Photo

Big Problem With Relics ??

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Big Problem With Relics ?? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Are u agree with me ?

1. Yes (20 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. No (28 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 16:53

Since i have been playing for long, and i saw that some guild think that relics r their father's property. They got it by their father's right . They do start war with the other guild who recapture  it. but they r wrong, relics belongs to the game whoever capture it, it goes under that guild for 1 hour and again it's open to recapture it. So, why war ? why so hate ? it's a game so why so serious? who knows , u will be alive tomorrow to play this game. So, why not while we r playing, we should play for enjoy not for hate or war.

so, who is agree with my opinion ?

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 17:15

So what you are saying is that guilds should be willing to go without their relic bonuses just because someone else may want them?  Why stop there?  Why should your guild hoard gold and fsp's instead of giving them away to a poorer guild?  The current relic wars are nothing compared to what has happened in the past but every time a couple of guilds get in a tussle over a relic, somebody wants to get a warm fuzzy by suggesting we all hold hands and sing songs so we'll all get along.  Sorry, it doesn't work that way.  If you want certain bonuses you are going to have to work for them.  The guilds that hold relics for long periods of time have worked hard to maintain that possession and have paid a very high price to do so.  If the cows wanted to give free bonuses to everyone, they could have done that and dispensed with the relics.  They chose to set up the relic system and it works for many reasons so it's fine as it is.  Nobody forces you to participate in that aspect of the game so if you don't like dealing with relics, just ignore them.

Screenshot everything!

#3 pathchola

pathchola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 17:29

So what you are saying is that guilds should be willing to go without their relic bonuses just because someone else may want them?  Why stop there?  Why should your guild hoard gold and fsp's instead of giving them away to a poorer guild?  The current relic wars are nothing compared to what has happened in the past but every time a couple of guilds get in a tussle over a relic, somebody wants to get a warm fuzzy by suggesting we all hold hands and sing songs so we'll all get along.  Sorry, it doesn't work that way.  If you want certain bonuses you are going to have to work for them.  The guilds that hold relics for long periods of time have worked hard to maintain that possession and have paid a very high price to do so.  If the cows wanted to give free bonuses to everyone, they could have done that and dispensed with the relics.  They chose to set up the relic system and it works for many reasons so it's fine as it is.  Nobody forces you to participate in that aspect of the game so if you don't like dealing with relics, just ignore them.

Funny lol.. why so angry ? :) Just Chill , Chill. it's very simple, just recapture it problem solve :) . Why so hate ??? look at my guild. we have so many relics , but if we loose control we never go to war. we simply just recapture it. it's so simple. :)

#4 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 19:21

Although I agree with op, it's part of the game. Like people get angry when they get pvp'd or gvg'd, some take their relics a little too seriously and will get bent out of shape. Nothing can really be done with the exception of you being passive aggressive and continue messing with their relic. :)

#5 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 20:50

Bring back the old Relics.

no need for 5-10% stats empowerment. its so easy to get super stats in this game...

This is one of the parts started killing the game's popularity

#6 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 20:55

How did the "old relics" work?

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2013 - 21:35

Maximum relic bonus (either from one or cumulatively) should be capped at 5% and the "uber-relics" at the start of the game should be moved / scattered throughout the realms rather than concentrated so low level...

Also some relic ideas which I listed in a previous thread (http://forums.hunted...e=2#entry798598) and then refined further in the thread :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:04

Maximum relic bonus (either from one or cumulatively) should be capped at 5% and the "uber-relics" at the start of the game should be moved / scattered throughout the realms rather than concentrated so low level...

Also some relic ideas which I listed in a previous thread (http://forums.hunted...e=2#entry798598) and then refined further in the thread :)

I like ur idea. also, i think one thing can also be added "Relic Cool Down" like "TItan Cool Down". what do u think ?

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 September 2013 - 20:16

I like ur idea. also, i think one thing can also be added "Relic Cool Down" like "TItan Cool Down". what do u think ?

Already is a relic cooldown - 1 hr 

Doesn't need to be any more than that but it could be increased a little with simplicity, coding wise :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#10 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 23:53

yes big problems with guilds thinking they own relics..

#11 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 00:32

Not that big of a problem. Only thing that should be changed for relics is the stats the relics give, capped at 5% rather than 10%.

#12 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 00:35

The only people with a problem with relics are people in a guild too  weak to take them and defend themselves for taking them.

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:51

Relics belong to HCS. Guilds claiming that they 'own' a Relic and it is 'theirs' that no one else may attack are dead wrong. It does not belong to them and they are open for all to try and capture.

#14 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 15:36

lol biggrim tell that to 5 pvp guilds thatll team up when 1 relic taken to bash a small guild outta the game thats never pvped before .

#15 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 15:48

are we here to restrict someone's play style or are we here just to complain?.. 

#16 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 15:51

here because of a problem i know of at least 1 guild destroyed by this and players retired....doesnt game wanna keep people and get new ones or u want it destroyed 2....

#17 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 16:00

Again, there is no problem here. 

Relics belong to HCS. Guilds claiming that they 'own' a Relic and it is 'theirs' that no one else may attack are dead wrong. It does not belong to them and they are open for all to try and capture.

#18 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 16:05

here because of a problem i know of at least 1 guild destroyed by this and players retired....doesnt game wanna keep people and get new ones or u want it destroyed 2....

My experience has been that if a player wants to "retire", they are already looking for a reason and any excuse will do.  Furthermore, most players that don't want to participate in a relic war are unwilling and/or unable to take actions against the members of their own guild that are causing the situation in the first place.  If you agree with the actions your members are taking then you should do everything you can to support them.  If you don't agree with them, you can either take actions against them, sit idly by until the situation is resolved or find a new guild that shares your beliefs.  People sometimes get in a rut and don't want to change guilds but you never know, it might be the best decision you ever made.  It might also prompt your guild leaders to take a hard look at their actions and the actions of the members.  After all, the duty of a leader is to act in the best interest of the entire guild, not just themselves or a chosen minority.

Screenshot everything!

#19 aryann

aryann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 16:10

thats why these pvp guilds are fading away dieing out

#20 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:24

I'm a member of The Evil Dead, so I know we're causin some troubles for some guilds on the last few months, and I don't see a problem with that.

I always support leaders decision and do my best to help the guild to conquer our wishes, that's not greedy, ok, we have 3 good relics, but that's only possible because we have a LOT of active members, and those bonus are for everyone in the guild (110+ active players).

And we pay for that, we lost  a lot of levels, stamina, groups, buffs, etc to conquer this.

And yes, the relic is not ours, anyone can take it anytime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: