oxid

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:52

Hey Oxid here.

Im gonna put this as short as possible.

1 * A way to get fullscreen or bigger ingame screen without the hud acting up.

2 * Movable hud when holding Alt. or something like that. separated Healthbars etc just like inventory works etc. :)

This was not that many things but if anyone else wanna add something you could also put it here so we can have all the ideas in the same place :)

Peace           - Oxid

#2 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:58

The fullscreen option is there, but it's not working quite as it should, so it's disabled. I will probably fixed (if it wasn't already) for the next update.

2 * Movable hud when holding Alt. or something like that. separated Healthbars etc just like inventory works etc. :)

I like this ideea. To be able to move the minimap, or the Premium Shop icon or the chat window might be good additions. I'm not sure how moving the other interface parts could help.

Electronic devices function with smoke. When the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.

#3 Stormbow

Stormbow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 April 2013 - 22:07

Hey Oxid here.

This was not that many things but if anyone else wanna add something you could also put it here so we can have all the ideas in the same place :)

Peace           - Oxid

I think most of this has already been covered in the Suggestions Thread.

[Guide] So you want to be a beta tester, eh?
sig-ani-yes.gif

If a post helps you out in some way, please remember to LIKE it to add rep for the poster.  Thank you.

#4 Kaendor

Kaendor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:22

Hey Oxid here.

Peace           - Oxid

about #1. U will be amazed later this week :P. #2 sounds interesting, it should work, but as said before I dont think that all of the UI parts can be fully movable.

SquirrelSig_zps7b59b79d.png

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 June 2014 - 13:10

A choice of resolutions and fullscreen has already been implemented. The idea of movable UI elements, while appealing, isn't something that will be possible in the foreseeable future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: