#2 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 August 2014 - 13:06

*removed*

Edited by Bildor, 16 August 2014 - 13:07.

#3 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 13:47

7.gif Titan Spotted! 9:00 16 Aug 2014

A 'Boteroth (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Lindorik Kingdom (Valley)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

-------

There you go! New Titan out for you.

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 14:39

Please release some new titans.

Thank you.

Not making enough from the existing ones now ? ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 17:03

7.gif Titan Spotted! 9:00 16 Aug 2014

A 'Boteroth (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Lindorik Kingdom (Valley)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

-------

There you go! New Titan out for you.

Emphasis on *NEW* titans.

#6 Bildor

Bildor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 17:08

I can't complain. And by the way, a lot of people benefit from our low prices, FSP rebates and free epic give aways. For me it is a matter of boredom. Been hunting the same crop for a while now. I think a change would be nice. It has nothing to do with profit. Most of my income does not even come from titan hunting.

*EDIT* Removed double post.

Edited by Bildor, 16 August 2014 - 17:11.

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 20:56

New titans may be nice, but other developments should take precedence, like 1600+ buffs, the quick buff upgrades,  etc...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 21:28

Maybe more seasonal titans. But as BP said, other areas of the game need some love.

#9 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:17

I would like to see a Month system, like:

January: 18 X titans.
Fecruary: 18 Y titans.
March: 18 X titans (the same from January).
And go on...

That way we will have enough Titans to hunt and not overflooding the market with the same item over and over.

#10 NicramDuel

NicramDuel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 17:35

New titans may be nice, but other developments should take precedence, like 1600+ buffs, the quick buff upgrades,  etc...

The difference between implementing new titans and new buffs is that coming up with a new titan name/drop/calibration/ohsobeautiful picture and launching it into the game is, as far as programming is concerned, the same as any of the 25+3+1 creatures released in each content update. The aproximately 2 programmers+1(?) graphic artist of HCS that are still scheduled to maintain the game can grant this. New buffs, on the other hand, seem to be much more of an issue (functions, etc) - there simply HAS to be "some" reason *wink* why the skill-topic hasn't been answered for such a massive time, with HCS not showing even a sign of a sign of a sign of a sign of implementing any new buffs at all. No offense to our admins who still care about us and try their best to tend to our needs - it's just HCS in general (strategy? I guess...) to focus more on their modern games than here. Some new titans would really be fun, with minimal time-investment. 

And with a little effort of focusing to on-topic issues instead of my regular rant, I would personally be very enthusiastic about seeing a massive gap regarding epic gear being filled by a REGULARLY, NOT SEASONALLY APPEARING, intermediate-level titan with a piece of ARMOR as a reward. +2 stam gain, +2ish xp gain, and around lvl 500-700. 

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 19:35

The difference between implementing new titans and new buffs is that coming up with a new titan name/drop/calibration/ohsobeautiful picture and launching it into the game is, as far as programming is concerned, the same as any of the 25+3+1 creatures released in each content update. The aproximately 2 programmers+1(?) graphic artist of HCS that are still scheduled to maintain the game can grant this. New buffs, on the other hand, seem to be much more of an issue (functions, etc) - there simply HAS to be "some" reason *wink* why the skill-topic hasn't been answered for such a massive time, with HCS not showing even a sign of a sign of a sign of a sign of implementing any new buffs at all. No offense to our admins who still care about us and try their best to tend to our needs - it's just HCS in general (strategy? I guess...) to focus more on their modern games than here. Some new titans would really be fun, with minimal time-investment. 

And with a little effort of focusing to on-topic issues instead of my regular rant, I would personally be very enthusiastic about seeing a massive gap regarding epic gear being filled by a REGULARLY, NOT SEASONALLY APPEARING, intermediate-level titan with a piece of ARMOR as a reward. +2 stam gain, +2ish xp gain, and around lvl 500-700. 

Penny like

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 21:33

Armor is the only category of epics that commands high prices. Leave it be. Personally, I would love me some stam gain armor (my only missing piece) but the fact that it is hard to get is awesome. Introducing a non seasonal would make the seasonals less appealing.

#13 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:45

I would like to see a Month system, like:

January: 18 X titans.
Fecruary: 18 Y titans.
March: 18 X titans (the same from January).
And go on...

That way we will have enough Titans to hunt and not overflooding the market with the same item over and over.

That would be terrible.... You'd basically have the same 4-6 guilds blocking everyone else out of titans by not having overlap into the next month from cooldown via secures. Mind my guild would be one in the mix in benefiting from that kind of system, but it hoses everyone else, which is BS imo.

This I agree. Throwing some bones to the people in content between both ends would be fantastic.

Edited by Gutie, 19 August 2014 - 01:46.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#14 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:54

Here's a new twist  :)

The next new titan, whether it is general or seasonal, should be twin titans!

They will spawn at same time and even though it would be wild to see both in same area, both will be in 2 different areas.

Here's the catch.

HP total is shared by both titan twins...they spawn together so they shall die together.

Have a high HP of 20k+ per spawn

Even though they share the same HP, there would be 2 different pieces of equipment in Titan Rewards...say a shield and a amulet.

The Epic item is awarded by having a choice, in Titan Rewards, to select either the shield or the amulet when enough TKP is earned 

or

If a guild secures with 50%+ then the Epic item will be a random drop based on which twin titan is defeated last.

Can go as far as making them the only Epic set in the game, with set bonus and set status :D

I'm sure that will keep Bildor occupied for a while :rolleyes:

#15 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 15:28

Can go as far as making them the only Epic set in the game, with set bonus and set status :D

I'm sure that will keep Bildor occupied for a while :rolleyes:

BG has said umpteen times, NO EPIC SETS

... and long may that continue ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#16 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 14:19

That would be terrible.... You'd basically have the same 4-6 guilds blocking everyone else out of titans by not having overlap into the next month from cooldown via secures. Mind my guild would be one in the mix in benefiting from that kind of system, but it hoses everyone else, which is BS imo.

This I agree. Throwing some bones to the people in content between both ends would be fantastic.

Considering there is only really 10 active guilds *that do anything other than level etc* really 4-6 guilds benefiting doesn't seem all that bad now does it that's 60% of the guilds ideally the majority lol.

#17 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 August 2014 - 17:36

Considering there is only really 10 active guilds *that do anything other than level etc* really 4-6 guilds benefiting doesn't seem all that bad now does it that's 60% of the guilds ideally the majority lol.

Spin it how you like, it's still subverting the priciple of the secure dooldown system. People subvert it as it is by intentionally placing 2nd on seasonal titans to get an extra drop per cooldown anyhow.

Why should we then cause a couple other guilds to get blocked out? Might sound fine and dandy for us who can secure and compete on occasion with each other from time in between cooldowns, but how is that good for the game?

I'd rather more competition not less as that means more people getting into titan hunting from having a bit of a chance at snagging one here and there between the top 4-6 titan hunting guilds which has become more comon as of late. If we just block everyone out, a lot of times that means less people getting into titan hunting as there's usually no in to those guilds save for one or two who lower the requirements to give a newbie a shot for them to get in on it with, as most lower level epics TKP gets cleaned up quick in the sub 400 zone.

I totally get where they are comign from, we've been there at times. We still are with the higher level epics most times, as they spawn so slowly even after clearing that most guilds are off cooldown every other spawning, then we get dominated by 2x the hunters, lol.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#18 Tolden

Tolden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Brazil

Posted 10 September 2014 - 21:10

I dont think we need more titans... Only a few guilds will get these new items since it is impossible for a new player/guild secure a titan without paying for fsp to upgrade. I think this is why this game doesnt grow so much as it could, new players cannot compete and dont have a way to earn fsp fast, so they just quit around level 100

resercher_by_tiokiller-d4nd8dy.png

#19 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 21:31

I dont think we need more titans... Only a few guilds will get these new items since it is impossible for a new player/guild secure a titan without paying for fsp to upgrade. I think this is why this game doesnt grow so much as it could, new players cannot compete and dont have a way to earn fsp fast, so they just quit around level 100

I think you're comparing chalk with cheese there ..

As I've stated above,  I agree with the NO NEW TITANS comment but ..

All players have the same potential to advance - some can afford to donate and get a boost, others do it via in-game merchandising / farming / whatever and others just play at their own pace.

New players can't expect to compete with established longer-term players - but they CAN compete with their peers.

Now, this may come across as somewhat condescending - it's not meant to - but new players to the game now have it a LOT easier than players who started eons ago. Some of us have been playing this game since 2007 (2008 for me) so we are a long way ahead of you. It's unrealistic to expect that you can catch up players of this longevity.

That said, I'm all in favour of the cows doing something to increase player retention - just wish I knew what that "magic bullet" was ..

#20 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 23:00

I was out of the game for almost 3 years, and I've never donate. Ok, I'm not the greatest player on the game, but it's not that hard to upgrade too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: