• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 lBlankSpace

lBlankSpace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:16

Spatrak got a creditcard but no brain. He killing all who he want and you lose money becouse of it. Make so that people with more when 5m differnt power cant attack each other. He has t3 troops most of players only t1-2. 

30% of online said goodbuy becouse of him already.

Also he is very rude

#2 Riche

Riche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 18:50

It is a complaint we have had about this game for some time, and spartak on zeta should be looked into just to make sure he is actually paying and not using some cheat app as his growth was very very quick , we have lost a lot of good player's who were spending money on the game leave

#3 lBlankSpace

lBlankSpace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 21:00

HELLO ADMINISTRATION. WILL YOU DO SOMETHING OR I SHOULD DELETE THE GAME?

#4 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:58

Hey guys,

Due to the way the game is build it's impossible to cheat. If this player is abusing people verbally or working around the swear filter please report them to our support team. Any screenshots would help them take action against this player.

https://opnewearth.zendesk.com/hc

• Zue likes this

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#5 Jonyjo

Jonyjo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:13

Clear for you as operator plays such a player is a piece of luck because he to you one money bescherrt mixes, but you forget denoch one it should not be important to you geld the players separate what it brings to you if only one of much geld invested and for it the others stop or nothing shop dh is one minus business in ends. besides, this speaks not quite well for game because 
mouth propaganda thus one is most important for play. also you cannot afford bad assessment. So then to the player. It is irritatingly this a player a server as breaks as he. besides, he people attacks them net sometimes against the gecashten units what can make. Therefore this is play unbalanced, besides one can send no post of insults there he krilisch writes or has to her to whom this understands? I in mine fall this Game will recommend nobody and also people before it warn 
so long nothing against this player have undertaken. there is also plays where one still worth on desen player takes and not only $ sees. we are people and players yours play

#6 Brit8a

Brit8a

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 16:00

PLEASE change the game to where if you are a certain level, you can only attack certain levels. Its impossible to do anything when the same guy just destroys smaller bases over and over again. So many people are angry and want to quit over this. My alliance has lost so many players over this.

#7 Riche

Riche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 17:36

It cannot be impossible to cheat when spartak and several other high lvl players on zeta server have openly admitted on global chat to be using bot's or whatever they are called so can you do something about this cheating

#8 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:36

Hi guys,

Can you please make a ticket with support, including any dates or times that any verbal abuse may have occurred?  Verbal abuse is something that we do not tolerate in the game.  We understand the game can be competitive at times, but please keep the chat clean in the global channel.  Also as Mojawk stated earlier, there are no cheats in the game.  :blink:

As for game balance, the development team are constantly working on making the game fairer for all players.  Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions regarding this!  ^_^

~ Zue

#9 marcben

marcben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 19:42

This game seem focused only in win money.....

I play now for 45 days .... i buyed 15€ in diferents options... but even if i spend 500€ i have no one oportunity against bigger players if they want anihilate me.... first they attack my base for eliminate my troops,after they destroy my base and i am teleported somewhere and i can begin again...

When they attack me i loose points and resources and they win resources faster than harvesting ...  so they attack everyone , so they are stronger and stronger because they can develop their investigation and bases faster tan the rest.

Its a nonsense that is no delay between attacks and protection between levels...

If the support team can not find a solution then i should leave the game ... :(

#10 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 21:35

As for game balance, the development team are constantly working on making the game fairer for all players.  Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions regarding this!  ^_^

~ Zue

Any developments on this?  Game is incredibly unbalanced. The typical response from support to use Rally to attack stronger players is both wasteful and ignorant.  When one player has 270M power plus, he can rule the board. Even if an alliance with twice the power rallies against that player they lose significant resources while the single player loses nothing but time to heal units.

Additionally, a single powerful player can create multiple accounts and then park them at the silos and load up on top level units. This has the effect of locking up those areas so that no one else can ever hope to compete.

On the defensive side the Bunkers are a good development, but again, just for defense.  Who wants to play a game where your only option is to hunker down and avoid conflict?

There needs to be a better way to balance game play so that one single player can't dominate the entire region.  If it weren't for the social aspect of the game I would be long gone.

I won't make threats about quitting that the developers ignore and don't really care about, but in reality, I'm getting close to finding a new game and having our alliance switch over to a game with better balance.

Thanks for reading.

#11 PeasantJoe

PeasantJoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 22:40

https://www.youtube....h?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

couldn't resist

#12 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:51

Any developments on this?  Game is incredibly unbalanced. The typical response from support to use Rally to attack stronger players is both wasteful and ignorant.  When one player has 270M power plus, he can rule the board. Even if an alliance with twice the power rallies against that player they lose significant resources while the single player loses nothing but time to heal units.

Additionally, a single powerful player can create multiple accounts and then park them at the silos and load up on top level units. This has the effect of locking up those areas so that no one else can ever hope to compete.

On the defensive side the Bunkers are a good development, but again, just for defense.  Who wants to play a game where your only option is to hunker down and avoid conflict?

There needs to be a better way to balance game play so that one single player can't dominate the entire region.  If it weren't for the social aspect of the game I would be long gone.

I won't make threats about quitting that the developers ignore and don't really care about, but in reality, I'm getting close to finding a new game and having our alliance switch over to a game with better balance.

Thanks for reading.

Hi there,

Thanks for all of the feedback on the game!  I'll be sure to pass your comments along to the development team.  The balance of the game is of high importance to us, and we're looking at ways to ensure that the game is as fair as possible for all players.  I believe there will be a region merge as well in the near future, which should resolve some of the issues with balancing in certain regions.  ^_^

I'm going to be closing this thread now, as we've just opened a Player Suggestions thread here: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75409

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: