Photo

WB run

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#1 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 13:30

Why do no one wana tank run 1 on WB? I only know if i dont made it on my healer i never get it. and thats the big problem. 25*5g arnet muth  on the time it take to made the run thanks o all troll but it give prestige points that i wana get weekly on all my alts to dont only on my tank

#2 PeasantJoe

PeasantJoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 16:52

becouse we are all lazy

#3 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 June 2015 - 18:01

Try get WB in but get 10 people to gether just as bad as get 8 for pvp match.

When i was tanking lag issue bit to hard to tank during lvl 45 update of lvl 47 have yet play with them.

As DPS looking in world chat mostly Zaphery sever: Main issue as usly don't sever change much during day. find other on other 2 sever.

Update to Group Quere would be greate, Potionaly Raid spot WB see msg 5 people 2 on EU 2 on OC 1 Zaphery sever looking for WB.

Some way see what other sever looking for would be big bonus.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#4 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 18:42

I stopped caring about WB after the first week tbh. A lot of work for peanuts.

If you need me, I'll be hiding in the forest. ;)

#5 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 00:40

Someone translate that for me please.

I'm sorry Kid, I like you but that english is terrible.

Eldevin Steam-generation.

8080c8f99f8fda986f422fda15784e4b.gif

#6 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:03

i think the devs need to change wb's so only 10 people can enter at one time, then all the free loaders will have to start tanking it. you know who you are, and before you start saying why don't i tank you should cast your mind back to who used to tank wb's before it was me mainly to start and then kid took over doing them. we are the only 2 who really do them on mass, other eu tanks help out now and then but the tanks from over servers never do nothing.

Edited by BigGrim, 10 June 2015 - 10:17.
No swearing in the forums.

#7 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:31

but when if they made so its max 10 man WB all other get hard to made it weekly so its more all who are a gang on dungeons that get it, but somedays when i try do made a WB run on a 30 min to it start its like 10-15 man that come

#8 daawesomeone

daawesomeone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:07

i think the devs need to change wb's so only 10 people can enter at one time, then all the free loaders will have to start tanking it. you know who you are, and before you start saying why don't i tank you should cast your mind back to who used to tank wb's before it was me mainly to start and then kid took over doing them. we are the only 2 who really do them on mass, other eu tanks help out now and then but the tanks from over servers never do nothing.

dude no way the jack ton of beope fighting together is the best part plus how would u get the acives for killing befor enrage

Me a noob? After 2 years and 3 chars no way. What me be sarcastic? Of course not :) 

daawsomeone - ranger lvl 49

awsassin - assassin lvl 17

da_docter - prophet lvl 49

da_wall  - Templar lvl 49

SliceAndHiest - Warsin lvl 25

#9 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:34

I try to do a wb run during the week if i got time :) and i usually hop servers and try to tell as much people as i can :)

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#10 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:35

dude no way the jack ton of beope fighting together is the best part plus how would u get the acives for killing befor enrage

ive done a wb run with like 7-8 people and boss didnt enrage ... all dps did their part and didnt basic hit

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#11 Tankh

Tankh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 20:07

I do WB runs when ever I get invited or a few days after reset, usually. I hate private runs as it is totally unfair. However, I have a terrible computer and internet so I lag a lot. There are also chances that I might get disconnected due to lag. Also, I hate comforming to the mainstream order of bosses. I refuse to start with the defiler and finish with Kong. This is something people need to understand when they want me to tank WB.

Thank you for reading.
I am a million steps ahead, people don't understand and want me dead. I know true knowledge making me bright, eventually people see that I was right. - Tankh. ;D

#12 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 July 2015 - 20:51

up for tanking world boss ... littleAL is tank .. find me on US server :D...other character is bigAL .. lets have fun

#13 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:42

light armor tank + world boss doesn't mix well.....i can tank amun, kong and zookaar likely but not the other 2; shade reduces my armor to crap and defiler and its spawns are a mess.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#14 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:36

next one i get to 47 shall be light armor melee tank to troll, need to only count so i get the haste i have as heavy tank and i can made it, but it are more that light armor might need more than 1 to heal when its WB

#15 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:58

Oceanic server gonna have wb at friday 1hour before reset. inviting people who havent got their wb run :)

Edited by hidulphus, 13 July 2015 - 05:58.

#16 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:15

Oceanic server gonna have wb at friday 1hour before reset. inviting people who havent got their wb run :)

then i can off heal it i dont like to tank on hige ping

#17 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2015 - 17:41

can u make it like 2 hours before reset ? 1 hour before incl trolls would make the run slower and we might end up not finishing the run before it resets .. thanks

#18 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:38

thing i cant heal it, the last days i have be like 12h on work so i bet i be 12h on friday to (cant heal that run)

#19 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2015 - 16:30

thing i cant heal it, the last days i have be like 12h on work so i bet i be 12h on friday to (cant heal that run)

i dont run at the usual time of saturday resets ... is 8 am and i can only be found sleeping at that time ... i dont mind running sometime on tuesday , wednesday , thursday :D

#20 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2015 - 19:08

Don't worry about it; there are other players that will help; do what you can.

The world is cruel...as will I....

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: