BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:03

Hi all,

Nine mighty Dragons have appeared, attacking the people of the Realms! They must be fought off!

Ovlah Toxskin (Dragon LE)
28499ab8b25bf3f157daf762fc3c6b288969.jpg

Ovlah Toxskin was once frail and weak by Dragon standards and was the target of mean taunts from his kind. However after an accident in the toxic pits Aydr he was transformed forever. He grew massively and hard scales sprouted over his body. His skin now glows an iridescent green as his blood has become toxic and he breaths out fumes that melt his victims to a soup. No dragon has ever mocked of him since.

Recommended Level : 15+

Lakota (Dragon LE)
287741d0bf243e04924eaee2a4d5749ce309.jpg

The Dragon Lakota is much sought after by monster and treasure hunters alike, not just in an attempt to kill this legendary drake but to steal the even more legendary gold eggs it lays deep in its lair. Few have ever retrieved one of these eggs from Lakotas nest as survived the dragons wrath.
Those who have have lived rich lives indeed.

Recommended Level : 225+

Gonji the Ever Ill (Dragon LE)
2879eeaa610f7ebdfb8a53d8e28aee1d2fa4.jpg

Few Dragons repulse as much as Gonji the Ever Ill. None really knows what happened to this Dragon but some suspect he may have been cursed. He can barely fly upon his tattered wings now and his pox riddled body is covered in pustules and unhealthy scales. His breath is no longer a roaring flame and now he can only vomit up a foul sickness, so full of illness it is instant painful death to anyone it touches.

Recommended Level : 415+

Zatting Bumbledragon (Dragon LE)
2881c3ad8c52d6bc91e67e39ac2d0baa5f33.jpg

Zatting Bumbledragon is perhaps the last of his kind or maybe he was the only of his kind.Some say Zatting was the result of a mad sorcerers experiment gone wrong and others say hes the last remnants of a an ancient and now lost species of Dragon. Whatever the truth Zatting is a fast terror of the skies, hunting any prey he comes across with both flame, claw and stinging tail.

Recommended Level : 665+

Ni Hong (Dragon LE)
2883f8ee487618aedea6227435a75358cf9f.jpg

Ni Hong is a master of the skies, a magical dragon that flies through the air in a blur of colour and silver scales. Ni Hong is not an evil being and his knowledge in magic is legendary and many seek out his council. However he is very aloof and sees most humans as nothing but stupid ground dwelling animals or snacks so approaching him is always a risk. Best hope hes in the mood for visitors...

Recommended Level : 845+

Styran the Ogomie (Dragon LE)
2885a3659f6a4cede7ea07c7ea3fde16c371.jpg

Styran the Ogomie is of a unique species of Dragon, one that is semi aquatic and rather than breathing fire they breath out a thick bubbly foam. They use this foam to suffocate and drown their victims and also as a deterrent to any trouble making Dragons as the foam is remarkably effective at extinguishing the fire most other Dragons exhale leaving them at the mercy of sharp claws and teeth.

Recommended Level : 1025+

Jagua the Golden (Dragon LE)
28875eccf8a78ce458438f2439aba0383c5c.jpg

Jagua the Golden by his name is a Gold Dragon, and a particularly greedy one even for his kind. Jagua dwells in an ancient and forgotten Dwarf treasure hall, perhaps one of the largest ones in the world, here he guards "his" golden treasure with fierce jealousy. He devours his gold also and if needed he will protect himself by exhaling a fume of molten gold dust, burning any would be treaure hunters to death.

Recommended Level : 1210+

Pontius the Magic Dragon (Dragon LE)
28893a607ce7b4dca7fc47191e54f474ce79.jpg

Pontius was once all powerful wizard and respected for his potions. However an accident occurred with his newest potion. The concoction should have given him the power of a Dragon but was transformed him into one! He retained his magical abilities and personality but also gained the strength, appearance and taste for flesh of a Dragon. Now he searches the world for a cure, and a meal...

Recommended Level : 1500+

Slibz and Tyronus (Dragon LE)
28916122e3da462748d090846f5c259cd377.jpg

The great double headed Dragon Slibz and Tyronus draw their powers from the two elements of water and fire. Slibz the water half can blast freezing ice at foes and Tyronus can draw upon the more traditional dragon power of fire. Such a mix of powers shows in their personalities and both halves often bicker and fight, however they are an excellent team when a potential meal presents itself...

Recommended Level : 1800+

These creatures will be in the Realms until 15:00 hours on the 10th of January.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 beLIEve

beLIEve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:07

Another one? :) Trying to distract us from the buff marketplace being delayed or something? Haha, just kidding. Love the dragon art. But two days isn't very long for this event. Better get on out there I guess! 

Running Manjaro Linux :)

Want to try a new FSH? Click here!

#3 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:07

yay new LE!!

yay new LE!!

#4 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:08

The Dragon Lakota is much sought after by monster and treasure hunters alike, not just in an attempt to kill this legendary drake but to steal the even more legendary gold eggs it lays deep in its lair. Few have ever retrieved one of these eggs from Lakotas nest as survived the dragons wrath.

HUNGER!

#5 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:08

Rainbow flames! :D

#6 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:34

It doesnt drop any eggs :( I WANT!

#7 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:54

so instead of listening to the players that are in the 225 lvl range(or close enough to use the gear) you chose to listen to 1 lvl 1400 who chose a random set combo that fits into NO sets....Way to go

on 1 hand i LOVE that you went defense/armor....on the other it fits with NO other sets in the range.... so i dont know

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#8 tedlogan

tedlogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 13:56

Could it be that the crafting level of dropped items doesn't work correctly?

I've had about 10 drops of each of the lvl 1025 LE Dragon items. The amulets came out in all sorts of different crafts, as would be expected. The rings, however, have ALL been "uncrafted".

#9 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:13

1800 LVL...
HP  +  DAMAGE...      
YEEY!!!   ....      ....

#10 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:19

All of these dragons have left me scratching my head. Were they designed as an epic troll?

Something for you guys to create and then laugh at us while we got excited and then realised almost all of them were useless?

I often look at new sets and even when on the face of it they seem rubbish, try to put a positive spin on them.

These dragons though, my god. What were you HCS people thinking?

I am VERY disappointed.

Edited by Mister Doom, 07 January 2014 - 14:31.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#11 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:33

All of these dragons have left me scratching my head. Were they designed as an epic troll?

Something for you guys to create and then laugh at us while we got excited and then realised almost of them were useless?

I often look at new sets and even when on the face of it they seem rubbish, try to put a positive spin on them.

These dragons though, my god. What were you HCS people thinking?

I am VERY disappointed.

I was disappointed with the stats and items of the last event... this 1 seems like it was to spite us rather then let us have fun to me as well...

I like the items at 1800, any chance you could change the stat distribution on them to make them desireable?

I would really like a set that was 70% damage 30% defense (as many requested on your other thread) keep items just change the stats!

#12 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:35

words for sake me mr grim and not in a good way

Edited by hades8840, 07 January 2014 - 14:36.

#13 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:40

ok glad im not the only one who is HIGHLY disappointed then

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#14 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:49

ty for the effort BG and others..... easily salvaged, just switch a stat type on anything defense/armor and anything with hp to another stat, id only ever use hp in set bonuses and as leos said itd be great if that 1800 set was damage intensive :D

#15 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 14:53

I was hoping for a replacement for Tentacle Chomper [Crystalline] or Fiery Santork [level 1000 yet used at 1600+].  blah.  :(

Pretty dragons, but I think they're trolls in disguise.  :ph34r:

#16 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 15:05

415 and 845 sets useless ... should be att/arm or att/def instead of that tons of hp

#17 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 15:19

While I DO appreciate the effort of HCS to bring this event about, I really wish the stats had been different. At least for the lvl 1800 set. Thanks for your hard work though! 

#18 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 15:27

I have to wonder why the "ideas" for items/stats for level 1500 and 1800 gear were taken from a level 1400 player.  :huh:

#19 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2014 - 15:32

I have to wonder why the "ideas" for items/stats for level 1500 and 1800 gear were taken from a level 1400 player.  :huh:

It's just a shame they didn't use that persons Ideas for the 1650 set. :S

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#20 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2014 - 15:40

It doesnt drop any eggs sad.png I WANT!

Oh okay.

so instead of listening to the players that are in the 225 lvl range.

As I have said, I have listened to a lot of the suggestions and have a large list of possible set/stat options for future sets as well. Some people won't like what's on these ones, other players will.

The rings, however, have ALL been "uncrafted".

Yeah, fixed that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: