Photo

I need my original account unlocked, like asap..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:14

GoHalos here,

So I had to create a shadow account because your guys' (cows) process of reporting and getting your original account unlocked is absolutely laughable. To send in a ticket about it you have to LOGIN to your game account? Um hello..? That's why I'm here right now with this fake account because I CANT LOGIN! DUH! lol...

So yeah.. I tried signing in one too many times and now my account is locked. I use multiple devices so if you're suspending my account for that I really don't know what to say. I've been playing this game for years with no issues. And right now I'm missing out on potential income from buff sales during this event. (Going on 4-5 hours now, and I was making bank selling them too) and I have expensive items listed in my auctions, as well as high priced buffs that have run out.

I expect my account to be unlocked or some sort of compensation at the least. This is ridiculous. I swear this cows game community interface is more trouble than it's worth. -_-

Can I get some help, please? The ticket site is a joke for people who can't login.. no help whatsoever. And forget trying to post on the forum without one. And it says I can't call in for support for another 3 days.. like I even want to call to begin with.

I need a game mod to help me out here in a timely manner. Otherwise the remaining time on this event will have been a loss for me.

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:21

It's 04.20 am currently, cow time, so suspect they all may be asleep right now ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:31

This is ********.. I'm losing out on hundreds of fsp right now, scavenging and double xp, and my epic potions have run out. All because a password I've been logging in with for years is suddenly wrong? Right.

#4 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:18

This thread explains the lockout feature. http://forums.hunted...?showtopic=7511

#5 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:22

This thread explains the lockout feature. http://forums.hunted...?showtopic=7511

Thanks, but herein lies the problem.. You send a ticket as ANONYMOUS when you can't log in to send a ticket on the support page. I listed my game user name in the message and problem.. but there's no way to check your tickets and you have to use the option OTHER instead of Game login issue (You have to LOGIN to use that option, really? :wacko: ). They say check your email to view tickets? But there's no e-mail.

#6 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:23

Knowledge Base: Account locked and unable to login - http://forums.hunted...?showtopic=7511

Just click support > create ticket at the top of any of our pages. You can create tickets without an account now as well if you can't login.

I've never tried it, but Zorg said it's possible.

Edit: Aww Bry, you beat me to it while I was fighting with the quoting, copying and pasting in this new forum. :P

#7 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:29

bump

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:34

bump

Still only 6.30 am cow time ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:59

Still only 6.30 am cow time ...

Time to wake up and have a cup then! I'm up by 7 every morning. Rise and shine!!!! :P

#10 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:59

ridiculous... well I guess my time for the event is over.

#11 UnbanMe

UnbanMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:09

BUMP.

Still no sign from a game mod? It's what time there now????

#12 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:32

We've replied to your ticket now.

You can find our more information on Account Locking here: http://forums.hunted...?showtopic=7511

Also please note that you can request that this security feature is disabled on your account.

#13 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 June 2013 - 14:10

Thanks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: