Photo

Kongregate Players

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:51

As many of you know Google Chrome discontinued support for Java applications (such as Eldevin) running inside your browser. Firefox will soon be doing the same. As such Kongregate (www.kongregate.com) have reached out to us to ask how we wished to proceed with the game being hosted on their site.

After some talks they have decided to allow their players to migrate in to our internal account system. If you currently play through the Kongregate website and wish to continue playing, you will need to contact our support team. We will unlock accounts at request and allow you to set an email / password so that you can login to our stand alone client, or even our Steam client if you wish.

You can contact support here: https://www.huntedcow.com/support

If you know anyone who players through Kongregate please help spread the word, our game will be removed off the site at an, as yet undetermined, date in the future.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 CandyCandy

CandyCandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 16:18

For Firefox, members can use "Firefox ESR" who suporte all plugins until 2018

https://www.mozilla....anizations/faq/

Goodbye everybody, I may come back in the game in 2058 biggrin.png

#3 Altair 1974

Altair 1974

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:45

As many of you know Google Chrome discontinued support for Java applications (such as Eldevin) running inside your browser. Firefox will soon be doing the same. As such Kongregate (www.kongregate.com) have reached out to us to ask how we wished to proceed with the game being hosted on their site.

After some talks they have decided to allow their players to migrate in to our internal account system. If you currently play through the Kongregate website and wish to continue playing, you will need to contact our support team. We will unlock accounts at request and allow you to set an email / password so that you can login to our stand alone client, or even our Steam client if you wish.

You can contact support here: https://www.huntedcow.com/support

If you know anyone who players through Kongregate please help spread the word, our game will be removed off the site at an, as yet undetermined, date in the future.

hi there i had a problem for 18 days and I sent a ticket to solve it but the admin couldn't help me . I have an account on armor games that is considered as a guest and I cant log in neither from firefox nor client because I don't have e-mail or password  provided . so can you please unlock my account in order to provide an e-mail address and password .

would be glad for your help .

- Fire Girl

Edited by Fire Girl, 19 April 2017 - 12:46.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: