumble

mumble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:16

Hi All...

Will there one day possibly be a way to enable touch notifications for certain log notifications? Maybe similar to the break down page? Perhaps activate chat/combat/notification push notifications.

TtEOkGO.png

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

#7 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:56

App crashed and change my phones background to blank black. I was opening and closing tools and making small movements on the map. My phone was heating up a bit before the crash. I use a Sony Xperia Z5

sigma_468x60.jpg

#8 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 17:06

@DirtyChick, thank you for the feedback, like Conix said, we've replaced the movement buttons with a draggable stick to move, just tap once and drag your finger to the direction you want to move. Regarding the zoom, what do you mean by that? Is the zoom not working for you in the app?

@mumble, yes, there will be push notifications in a future version

@Alisa, thank you for letting us know, we apologize for the trouble, we're going to look into that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: