2 replies to this topic

#1 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 00:13

There has been much talk recently of the useless crap in the caves.

Why not put it to use to make new things such as new potions.

A perfect example would be a higher lvl doubler thats invented from stuff thats only in the caves, say lvl 1400 or 1500. more times then not now days alot of players have more then 30k max stam, and many have more then 40k max stam. The higher lvl doubler would allow them to burn their stam faster. It would also provide a bit of a gold sink as alot of people with higher max stams would want to make them to use, I know I for 1 would.

Just an idea, even though many will say no that a higher lvl doubler is not needed.

#2 slim

slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 22:04

A perfect example would be a higher lvl doubler thats invented from stuff thats only in the caves, say lvl 1400 or 1500. more times then not now days alot of players have more then 30k max stam, and many have more then 40k max stam. The higher lvl doubler would allow them to burn their stam faster. It would also provide a bit of a gold sink as alot of people with higher max stams would want to make them to use, I know I for 1 would.

Just an idea, even though many will say no that a higher lvl doubler is not needed.

+1, I agree with you, it is boring burn a lot of stam, a high lvl doubler would help a lot.
Posted Image

Nenhum obstáculo é tão grande se a sua vontade de vencer for maior.

#3 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2012 - 22:25

they already said that they were going to do this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: