Photo

warrior builds and more

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:48

Heavy armor warrior build I used: http://talenttheory....w1z2B1D1E2L3O3/

Medium armor warrior build: http://talenttheory....L3O3V1Ae3i2Ra4/

Medium armor tank build: http://talenttheory....2J1K1O1Q3V1Ra4/

These builds can differ especially since there are people more experienced than I; just posting since  someone asked for help

The world is cruel...as will I....

#2 Maquiboy

Maquiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2015 - 18:54

thx legend to post, you just made me realize that theres a few things i should change on my very old build

i dont think 3 points in "two right feet" is necessary.  2 is more than enough. the 3rd one make you move too quick and its hard to put you at the good spot.

Since we are already good in aoe i wouldnt put 1 point in Templar "sweeping strikes"  im never using bloodbath personally...

waiting on cd now to respect and fix things;)

#3 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 March 2015 - 15:32

thx legend to post, you just made me realize that theres a few things i should change on my very old build

i dont think 3 points in "two right feet" is necessary.  2 is more than enough. the 3rd one make you move too quick and its hard to put you at the good spot.

Since we are already good in aoe i wouldnt put 1 point in Templar "sweeping strikes"  im never using bloodbath personally...

waiting on cd now to respect and fix things;)

Ah great points: that one point could be used elsewhere like frenzy or moment of glory and 2 right feet: that's just a fun talent to use XD but yeah that's points that can be used to further strengthen any warrior build.

#4 Zensaii

Zensaii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 19:51

I recently met with a Lvl 45 Warrior who said that I should try re-specing as a War-Sin after I reach 45.

I am currently a Lvl. 22 Warrior with the following build:

- Lvls. 1-20 (4 - Melee, 2 - Vit); Lvls 21 and 22 (6 - Melee)

- This build, with 2 in Brawler instead of 1 and 1 in Meteorite and nothing else in Tier 6: http://talenttheory....v1w1z2B1D1E2F2/

- I prefer both durability and high damage output - thus I like using Heavy Armor and 2H-Weapons.

I wanted to know the following:

1. Should I use a re-spec now to assign all 6 Attribute Points into Melee?

2. If I do respec, how viable is a War-Sin build pre-45 for PVE? 

3. If War-Sin build does not work for PVE pre-45, how does the above build look for the 1st 24 points? What should I do moving forward?

#5 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 March 2015 - 23:02

I used 1v/5m until I maxed meteorite and maelstrom.  Been 6 melee since.

I was having survivability problems with my warrior, so just respecced for both warsin and more defense at level 38.  Haven't tested this yet.

http://www.talentthe...1E2Ae3g1i2l2m1/

Looking at this for level 43.  Not sure about the last 2 (4) points, was considering Two Right Feet, Blood Lust and Conviction.

http://www.talentthe...1E2Ae3g1i2l2m1/

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#6 Zensaii

Zensaii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:23

Irradiated: This is super helpful. At Lvl. 22, I too am already seeing some survivability issues for example, I was unable to take down the Cursed Lich when I'm 1 or 2 levels higher than her. Granted, she is a boss monster, however, I can run Ohdhar Scar on story mode without any trouble and I believe that has 3 "bosses". 

Not sure how recently you respec'd to War-Sin for your Lvl. 38, but if you could post your review of the build over on the Game Help thread, that would be much appreciated. I have been having a difficult time finding comprehensive guides or even builds in general for the Warrior class aside from a handful here or there, and those often have minimal reviews.

Some preliminary thoughts post-testing:

1. I heard from a 45 player that War-Sin is tough for PVE for the survivability issues you mentioned that prompted your re-spec. Does your points in Stouthearted and Brawler give enough defense for longevity?

2. Given your re-spec, did you also reallocate Attribute Points? If so, what was your split between Vit and Melee?

Edited by Zensaii, 03 March 2015 - 04:24.

#7 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 13:46

Someone asked for my assassin build since they had a hard time with it: http://talenttheory....1L1N1O1Q2V1Ra4/

I do 1vit 1 mana and 4 meele per level; same with my warrior builds

Ernzor (who has been an assassin since time began) also has a build you can follow; he puts more points in assassin simply by preference: https://forums.hunte...ld/#entry922265

I don't know what he do health/vitiality, mana, and meele wise but you can go my route or your own

and we both use medium armor for assassin due to the ever soo awesome changes made; you can do heavy armor but you'll miss out on some of the dodge bonuses and bloodlust stacks.

Edited by Endarken, 04 March 2015 - 13:56.

#8 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 13:56

I can try and help answer these questions

• Points in stouthearted and brawler is great especially stouthearted; combine that talent with gems and you have outstanding defenses. Damage reduction talents like brawler and convention are minor but helps along side stouthearted so in a sense yes: you have long survivural rate as a warrior or warsin with these talents.
  • attribute points wise: I do 1vit (health) 1 mana and 4 meele per level always; I feel that I can dps very well doing solo quests or grinding and have enough health and mana to kick butt.

Some preliminary thoughts post-testing:

1. I heard from a 45 player that War-Sin is tough for PVE for the survivability issues you mentioned that prompted your re-spec. Does your points in Stouthearted and Brawler give enough defense for longevity?

2. Given your re-spec, did you also reallocate Attribute Points? If so, what was your split between Vit and Melee?

#9 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 14:41

not a warsin here but from what i have heard .. u dont put any points in vitality (AT ALL) , nothing in templar tree at all as well .... FULL meele as well .. thats how u get that huge dps or almost 2k with 3 supreme gems only.

surviving is a bit of problem because u have very low armor there but then again if a warsin dosent die .. whats the fun :P

Edited by aliadnan12, 04 March 2015 - 14:42.

#10 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 March 2015 - 00:08

Like Medium war/sin option there look into how effective that build spec is 2-h medium war/sin

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#11 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:42

as one of the best meleer's/warriors i would like to weigh in on this topic.  I prefer as im leveling to fight and evaluate my stats and allocate my attributes to what I think i need.  If  i am running out of mana then a coupla mana points go in.  you get the picture.  I prefer to have a 8:2 build or somthing around that.  8 points in melee to 2 points in hp.  Actually i tried to go full attack but then thuoght that i would need hp too so im not sure.  surviving as a warrior is not actually that hard.  Group your enemies use blind or flash or whatever its called, stamina pot meteor and malestorm.  if ur adventurous then blind, spikes, acid, hp pot, meteor and malestorm.  I have done many a pve fight as such.  If you need a pvp melee build or pve melee build ask me.  Im online often and will try to help out.  I have made builds for people before.  Ill take a look at the builds above and i might post my pvp build.  Im on my phone so cant see talents as of right now.

Edited by minddrag, 06 March 2015 - 01:45.

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#12 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:50

for your build i find destruction quite usefull because with 2 points in it bane deals its damage to all and double to the target.  I dont like two right feet because why are u moving around?  pull all your enemies to you.  In malestorm spin you are less defencible and cant heal.  You want to stay put and kill the enemies around you not pull more while your stuns on cd.  Personally in bt story's and other places while traveling i find frenzy extremely usefull.  You also have to remember it ups your mana regen by 75% and crit by 45%.  Its not just immunity.  I also really like to have restrained and blood lust.  I dont use haste actually i just dont find it particularly usefull.  Although i use a 1v1 pvp and pve build so im either dead or finished the fight before cd's happen even with haste.

Last thing.  Try making your own builds first.  I like to only use my own builds.  I post and ask for feedback.  But i think that builds are personalized to your play style and should be kept to yourself.  I dont take others builds or share the ones i use.

Edited by minddrag, 06 March 2015 - 01:53.

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#13 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 March 2015 - 13:29

•  I dont like two right feet because why are u moving around?
  • Personally in bt story's and other places while traveling i find frenzy extremely usefull.  You also have to remember it ups your mana regen by 75% and crit by 45%.  Its not just immunity.  
  • I also really like to have restrained and blood lust.  I dont use haste actually i just dont find it particularly usefull.  Although i use a 1v1 pvp and pve build so im either dead or finished the fight before cd's happen even with haste.
  • Who doesn't want to be a moving malestrom XD but seriously great point!
  • Yeah frenzy is great aginst alot of enemies in eldevin; I would have used it in my heavy armor build if I had the points but meele has soooo many possibilities X_X
  • Restrained, to me, is bad for speed but good for armor

#14 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 March 2015 - 13:00

After realizing that a prophetsin build is possible, I decided to make a build for anyone to test and tweak at will:

http://talenttheory....1Q2V1Pa2b3j2o2/

#15 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 March 2015 - 19:13

Decent PvP build spec

After realizing that a prophetsin build is possible, I decided to make a build for anyone to test and tweak at will:

http://talenttheory....1Q2V1Pa2b3j2o2/

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: